Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning handyman
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
I know. wasn't looking for any.
date night/sleepover besides.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
No sympathy from here on that one.
I know. wasn't looking for any.
date night/sleepover besides.
Now plenty of admiration for the sleepover!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Where have we heard that before?  I think the park would like to have a nice double gazebo, don't you think?

Congratulations to Travellin Dave's Tigers this morning.
Wasn't pretty....but we'll take it.  Offense still out of step by a beat or two....you can see it, but maybe that makes it even more frustrating.  We'll see how it goes with the return of the savior next week.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Where have we heard that before?  I think the park would like to have a nice double gazebo, don't you think?
working on that Dave. a nice open pavillion in the center of the park with wrap around benches built in, fine mesh screens to keep the sand knats out, and a small fire ring.

good morning guys. just reset the router in the clubhouse and the one in the park. think I'm good now.

Oliva O maduro toro and coffee here.
Morning, StillWorkingDean.
think that's all the work anybody is going to get out of me today!
Yeah about time for you to take an R&R Day you have been running full throttle this week! :)
well I do have my first 5 hour session at 1 o'clock to get my tattoo started.
Five hours??......started??....how long is this masterpiece going to take?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17