Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
GFY
TuesdayWednesday! BAM!

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Can only guess how you look then
Hard to imagine much of a drop off from "good days"

Like the idea of cigars for troops at CI, just don't like having to buy Cohiba and Montecristo and pay $50 for it.  Ya think they could have offered something better and for a better price.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
lol

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
LMFAO!

Like the idea of cigars for troops at CI, just don't like having to buy Cohiba and Montecristo and pay $50 for it.  Ya think they could have offered something better and for a better price.
Ditto on all counts.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Can only guess how you look then
Let's put it this way, I fit right in here

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
LMFAO!
You Too Can GFY

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
You know something is wrong when people talk about you being home as "in town" ...

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
You know something is wrong when people talk about you being home as "in town" ...
Hell for you it is more like just in the home state

Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?