Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/2/2017
« on: April 02, 2017, 12:00:10 AM »

No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 06:11:43 AM »

Morning Slackers, Happy Opening Day!

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 06:17:53 AM »

MLB Opening Day!

Yankees vs Rays @ 12:10

Giants V's Diamondbacks @ 3:10

Cubs V's Cardinals @ 7:35

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 06:38:11 AM »

NCAA Men's Final

Apr 3 @ 9:20PM ET on CBS

(1) Gonzaga vs (1) North Carolina

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 06:48:39 AM »

NCAA Women's Final

Apr 2 @ 6:00PM on ESPN

(3) Mississippi State vs (1) South Carolina

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 06:56:39 AM »

ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 07:13:22 AM »

morning Dave.

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 07:25:23 AM »

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 07:29:12 AM »

Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 07:42:22 AM »

Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.
Sad...I had looked for the same thing when checking the offerings.

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 07:42:43 AM »

Morning BeachBlanketBingoDave.

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 07:45:34 AM »

ATLANTA – A man suspected of starting the fire which caused an I-85 bridge to collapse has been charged with arson and and criminal damage to property in the first degree, both felonies.

Basil Elbey made his first court appearance on late Saturday morning, as several Midtown streets were in gridlock as drivers attempted to navigate around portions of I-85 that were closed.

Thus far, Elbey, who is in the Fulton County Jail on $200,000 bond, is the only person charged in connection with the fire. His next court date is April 14.

According to the warrant, Eleby allegedly smoked crack cocaine under the bridge before he placed “a chair on top of a shopping cart, [reached] under that shopping cart and ignited it.”
It's that easy to bring down an interstate overpass?  Heck interested parties could shut this country down in a couple days with a couple of shopping carts and chairs?  Who needs WMDs.

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 07:45:36 AM »

Some decent offers at the Sister this morning and for now they are not even BACKORDERED yet.
Sad...I had looked for the same thing when checking the offerings.
Even worse, I was totally surprised when #1 and #2 were not!

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 07:47:17 AM »

[...]

Takes a hell of a fire to do that much damage but the state had a material storage facility under the bridges and that is what he actually set on fire using the grocery cart to create that sort of heat.

That said, really not that difficult to bring down a lot of major bridges using common  fuel transport trucks.

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 07:52:48 AM »

20 year old driver of the pickup truck that crossed the center line and killed 13 people in a church bus in TX this week (on Highway 83 87.23 miles west of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio near the entrance to Garner State Park for Bean ::)) was texting when it happened.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6