CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on December 08, 2022, 12:02:51 AM

Title: 12/8/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on December 08, 2022, 12:02:51 AM
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 08, 2022, 03:09:05 AM
A bit tricky. Night, lads.

Wordle 537 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 05:35:16 AM
Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 05:35:46 AM
Joe:

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully - 10/42.50
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 05:36:41 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Sancho Panza Glorioso (Toro) - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - 10/34.99

Door #3 -  ACID by Drew Estate Cold Infusion Tea (Corona Extra) - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 06:26:44 AM
Another swing and a miss on the heardle today.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 07:37:13 AM
Spain coach out after their loss to Morocco.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 08:16:42 AM
Morning, all. Happy Little Friday.
Good morning, Dave. Sorry to leave you all by your lonesome. Got caught up in work things immediately today.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 08:17:32 AM
Spain coach out after their loss to Morocco.
Scapegoat. How about firing all those players that couldn't make a PK?
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 08:18:41 AM
Another swing and a miss on the heardle today.
I'll have to look for myself. You didn't even recognize Amy Winehouse yesterday.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 08:22:23 AM
Another swing and a miss on the heardle today.
I'll have to look for myself. You didn't even recognize Amy Winehouse yesterday.
Indeed, have never listened to her before and obviously wouldn't recognize her when I heard her.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 08:22:39 AM
Spain coach out after their loss to Morocco.
Scapegoat. How about firing all those players that couldn't make a PK?
Right?
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 08:36:51 AM
Another swing and a miss on the heardle today.
I'll have to look for myself. You didn't even recognize Amy Winehouse yesterday.
Indeed, have never listened to her before and obviously wouldn't recognize her when I heard her.
I only knew of her music while she was alive but became a fan after she died. She was extremely talented.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 08:39:22 AM
Another swing and a miss on the heardle today.
Nope for me today also.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 09:23:54 AM
A bit tricky. Night, lads.

Wordle 537 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 537 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 09:42:50 AM
A bit tricky. Night, lads.

Wordle 537 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 537 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟩🟨
⬛🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've made 3 guesses already and have 1 yellow and 1 green. Might be marinating time. Lol
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 10:06:15 AM
Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟩⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛🟨🟨🟩🟩
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: bluecollar on December 08, 2022, 10:23:28 AM
I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 08, 2022, 10:57:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 08, 2022, 10:57:59 AM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: razgueado on December 08, 2022, 11:04:06 AM
Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
Ouch. Yeah, it was a tricky one.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 11:15:43 AM
Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
Ouch. Yeah, it was a tricky one.
Indeed. And I had a lot of valid words I was trying, but I just couldn't eliminate enough letters to get there. Oh well.

Morning, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 11:24:09 AM
Time to start a new streak

Wordle 537 X/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
That sucks. I feel your pain.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 11:31:32 AM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 11:32:50 AM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 11:36:35 AM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 11:51:02 AM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.
I honestly thought he said he was driving, but I went back to look and he didn't. But since he usually drives, I think my mind just filled that part in.

I'm sure he knows we're all thinking about him. Shitty time of the year for this to be happening. Not that there's ever a good time, just slightly worse times.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 12:46:01 PM

I'm real busy today but I caught the post from last night. Clemson Dave, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Yeah, mine too.
I just assumed he was driving but he may have been flying.
I assumed the same, Tony. But flying might've been better if time was that much of a factor.
I hadn't considered that before this morning. My thoughts are definitely with him.
I honestly thought he said he was driving, but I went back to look and he didn't. But since he usually drives, I think my mind just filled that part in.

I'm sure he knows we're all thinking about him. Shitty time of the year for this to be happening. Not that there's ever a good time, just slightly worse times.
Very true.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 02:16:17 PM
I'm sure I've mentioned Grandpa's Cheesebarn here several times, an Ohio staple that anyone who lives here will stop at while driving past on 71. In what I hope is not a bad omen, they announced that Grandpa passed today at the age of 93. He was there often, and I talked to him several times. One time several years ago, I saw him stocking shelves. Hell of a nice guy.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 02:21:48 PM
Log out time. Until later...
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 02:39:57 PM
I'm sure I've mentioned Grandpa's Cheesebarn here several times, an Ohio staple that anyone who lives here will stop at while driving past on 71. In what I hope is not a bad omen, they announced that Grandpa passed today at the age of 93. He was there often, and I talked to him several times. One time several years ago, I saw him stocking shelves. Hell of a nice guy.
RIP grandpa. I'll definitely be stopping by if ever in that neck of the woods.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 02:40:11 PM
Log out time. Until later...
Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 09:14:18 PM
CAO Zocalo

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221209/0234b82b4caf145db6c7f685ab7662a2.jpg)
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on December 08, 2022, 09:49:47 PM
CAO Zocalo

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221209/0234b82b4caf145db6c7f685ab7662a2.jpg)
It's no AB but it'll do.
Title: Re: 12/8/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on December 08, 2022, 10:11:42 PM
CAO Zocalo

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221209/0234b82b4caf145db6c7f685ab7662a2.jpg)
It's no AB but it'll do.
LALTS