CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29

Author Topic: 11/12/2014  (Read 42509 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/12/2014
« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2014, 10:30:00 AM »

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2014, 10:32:19 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2014, 10:32:31 AM »

Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year

sfish

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2014, 10:33:31 AM »

good morning all!
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2014, 10:37:19 AM »

good morning all!
Don't wanna disappoint.
Feeling better?

sfish

« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »

Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year
That's a great deal though

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2014, 10:38:04 AM »

good morning all!
Don't wanna disappoint.

Hey there, 4Sacks. How's it hangin'?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2014, 10:38:09 AM »

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!

sfish

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:13 AM »

good morning all!
Don't wanna disappoint.
Feeling better?
GFY!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2014, 10:40:46 AM »

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Ya know with all those wires around and her under an ELECTRIC blanket....a spill of some OJ just might solve a lot of problems.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:01 AM »

Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »

good morning all!
Don't wanna disappoint.
Feeling better?
GFY!
I'm glad to hear it.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2014, 10:41:32 AM »

Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »

Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 29