Morning Antnee and Littlefish.
How's Thursday looking for you?  That question goes for you too, Scott.

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Good week?
Very nice, was 75 degrees and sunny early on and warmed to 84 by the time we left, sunny the whole week. Spent most of the time at the beach and pool

I'm really surprised EP Carrillo lets names of some of his great lines be reused for generics.  There is the boring LE, and the slightly better Cubra, now there is one called Dark Rituals....that I'm sure can't be compared to the 2011 LE.  Bought a 5er anyway....CI sucker.

Good morning Dean and Scott.
Good morning Chip

Morning Antnee and Littlefish.
How's Thursday looking for you?  That question goes for you too, Scott.
Looking cold, but otherwise OK

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Welcome back, Scottie.
Thanks Tony, good morning

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Good week?
Very nice, was 75 degrees and sunny early on and warmed to 84 by the time we left, sunny the whole week. Spent most of the time at the beach and pool
But no date with Dean?

Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning WhoTheFuckKnowsWhereDave, Tony.
How was your Sunday, LTG?  Already know how Dean's was.  :)
Pretty good. Wife was at work and kids went to the movies with my parents, so I enjoyed an afternoon smoke. Oh, and the Stillers lost. All in all, a pretty good day.

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Good week?
Very nice, was 75 degrees and sunny early on and warmed to 84 by the time we left, sunny the whole week. Spent most of the time at the beach and pool
Welcome back, FLScott.

Morning Antnee and Littlefish.
How's Thursday looking for you?  That question goes for you too, Scott.
It's looking like the day after Wednesday, what's cookin'? Planning on being late to something?

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Good week?
Very nice, was 75 degrees and sunny early on and warmed to 84 by the time we left, sunny the whole week. Spent most of the time at the beach and pool
But no date with Dean?
No, we touched on it briefly but I was 4 hours south of him

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
Good week?
Very nice, was 75 degrees and sunny early on and warmed to 84 by the time we left, sunny the whole week. Spent most of the time at the beach and pool
Welcome back, FLScott.
Thanks a lot, about a 40 degree difference when we landed

Had a lot of leaf work to do when I got home but had several smokes while doing it so that part was nice. Murc Toro and a Tat Havana Angeles on Saturday and a Camacho 10th Anniversary Torp (from Oy) yesterday, made the chore much better. Thanks god for my back-pack leaf blower, leaves a hand free for smoking

Good morning boys! Not happy to be back from FL but what the heck can you do?
What a Monday you are unhappy not in FL and Dean is unhappy in FL so what the fuk is a Mother to do?

I'm not loving this Monday. got no electric. no electric, no heat, no coffee, no coffee and no hear equals an unhappy camper.
Landlord should put you up in her place till she gets it fixed.
You should spend a week in upstate NY and re-learn to appreciate not needing heat