Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
And I picked up some leopard-wood too!
Do you have a Starbucks for wood nearby?
Only 1 local place carries exotics and 'unique' woods...stuff beyond, walnut, maple, and poplar that the major companies stock

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)
Better check with the wife first, just in case.

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)
Are you saying I need help with my wood?

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)
Are you saying I need help with my wood?
No comment  :P

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)
Better check with the wife first, just in case.
You spelled girlfriend wrong...

Morning and Happy Payday CG
Good mornin Tex!
Any hunting this weekend?
Not this weekend - we usually don't go pheasant hunting during rifle season(2 or 3 more weeks of it) and the ducks are mostly south now.  Will do some garage projects and finish prepping it for winter.  What are you up to this weekend?
Maybe you could put feet on that cigar cabinet.
Maybe you could GFY?  ;)  I will be making some stogie stands - picked up some cool woods yesterday: tiger maple, purple heart, paduk, bocote, and wenge
Is that wood or pot varieties?
The Bocote I am most excited about, looks like this:

Nice wood.
I'll cut some off and send it to you, plenty to go around ;)
Better check with the wife first, just in case.
You spelled girlfriend wrong...
Well, I know she would DEFINITELY not want to be shortchanged. Haha.

Well, I know she would DEFINITELY not want to be shortchanged. Haha.
Speaking from a sister's perspective?

Well, I know she would DEFINITELY not want to be shortchanged. Haha.
Speaking from a sister's perspective?
Mmm hmm, dat's right.

Well, I know she would DEFINITELY not want to be shortchanged. Haha.
Speaking from a sister's perspective?
Mmm hmm, dat's right.
LMFAO!  I even saw your sassy finger when you said that.

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.

Well, I know she would DEFINITELY not want to be shortchanged. Haha.
Speaking from a sister's perspective?
Mmm hmm, dat's right.
LMFAO!  I even saw your sassy finger when you said that.
Ha! I actually looked for a gif of a smiley doing the wagging finger before I gave up and posted that.

Sheesh it is a slow Banter day!  I am on hold with Verizon so I got plenty of time to banter.
I'm convinced there are a finite number of banter posts.  If we use them up on a Wednesday, there will be less for the rest of the week.  Think of this lull as a banter refractory period.
Give us a blue pill and we'll be able to post more right now.