someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter

I was gonna say 'refresh your damn computer, but I thought he may have meant it as a general statement as well. I mean there's about as many of these Vintage 2002's as there are cigars on LOT 23. Sheesh.
Perhaps that is what he meant, guess he will have to clear that up

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
For sure!  Maybe not enough of a deal but they are a good smoke.  Of course now we find out Dad was looking for $1 deals on $10 cigars
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
I would say the CyB on Clearance, but the Famous deal with discount is even better.  Also the EPC Short Run '13

Agreed. Clearance@CI also has the EPC short run 13s and the Room101 '305'... and that's about all I'd throw in there.

Deals have been lean. Must be waiting for Black Friday.
Let's see, how can I say this.  Awhile back when I was making a purchase someone popped in and said, "La Gloria Cubana Rabito de Cochinos are offering a 3 pack coffin for $9.99."  There was no advertisements. It just happened if you were check out the La Gloria cigars, you'd stumble upon it. Another time some one popped in with a 5 pack of Rocky Patels for $10, which I bought and loved the Ocean Club. I was just checking for some thing like that. Thanks for the help, but I don't really see what I'm looking for.

Somewhere hidden on this site is an acronym just for you.  ;)

[...]

I think I put it on there 3 times today myself if that helps him any.

Frito Chili Pie seems to have developed some gas. ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

I'm just glad I didn't bring up what I was wanting to buy in the first place, otherwise you guys would never let me live it down. :)
[...]

I've never heard of it on CI, but it is an interesting "where's Waldo" strategy. Would help web traffic for sure, but who has the time to search through various internet sites for cigar deals all day? haha

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.
And yes, as Ogie said, it's round to differentiate it a bit from the box press original.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8

It's round.

[...]

Smoke Inn has been doing that the last couple of years with the Monster release.  Next "Where's Waldo contest begins at 5:00.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.

The 10s are box-pressed.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter
lol, Sadly, you're right.  thought I had the Jam tracker up but it was just the CI site so it wasn't refreshing.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.
And yes, as Ogie said, it's round to differentiate it a bit from the box press original.

That's what I needed to know. I like the original blend. Just wanted to know if these were the same. Thanks Dave/Ogie