good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?

Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year
That's a great deal though
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do

Hey there, 4Sacks. How's it hangin'?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?
GFY!

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Ya know with all those wires around and her under an ELECTRIC blanket....a spill of some OJ just might solve a lot of problems.

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?
GFY!
I'm glad to hear it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.