Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Solid plan DaveJoe

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Solid plan DaveJoe
+1 to that!

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
He didn't say I could leave work :)  People who travel for work should only have to work 4 days a week - or at least that's how I felt when I was traveling a lot :)

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
Word!

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.

Ya know what, done enough damage for the week, going to stop by a B&M, then to the liquor store than home for the weekend.  BBL.
Later Dave.
He hazzuh'd us first?
Bastige!
I'm happy for him.  He seems to have earned that time.
Still, he's got some nerve stealing my thunder. ;)
He just doesn't respect your post count ;)
And rightfully so, cause we have established that post counts are the only things that matter. ;)
Everyone but Biebs has accepted it
Understandable, he doesn't even know what a pallet sale is.
Or how to arrange a herf with Tony  :o
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13