Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning gents ....  It's 4 a.m. and time for a refreshing glass of ice cold Alka Seltzer ....  I knew I shouldn't have eaten that large supper last night..!  And now it's back to bed.... zzzzz

good morning BD. sorry I missed you last night.
glad to have you back. "I once was lost but now I'm found."
Thank you...  Now to see if I can remember how to post on her ....  Ooops, here..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

The prodigal BD returns! What a Friday this is shaping up to be.
Hello, Dave(s) ...   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

The prodigal BD returns! What a Friday this is shaping up to be.

good morning Dave.
Morning, Dean. Who are you driving around today?
the cat at 9am, then my ass to the barber later.
I needed to get a haircut, but I just didn't feel like going out to get one.  When I mentioned it to my ex-sister-in-law (yelp, we're still friends), she said, "Hell, your retired, who cares if you need a haircut or not...!"  So I thought, "ya know, I think she's right ...  Who really cares if I get a haircut or not..?"  So, my hair kept getting longer and longer.  Finally I thought, "this is crazy, I have to do some thing about this..!!!"  So I grew a mustache and a little beard on my chin.  Even thou I know I still need a haircut, at least I look like Buffalo Bill ...  That's cool, right..?   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Guess Who...?  Hat by Cigar Page, Fishouflage Crappie $5.00.  T-Shirt by Famous Monster.  Cigar by Cigars Internationsl, CI Legends by Drew Estate Copper Label $39.99 (Pack of 10, with free shipping, and came with a $20 CI Bucks Gift Card).  And i-gogs glasses by Rural King $12.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Welcome back, Bad Dad. And good morning, Dean and Dave.
Thanks Tony (NOT CHARLIE).
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning lively Friday banterers. The Return of Bad Dad seems to have injected some new life into this place.
Hi Bean...!!  I'm glad to see your still here...  Did I miss anything..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

gotta straighten the house a bit, neighbor lady coming over around 7-7:30, bringing donuts.
Wish I had ANY lady bringing me donuts. Lol
I don't mind when dudes bring me doughnuts either.
That's what happened here.  Enjoying a jelly filled with my coffee.
That sounds lovely. Hard boiled eggs with sriracha and some black coffee for me. Gotta keep my girlish figure.

Good morning, Mark.
Love me some hard boiled eggs. I need to make some so I can have some egg salad. Yummo!
Wife stopped at Mcdonald's on the way home from dropping the kids off and got me a couple sausage burritos. Those'll do.
A vendor just dropped off bags of Starbucks treats.  Not sure I want to touch that commie food.
Years ago when it was customary to have a few drinks at lunch, and everyone had an ash tray on their desk, vendors would come in late in the afternoon, and take the guys out for a few drinks. This happened about once a month.  One day after work, the guys when to a local bar.  Later the vendors happened into the bar, saw the guys, and the guys motioned for them to come over and sit down.  The guys started ordering drinks like crazy, and having a great time.  The vendors thanked the guy and got up and left.  The guys just assumed the vendors would pick up the bill as usual.  The bill came to around $400 dollars, and they guys only have about $30 between them.  Luckily, one of they guys had a credit card.  Boy did they learn a lesson...

Hello again, Bad Dad. The majority of the posting happens here between 6:am and 6:pm. So you won't get many comments until the next day. Not much posting on weekends either. I think people just like to waste their time on here when they should be working.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning gents ....  It's 4 a.m. and time for a refreshing glass of ice cold Alka Seltzer ....  I knew I shouldn't have eaten that large supper last night..!  And now it's back to bed.... zzzzz
Kuba Kuba there Bad Dad, missed you this morning but I rarely get up at 4:00 a.m. anymore.

Great to hear from you!
Hi Dave...!  It's nice to hear from you too....   Geeez, I'll never live those Kuba Kuba down, but I still like them.  I have a Drew Estate Copper Label I'm thinking about lighting up shortly.  Maybe with a little Makers Mark.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hello again, Bad Dad. The majority of the posting happens here between 6:am and 6:pm. So you won't get many comments until the next day. Not much posting on weekends either. I think people just like to waste their time on here when they should be working.
That's great if you get to post at work.  I enjoy just making a few post here and there, and see what happens...   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-sues-samsung-for-1-8m-after-cell-phone-gets-stuck-inside-her-vagina/
I wonder how many phone calls she got.

“I wanted to see how it would feel to put my cell phone on vibration mode inside of me, just for fun, but it soon turned out to be a nightmare,” she told judge Andrew Peterson in tears.

“Samsung is definitely at fault here as they offer no warning about the dangers and potential risks during the insertion of their products inside their clients male or female body cavities or genitals” Salma Briant’s lawyer, Jim McAfee said in court.
Imagine all the warming labels in the supermarket if the lawyers get their way.
just on really large root vegetables, and others"  leading to the joke
honey what's taking you so long to make dinner.  It's harder to make salads, the new warning labels,
on the carrots, cucumbers and celery really slow down the peeling.   Don't even get me started about the
turnip & sweet potato casserole!
sounds like a bad dad story... Welcome back!
Thanks Flip...  It's nice to see your still around and smoking...   :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

That's it for me... Good night guys...