dwgbryant

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE
IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND
LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER...PREFERABLY
INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EST MONDAY EVENING FOR
WESTERN FLORIDA.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.

HMmmm
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.
Logged

dwgbryant

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE
IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND
LIGHTNING. PEOPLE OUTSIDE SHOULD MOVE TO A SHELTER...PREFERABLY
INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING BUT AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 800 PM EST MONDAY EVENING FOR
WESTERN FLORIDA.
Getting a little carried away with the tattoo theme, what's up for tomorrow, tramp stamp?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)
As State Farm Sings "such a good neighbor -  Dean'O is There"

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)
What is Rich'O Danny'O doing still there in the stix with cold weather approaching??? ::)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

headed outside to smoke one of these MOW Dark Horse seegars.  catch up later.
Is that those big-azz 64 RG mothers?
That's what I thought, but I think he said they were corona.
yes, corona sized, and quite good.  i've had 2 so far and pretty decent smoke.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?

I'm still contemplating this one as well... Sale ends today! No pressure.  :D

If anyone is still into the FdLA, Famous has boxs of toros for $96.24 w/a FREE My Father & Friends Sampler(5)... shipping included. After catsrule, of course.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/tatuaje-cigars/tatuaje-pudgy-monsters-sampler-224760/?saleid=5450

Also use code HOLIDSHIP99 for 99 cent shipping
And remember to go back to add the free lighter on $25 orders before you place order

If anyone is interested.
Thanks, brutha.
Looks like a pretty nice deal what say our TAT man in North Dakota?

I'm still contemplating this one as well... Sale ends today! No pressure.  :D

If anyone is still into the FdLA, Famous has boxs of toros for $96.24 w/a FREE My Father & Friends Sampler(5)... shipping included. After catsrule, of course.
Best deal I have seen on the Pudgys since Famous had them for $70ish and free shipping...worth it.

Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014