Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
Get her to play doctor with you just like the 3rd grade.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
Get her to play doctor with you just like the 3rd grade.
That works better in the 3rd grade, trust me since I have tried that approach.
Logged

dwgbryant

Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
;)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Dean, Tony and Shaun.

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.

Good morning Dean, Tony and Shaun.
Good mornin Chip and Mark!
Logged

dwgbryant

the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
its been a long time for sure.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Good morning Mark.

the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Hmm, need to ask him WWJD.

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
Another Good Morning Bean.  Near 3" of rain down my way!

the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Hmm, need to ask him WWJD.
Go over and piss on his tires so he is clear about your position.

Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Not totally uneventful I bought some overpriced Warheads off of it.  And I'll be damn just got a shipping notice/tracking number for them.   CI business must really be slow they are getting things out that fast now.

Titty Thursday!