Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2018, 08:10:38 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
I keep thinking back, it was a record smoking trip for me. I think I smoked 9 with a late start
Pretty solid trip, front to back.

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2018, 08:12:38 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 08:16:17 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.
So $1 each?!? Sheesh, that's quite the deal.

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 08:23:59 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
I keep thinking back, it was a record smoking trip for me. I think I smoked 9 with a late start
Good morning, Fish.
Morning Tony, you certainly had a cigar-filled weekend I see

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 08:25:03 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.
Wow, where was that? Morning Dean
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/8/2018
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2018, 08:34:39 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2018, 08:37:55 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Come to think of it, put you in a dress and you look....

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2018, 08:38:28 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.
Wow, where was that? Morning Dean
it was a special on the Page.

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2018, 08:39:40 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
Sounds like a good time to me. Plus there was Taylor ham, so it was a pretty healthy weekend.
Taylor ham on burgers, Taylor ham and egg sandwich, leftover Taylor ham in the morning. Yeah, it was pretty solid.
Just like our arteries.

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2018, 08:48:16 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
Sounds like a good time to me. Plus there was Taylor ham, so it was a pretty healthy weekend.
Taylor ham on burgers, Taylor ham and egg sandwich, leftover Taylor ham in the morning. Yeah, it was pretty solid.
Just like our arteries.
Hells yeah.

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2018, 08:49:37 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.
Wow, where was that? Morning Dean
it was a special on the Page.
I see the price has tripled since then. I should have bought more then.

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2018, 08:50:14 AM »

morning Sam and Dave.

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2018, 08:53:18 AM »

@LTG: smoke anything yesterday or are you giving yourself a break?
Lol, needed a little break after the weekend. Probably get back out there tomorrow.
Understandable. I was sounding like Louise  Jefferson on Sunday.
Lol, same.
We call that the Weezy.
Yeah, and after 11 cigars in 2 days, I'm lucky to feel that good.
I keep thinking back, it was a record smoking trip for me. I think I smoked 9 with a late start
Good morning, Fish.
Morning Tony, you certainly had a cigar-filled weekend I see

Wound up herfing with a bunch of guys.  Among them was Charlie, Brad, and Anthony Scipioni (one of the owners of Atlantic). Pretty cool Saturday indeed.

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2018, 08:53:38 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Scott.
AF Cuban corona and coffee.
house cleaning day.
Good morning, Dean. There was a question yesterday about what you had paid for your Yellow Cakes? Not sure if you saw or answered.
yes, I saw the post, if I remember correctly I paid $51 and change for 10 five packs of their coronas. I wish I could find that deal again.
Wow, where was that? Morning Dean
it was a special on the Page.
...and he didn't share....

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2018, 08:54:19 AM »

Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8