I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
LOL!  That's so diabolical.  I love it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
I know this is really terrible of me to say, "but the worse I treat her the nicer and sweeter she treats me."  Last week we started fighting, and she ended it with, "why don't you lay down in bed and I'll give you a 20 minute back massage."  Which she did.

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.
Too late for that so pee in her cherios
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
Now that's a great idea....!  Is that what they refer to as passive aggressive...?

[...]
Yeah well fuck a back massage you would have gotten a front massage if she was not pissed off.

14 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler #2
           10/34.99
13 5 Vegas Cask Strength Toro
           10/29.50
12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
           10/37.50
11 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito (toro)
            5/25.00
10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
And after 39 years nothing good comes from not pissing them off either so at least if you piss them off they don't talk so there is a significant benefit

Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Not sure, but I would get a smile out of it.

Another fun thing to mess with her would be to unplug the blanket when she's not looking. That's just me though.

Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Did he check in at all this morning?

[...]

LOL!  Sounds like you have the passive/aggressive down.   :D
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]
Actually, my wife never stops talking.  And she has this habit of starting her sentences in the middle, going to the end, then starts the beginning, and ends at the middle.  So your completely confused at what she is saying, until she's done, and then you have to figure out exactly what she meant.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

[...]

I actually laughed out loud on that one.  I like how you think... :)  I could probably convince her that the blanket is broke so I could use it in the living room while I watch tv...  I'll wrap a piece of electrical tape around it and tell her it's too dangerous for her to use...

[...]
Time for you to bring out the duct tape and seal that leak