CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: 11/18/2014  (Read 38867 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/18/2014
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2014, 01:00:24 PM »

Evening Frenchie.
Bonsoir Monsieur Tex
What time is it over there, other than time for a Cigar.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2014, 01:02:56 PM »

Evening Frenchie.
Bonsoir Monsieur Tex
What time is it over there, other than time for a Cigar.
7:00 / 1900....and your right, heading out with a Room 101 HN

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »

Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2014, 01:19:21 PM »

Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
No V's, just pointing out deals that also included the $20 gift card.
OK, thanks.  I am probably going for some of those Wavell's - Anybody got a FS Code for Cigars.com?

FRSH4B and it actually works.
Says invalid so they must be honoring it on this deal.  Bastards!
Try this one - http://www.cigar.com/shfr45
That worked!  Thanks, wavell maduro's on order.  Hell of a deal with FS and the $20 gift card making them a $1.70 cigar.

OH CHIT - forgot I was not buying any more cigars this year.  Dammit!
Unbelievable deal!
Really is cause the Wavell's are really good small cigars from way back.  I mean that is machine made prices for a Dominican premium smoke.  If humi was not full I would have bought 2 or 3 of them.
Amen to that - minus my humi not being full, just saving for Sharks :)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2014, 01:38:46 PM »

Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.
why not work from your own home?  save on fuel.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #215 on: November 18, 2014, 01:40:36 PM »

She smokes his cigar while he smokes his?  ;)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #216 on: November 18, 2014, 01:43:44 PM »

LOL, yeah right.  We still have a decent amount of stuff that will need to be set up... she claims to have an open garage that can be converted.  I do not have the extra space.  And since I'm working towards moving away from the company altogether I don't feel right pushing to have the set up from my house.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2014, 01:45:46 PM »

LOL, yeah right.  We still have a decent amount of stuff that will need to be set up... she claims to have an open garage that can be converted.  I do not have the extra space.  And since I'm working towards moving away from the company altogether I don't feel right pushing to have the set up from my house.
That honestly sounds like a great setup-smoke, drink, no boss...winning!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2014, 01:48:06 PM »

It'll be great.  Coffee and cigars, little bit of a work, pick up a growler at Alpine and head home for the day.  Now I just have to hope it actually comes to fruition, lol.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #219 on: November 18, 2014, 01:49:17 PM »

and I thought his current set-up was pretty damn good.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2014, 01:50:22 PM »

and I thought his current set-up was pretty damn good.
Much jealousy from my part - pretty damn epic.

sfish

« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2014, 01:53:21 PM »

I'm watching a box of Warhead IIs on bid, $49 with 25 min left but it will probably not wind up there as usual
Closed @ $52, not bad for anyone considering them. Had a visitor in my office when it closed, douche

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »

Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »

Take it easy Joe!

sfish

« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2014, 02:14:13 PM »

Jesus! You should wear a mask on payday!  :D Later Joe
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21