CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: 11/6/2014  (Read 29476 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/6/2014
« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2014, 01:14:45 PM »

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.

I was going to recommend the Bueso as well. There's a couple folks here that like 'em. Probably more a medium than mild though. Too bad the Graycliff is a 60rg
Make sure you get the flammable wooden ash tray to go with them.  Shit seems like they are on evry other Jam and the Mash about once a week.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »

Chinese food was my pick today.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2014, 01:18:09 PM »

OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Wow! I hope you get a sticker for your car too!
I have a sticker on my dog box that says My Wildrose Lab Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student.

Ha. I've seen a couple versions of that... and when did the baby on board signs make a comeback? They were dumb the first time, and still didn't help to explain the mom's shitty driving.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2014, 01:19:13 PM »

Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2014, 01:23:38 PM »

Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
Tried a really good IPA last night.  I posted it here...
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,179.272.html

Funny thing is that they were out of the first two beers I ordered.  In fact, when I ordered a 2nd one of these, they were also out of it.  I guess this place was more of a PBR or BudLight kinda place.  Food there was good though.

It just linked to the last page of the banter. What was the beer?? My brother had a Dorado IPA the other night that was pretty good, from Ballast Point.
Really?  Look at the last post.

Must not see it because of my settings.  Too lazy to make two clicks to see what beer you had, ya douche!  Eat a snickers already, sheesh.
LOL.  Fair enough.  It was a Hop Ottin' IPA from Anderson Valley Brewing Company.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2014, 01:23:57 PM »

Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's
And could sell an old door mat for $50 on CATS to those suckers!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2014, 01:27:42 PM »

almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2014, 01:29:37 PM »

And it's off to the next meeting.  Here's hoping it will be the last one for the day.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2014, 01:36:04 PM »

rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2014, 01:36:54 PM »

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2014, 01:38:22 PM »

Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie. 

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2014, 01:44:20 PM »

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Bueso gets my vote too!

sfish

« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2014, 01:47:51 PM »

Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

sfish

« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2014, 01:49:46 PM »

Bueso gets my vote too!
I really liked the SL Oval Connie I had, never tried the New wave yet

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2014, 01:51:39 PM »

Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.
Absolutely my go to when I want Chinese!  I will use pork fried rice but the rest is exactly what I order!  Good taste there young man!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20