CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: 11/6/2014  (Read 29476 times)

Threebean

Re: 11/6/2014
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2014, 09:36:41 AM »

the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2014, 09:42:14 AM »

LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D

dwgbryant

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2014, 09:43:55 AM »

morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2014, 09:44:25 AM »

Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if there is a snatch to match.
We tried that once.  No one ever comes to our house on a Saturday.  So one Saturday we decided  to do it.  My wife had to sit for about 40 minutes.  We figured, what's the odds of anything going wrong in 40 minutes would be pretty slim.  We just got started, and she's sitting at the kitchen on an old towl.  Wouldn't you know it, "some one is knocking at our back door..."  In a panic, I through an old blanket over my wife.  I can't remember who it was, but they came in for about 15 minutes, and we just acted like it was normal for my wife to be sitting sort of cockeyed with an old blanket wrapped around her at the kitchen table with a timer in front of her..  They never said anything about it, and we didn't either.  They left before the timer went off thank goodness, because we had no back story on why my wife would have to suddenly jump up and run into the shower....  The end results was, it was sort of fun and unique, but not really worth all of the trouble.  Besides, who are you going to show or tell...?  Oh wait... It seems like something did result from that, but I can't seem to remember what it was at the moment...?  Damn, now that's going to drive me crazy trying to remember.. ugh.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2014, 09:49:24 AM »

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2014, 09:52:41 AM »

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.
I forgot...., "Good morning Dean...!"

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »

Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
We tried that once.  No one ever comes to our house on a Saturday.  So one Saturday we decided  to do it.  My wife had to sit for about 40 minutes.  We figured, what's the odds of anything going wrong in 40 minutes would be pretty slim.  We just got started, and she's sitting at the kitchen on an old towl.  Wouldn't you know it, "some one is knocking at our back door..."  In a panic, I through an old blanket over my wife.  I can't remember who it was, but they came in for about 15 minutes, and we just acted like it was normal for my wife to be sitting sort of cockeyed with an old blanket wrapped around her at the kitchen table with a timer in front of her..  They never said anything about it, and we didn't either.  They left before the timer went off thank goodness, because we had no back story on why my wife would have to suddenly jump up and run into the shower....  The end results was, it was sort of fun and unique, but not really worth all of the trouble.  Besides, who are you going to show or tell...?  Oh wait... It seems like something did result from that, but I can't seem to remember what it was at the moment...?  Damn, now that's going to drive me crazy trying to remember.. ugh.

LMAO.

Threebean

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »

LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D
The first part, yes. The second part is inferred.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2014, 10:05:52 AM »

Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2014, 10:06:45 AM »

Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2014, 10:07:32 AM »

Howdy, Steve.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2014, 10:11:43 AM »

Howdy, Steve.

Hey, Tony. Wish I could sneak off an enjoy a smoke this morning myself. Fuckin' raining buckets though. The only overhang on the building is in front of the bosses window. Just a little awkward.

Threebean

« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2014, 10:12:38 AM »

Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
Sounds like a great plan.  Would join you. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2014, 10:16:55 AM »

Happy Thursday gents!

Forget the dye on the carpet... just give it a nice shave!  ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2014, 10:17:17 AM »

Mornin BS!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20