Author Topic: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!  (Read 32215 times)

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning frosty yellowstar.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
It looks like the North Pole blew up in Walmart already, c'mon!
Let this be my first Tuesday rage:   FUCK Walmart!!!!  Slimy bastards are lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.
Lower than whale shit ya say....  Do they sell cigars by any chance..?

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
I want to know how he got his dog to wear his shorts.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
I want to know how he got his dog to wear his shorts.
CNS
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
It's the sound of snoring, from when after dinner is over.
That should fit right in with the yelling and screaming wedding anniversary one I have.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
That was great, this was my favorite:

Q:Who did we gain our independence from?

A:Was that the one in 1677?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts
And put them on my dog...!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
That was great, this was my favorite:

Q:Who did we gain our independence from?

A:Was that the one in 1677?
That was funny.

Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts
That explains a lot.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Then we'll probably have to wait for a couple of weeks for the healing, right?
probably just a few days. the first session healed fast.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!

My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!