CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: 11/6/2014  (Read 29476 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/6/2014
« Reply #180 on: November 06, 2014, 12:11:17 PM »

Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
Tried a really good IPA last night.  I posted it here...
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,179.272.html

Funny thing is that they were out of the first two beers I ordered.  In fact, when I ordered a 2nd one of these, they were also out of it.  I guess this place was more of a PBR or BudLight kinda place.  Food there was good though.

It just linked to the last page of the banter. What was the beer?? My brother had a Dorado IPA the other night that was pretty good, from Ballast Point.
Really?  Look at the last post.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #181 on: November 06, 2014, 12:12:17 PM »

So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

Ouch!  I don't suppose they'll let you light up in there?  Godspeed, my friend.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #182 on: November 06, 2014, 12:15:10 PM »

good morning all.
I was nice to you the last time.  GFY, just to mix it up.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #183 on: November 06, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »

I just realized it's lunch time already!  deserves a 'Sheesh"!  have no idea where the morning went, just that i've not accomplished much and I'm almost out of morning ride to work sticks.  And (I know, NEVER start a sentence with "and") it seems i'm more concerned with the 2nd issue.  it seems wrong somehow.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #184 on: November 06, 2014, 12:17:23 PM »

good morning all.
I was nice to you the last time.  GFY, just to mix it up.
Yeah, I was getting a bit nervous, you've been nice to me the last few times.  I was beginning to feel that you didn't like me anymore. 
Oh, and a hearty GFY back to you!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #185 on: November 06, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »

I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #186 on: November 06, 2014, 12:22:48 PM »

I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
Corporate Commies!

dwgbryant

« Reply #187 on: November 06, 2014, 12:26:26 PM »

you need to direct your snarkiness to the people causing the problems.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #188 on: November 06, 2014, 12:30:48 PM »

I just like the word "Snarky"

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #189 on: November 06, 2014, 12:34:55 PM »

Land Snark!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #190 on: November 06, 2014, 12:35:18 PM »

Land Snark!

Snarky and Hutch

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »

Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
Tried a really good IPA last night.  I posted it here...
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,179.272.html

Funny thing is that they were out of the first two beers I ordered.  In fact, when I ordered a 2nd one of these, they were also out of it.  I guess this place was more of a PBR or BudLight kinda place.  Food there was good though.

It just linked to the last page of the banter. What was the beer?? My brother had a Dorado IPA the other night that was pretty good, from Ballast Point.
Really?  Look at the last post.

Must not see it because of my settings.  Too lazy to make two clicks to see what beer you had, ya douche!  Eat a snickers already, sheesh.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2014, 12:37:00 PM »

Ah, now I see it.  Anderson Valley Hop 'Ottin.  Nice.  See it all the time out here but I've never actually tried it.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2014, 12:44:31 PM »

OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2014, 12:55:15 PM »

Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20