CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21

Author Topic: 11/18/2014  (Read 38881 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/18/2014
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2014, 08:28:08 AM »

Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Am I the gay one for pouring sugar on my balls or are you the gay one for licking it off?  ;)
Yep

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2014, 08:32:06 AM »

And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.

sfish

« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »

Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Am I the gay one for pouring sugar on my balls or are you the gay one for licking it off?  ;)
There's no right answer to that question

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:16 AM »

And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:17 AM »

Amen!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:43 AM »

When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.
Various internet sites...

sfish

« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

I stand by the Trey Reynas 2013 Corona on clearance as a good deal - $69.95/box at CI. It's a good cigar IMO, sold on the devil yesterday for $52 but I forgot to check back on it last night so missed them.

sfish

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2014, 08:43:20 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Did you whittle anything else last night, Papa Geppetto?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2014, 08:43:35 AM »

Various internet sites...
LALTS

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
I did finish up 3 more stands-2 Bocote and 1 Leopardwood.  Will work on some more this weekend after I pickup a few different woods-Wenge, Yellowheart, etc.  Need to finalize the design too-I want to keep it simple, but I might put a magnet in the bottom

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2014, 08:59:08 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
I did finish up 3 more stands-2 Bocote and 1 Leopardwood.  Will work on some more this weekend after I pickup a few different woods-Wenge, Yellowheart, etc.  Need to finalize the design too-I want to keep it simple, but I might put a magnet in the bottom
Pardon my being a country boy but wtf are the for?  I know it is cigar related so don't start there.....  By the way they are really pretty woods, I just cant figure out what they are for.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2014, 09:02:52 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
Pardon my being a country boy but wtf are the for?  I know it is cigar related so don't start there.....  By the way they are really pretty woods, I just cant figure out what they are for.
Essentially for guys who are smoking not directly next to an ashtray - instead of resting the cigar on a table or wherever, they sit on a grooved piece of wood so they don't roll away, burn the table, etc - it's small enough to fit in your pocket and take to a smoking lounge, restaurant, friends house, or wherever. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #103 on: November 18, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
Essentially for guys who are smoking not directly next to an ashtray - instead of resting the cigar on a table or wherever, they sit on a grooved piece of wood so they don't roll away, burn the table, etc - it's small enough to fit in your pocket and take to a smoking lounge, restaurant, friends house, or wherever.
Makes sense and now I am a more intelligent and refined country boy!  They looked much bigger than that in the pictures.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #104 on: November 18, 2014, 09:06:04 AM »

Bitchin Tuesday!
Makes sense and now I am a more intelligent and refined country boy!  They looked much bigger than that in the pictures.
The dimensions are approx 2" long, 1 3/8" wide, and 3/4" tall (hopefully tNwss)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21