Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

I may not eat after all.

If it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.

I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
How does that help me?

I went out to get some lunch today and about never found a good local place open, they have not had food deliveries since last Monday or Tuesday..
So you ate at Chipotle?
That's my plan for dinner tonight. I've got a project management org meeting tonight and that's what happens to be in the same building.

LMFAO

just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.

just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
You can't smoke and hot tub simultaneously?

just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
Nothing serious, I hope. I mean health-wise for the old model. I know you're not serious visa-vi the old model, but quite the gentleman are you to visit the sick.  That's a corporal work of mercy, so ya got that going for you, which is nice.

How about that, the CI store north of Dallas is having its grand opening this Saturday.  Will have to visit if I'm in the neighborhood again.

just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
Nothing serious, I hope. I mean health-wise for the old model. I know you're not serious visa-vi the old model, but quite the gentleman are you to visit the sick.  That's a corporal work of mercy, so ya got that going for you, which is nice.
she doing long term rehabilitation. was in the ER when the lady got snake bit. apparently after the model was having severe medical issues they found a broken vertebra. she's in a full back brace for 8 months.

just back from a meeting. Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
going to visit the old model tomorrow in the hospital.
going to hit the hot tub after the smoke.
You can't smoke and hot tub simultaneously?
no, my hands aren't working so well and don't want to drop it in the water.

I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
How does that help me?
By feeling happy for him.

I may not eat after all.
It it helps my Campesino and La Barba Red arrived today and are resting in the humi.
Got a delivery tonight myself. Got these as well as a 10er of Illusione Rothschild and Southern Deaw Jacob's Ladder.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]