the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)

the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)
LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if there is a snatch to match.
We tried that once.  No one ever comes to our house on a Saturday.  So one Saturday we decided  to do it.  My wife had to sit for about 40 minutes.  We figured, what's the odds of anything going wrong in 40 minutes would be pretty slim.  We just got started, and she's sitting at the kitchen on an old towl.  Wouldn't you know it, "some one is knocking at our back door..."  In a panic, I through an old blanket over my wife.  I can't remember who it was, but they came in for about 15 minutes, and we just acted like it was normal for my wife to be sitting sort of cockeyed with an old blanket wrapped around her at the kitchen table with a timer in front of her..  They never said anything about it, and we didn't either.  They left before the timer went off thank goodness, because we had no back story on why my wife would have to suddenly jump up and run into the shower....  The end results was, it was sort of fun and unique, but not really worth all of the trouble.  Besides, who are you going to show or tell...?  Oh wait... It seems like something did result from that, but I can't seem to remember what it was at the moment...?  Damn, now that's going to drive me crazy trying to remember.. ugh.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.
I forgot...., "Good morning Dean...!"
Logged

dwgbryant

[...]

LMAO.

the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)
LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D
The first part, yes. The second part is inferred.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.

Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.

Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Howdy, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Howdy, Steve.

Hey, Tony. Wish I could sneak off an enjoy a smoke this morning myself. Fuckin' raining buckets though. The only overhang on the building is in front of the bosses window. Just a little awkward.

Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
Sounds like a great plan.  Would join you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Forget the dye on the carpet... just give it a nice shave!  ;)

Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!