almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.

I was going to recommend the Bueso as well. There's a couple folks here that like 'em. Probably more a medium than mild though. Too bad the Graycliff is a 60rg
Make sure you get the flammable wooden ash tray to go with them.  Shit seems like they are on evry other Jam and the Mash about once a week.

Chinese food was my pick today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Wow! I hope you get a sticker for your car too!
I have a sticker on my dog box that says My Wildrose Lab Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student.

Ha. I've seen a couple versions of that... and when did the baby on board signs make a comeback? They were dumb the first time, and still didn't help to explain the mom's shitty driving.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's

Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
Tried a really good IPA last night.  I posted it here...
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,179.272.html

Funny thing is that they were out of the first two beers I ordered.  In fact, when I ordered a 2nd one of these, they were also out of it.  I guess this place was more of a PBR or BudLight kinda place.  Food there was good though.

It just linked to the last page of the banter. What was the beer?? My brother had a Dorado IPA the other night that was pretty good, from Ballast Point.
Really?  Look at the last post.

Must not see it because of my settings.  Too lazy to make two clicks to see what beer you had, ya douche!  Eat a snickers already, sheesh.
LOL.  Fair enough.  It was a Hop Ottin' IPA from Anderson Valley Brewing Company.

Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's
And could sell an old door mat for $50 on CATS to those suckers!

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

And it's off to the next meeting.  Here's hoping it will be the last one for the day.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.

Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.
Bueso gets my vote too!

Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.
Bueso gets my vote too!
I really liked the SL Oval Connie I had, never tried the New wave yet
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.
Absolutely my go to when I want Chinese!  I will use pork fried rice but the rest is exactly what I order!  Good taste there young man!