Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha

Her 'cups' runneth over

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
nope.
I know she doesn't have balls and she is a true blonde.
enough said.
;)
Then, You da man!
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
nope.
I know she doesn't have balls and she is a true blonde.
enough said.
;)
Then, You da man!
don't get too carried away there Sam.
:)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Photo finish of two dirigibles racing and crossing the tape?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)

'you are a P... I... G'
Logged

dwgbryant

ha ha ha.
thank you.
heading out for something to eat. dinner for the gutter bums.

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Photo finish of two dirigibles racing and crossing the tape?
I can't find the perfect image but you get the idea...

landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)

'you are a P... I... G'
Merv the Perv!

Fuk-it I am going home.