CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 23, 2019, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 9/23/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on September 23, 2019, 12:00:02 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 05:42:15 AM
Good morning, banterland.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 05:54:06 AM
Feels like it's still the weekend around here. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 06:10:53 AM
Feels like it's still the weekend around here. Sheesh.
Good morning Mr Mayor. I would have been posting but I was waiting for someone else to wake up.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 06:12:59 AM
Cleveland Brown's lost a tough one. Hope LTG is not too cranky
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:17:03 AM
Cleveland Brown's lost a tough one. Hope LTG is not too cranky
He's got the day off because he went to visit his sister for the weekend. Besides, 2-1 isn't a bad place to be on week 3. We can't all be Bills fans.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 06:57:56 AM
Cleveland Brown's lost a tough one. Hope LTG is not too cranky
He's got the day off because he went to visit his sister for the weekend. Besides, 2-1 isn't a bad place to be on week 3. We can't all be Bills fans.
How about them Bill's.. next week I hope they can at least play a good game vs New England
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:08:32 AM
Feels like it's still the weekend around here. Sheesh.
That's a good thing, isn't it?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:09:20 AM
Cleveland Brown's lost a tough one. Hope LTG is not too cranky
He's got the day off because he went to visit his sister for the weekend. Besides, 2-1 isn't a bad place to be on week 3. We can't all be Bills fans.
How about them Bill's.. next week I hope they can at least play a good game vs New England
Maybe they'll even surprise us.  Very nice so far.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:13:15 AM
Today is Monday, Sept. 23, the 266th day of 2019. There are 99 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Sept. 23, 1806, the Lewis and Clark expedition returned to St. Louis more than two years after setting out for the Pacific Northwest.

On this date:
In 63 B.C., Caesar Augustus, the first Roman emperor, was born.
In 1780, British spy John Andre was captured along with papers revealing Benedict Arnold's plot to surrender West Point to the British.
In 1846, Neptune was identified as a planet by German astronomer Johann Gottfried Galle (GAH'-luh).
In 1926, Gene Tunney scored a ten-round decision over Jack Dempsey to win the world heavyweight boxing title in Philadelphia.
In 1949, President Harry S. Truman announced there was evidence the Soviet Union had recently conducted a nuclear test explosion. (The test had been carried out on Aug. 29, 1949.)
In 1952, Sen. Richard M. Nixon, R-Calif., salvaged his vice-presidential nomination by appearing on television from Los Angeles to refute allegations of improper campaign fundraising in what became known as the "Checkers" speech.
In 1955, a jury in Sumner, Mississippi, acquitted two white men, Roy Bryant and J.W. Milam, of murdering black teenager Emmett Till. (The two men later admitted to the crime in an interview with Look magazine.)
In 1957, nine black students who'd entered Little Rock Central High School in Arkansas were forced to withdraw because of a white mob outside.
In 1987, Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., withdrew from the Democratic presidential race following questions about his use of borrowed quotations and the portrayal of his academic record.
In 2001, President George W. Bush returned the American flag to full staff at Camp David, symbolically ending a period of national mourning following the 9/11 attacks.
In 2002, Gov. Gray Davis signed a law making California the first state to offer workers paid family leave.
In 2005, Hurricane Rita, down to Category 3, steamed toward refinery towns along the Texas-Louisiana coast, creating havoc even before it arrived; levee breaks caused new flooding in New Orleans, and 23 people were killed when a bus carrying nursing-home evacuees caught fire in Texas.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:14:31 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama addressed the U.N. General Assembly, where he challenged world leaders to shoulder more of the globe's critical burdens, warning they could no longer castigate the U.S. as a go-it-alone bully while still demanding it cure all ills.

Five years ago: In the first international test for his climate-change strategy, President Barack Obama pressed world leaders at the United Nations to follow the United States' lead on the issue. The U.S. struck the al-Qaida-linked Khorasan group with Tomahawk missiles and other ordnance near Aleppo in northwestern Syria based on fears it was planning terrorist attacks on the U.S. and Europe. A man wearing his work uniform opened fire inside a UPS sorting facility in Birmingham, Alabama, a day after he was fired from the company, killing two supervisors before committing suicide.

One year ago: As negotiators reached agreement on a hearing at which Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexual assault, Christine Blasey Ford, would testify, there was a second allegation of sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh; the second accuser said it took place during Kavanaugh's first year at Yale University. More than a week after Hurricane Florence slammed into the Carolinas, rivers continued to rise, with thousands of coastal residents being warned that they may need to leave their homes. Capping a comeback from four back surgeries, Tiger Woods won the Tour Championship in Atlanta, the 80th victory of his PGA Tour career and his first in more than five years.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:18:19 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Singer Julio Iglesias is 76.
Actor Paul Petersen (TV: "The Donna Reed Show") is 74.
Actress-singer Mary Kay Place is 72.
Rock star Bruce Springsteen is 70.
Director/playwright George C. Wolfe is 65.
Rock musician Leon Taylor (The Ventures) is 64.
Actress Rosalind Chao is 62.
Golfer Larry Mize is 61.
Actor Jason Alexander is 60.
Actor Chi McBride is 58.
Country musician Don Herron (BR549) is 57.
Actor Erik Todd Dellums is 55.
Actress LisaRaye is 53.
Singer Ani (AH'-nee) DiFranco is 49.
Rock singer Sam (formerly Sarah) Bettens (K's Choice) is 47.
Recording executive Jermaine Dupri is 47.
Actor Kip Pardue is 43.
Actor Anthony Mackie is 41.
Pop singer Erik-Michael Estrada (TV: "Making the Band") is 40.
Actress Aubrey Dollar is 39.
Actor Brandon Victor Dixon is 38.
Actor David Lim is 36.
Pop singer Diana Ortiz (Dream) is 34.
Actress Cush Jumbo is 34.
Actor Skylar Astin is 32.
Tennis player Melanie Oudin (oo-DAN') is 28.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:18:50 AM
Thought for Today: "I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house." — Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864).
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:19:27 AM
Morning BoilerRick and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:20:01 AM
Jam is on today!
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:21:04 AM
That about sums it up!
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 07:29:09 AM
That about sums it up!
Good morning,, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 07:31:32 AM
Thought for Today: "I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house." — Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864).
Looks like we'll be getting plenty of that autumn sunshine today.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 07:53:13 AM
Thought for Today: "I cannot endure to waste anything as precious as autumn sunshine by staying in the house." — Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864).
Looks like we'll be getting plenty of that autumn sunshine today.
Another 90 degree day...
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 08:01:23 AM
Happy Monday ❤.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 08:07:45 AM
Morning BoilerRick and Mr. Mayor.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 08:09:05 AM
Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 08:09:43 AM
good morning Tony, Rick, Mark, and Dave.
Happiest of Happy Mondays to you all.

I ❤ Mondays.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 08:12:46 AM
Happy Monday .
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 08:13:57 AM
Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, LetUsNotDiscussCollegeFootballMark.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 08:19:12 AM
Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, LetUsNotDiscussCollegeFootballMark.
I don't mind, at least it wasn't the blow-out some predicted.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 08:22:03 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 08:30:15 AM
Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, LetUsNotDiscussCollegeFootballMark.
I don't mind, at least it wasn't the blow-out some predicted.
They did play well.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 08:32:12 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
Think they will be offering an in-state discount for Texas folk?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 08:32:47 AM
Morning MondayDean and IrishBean.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 08:39:05 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 08:46:14 AM
Good morning Mr Bean and MondayDean
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 09:04:27 AM
Deals From Our Sponsors

Atlantic Cigar Co. — New World by AJ Fernandez Virrey Gordo (Box of 21, $87.15)
Cigar Hustler — Mi Querida Triqui Traca 552 (Box of 20, $194.40)
Corona Cigar Co. — Guardian Of The Farm Nightwatch Orpheus (Box of 20, $206.95)
Famous Smoke Shop — Free Shipping (CODE: SEPTFREESHIP)
Gotham Cigars — H. Upmann Hispaniola By Jose Mendez Toro (Box of 20, $159.95)
JR Cigars — Montecristo Cincuenta No. 2 (Humidor of 100, $10,800)
STOGIES World Class Cigars — WingDing 2019 ($195)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 09:08:11 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 09:09:38 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
Can you even drive those cars in the northeast?  Not like we have the flattest roads...
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 09:11:19 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
One possible explanation for the high price is in the photo.  How many guys you see standing around BS'ing and how many actually working on a car?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 09:11:37 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 09:13:52 AM
Good morning OneDave, BillsRick, MondayDean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, LetUsNotDiscussCollegeFootballMark.
I don't mind, at least it wasn't the blow-out some predicted.
They did play well.
The crowd noise was just too much.  The ND offense tried the silent snap count, and it was a disaster. Their D played well until they just got worn out from being on the field so much.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 09:14:25 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.
Ouch!
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 09:47:41 AM
Changing the subject, looking forward to doing a test drive!
https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/ (https://www.thomasnet.com/insights/mclaren-moves-from-new-york-city-to-texas/)
There is a dealership a few miles from my house. I have no business being there but my brother and his brother-in-law recently went for a test drive. That's a lot of dough to be plunking down on a car. My house isn't worth as much.
They just left you in the showroom?
They left me at home.

Edit: In fact, I found out afterwards.
Ouch!
So his relatives treat him the same way we do.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2019, 09:57:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2019, 09:58:56 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 10:21:58 AM
you want drama?

so we have a recovery meeting that started up a few years ago not far from me. it was suggested they not meet on the day they wanted due to other meetings in the area meeting in the area. well it struggled to survive especially after the coffee maker just passed away. attendance was usually just a few members and they decided the District host a Longtimes Speaker meeting to boost attendance and familiarize other members to location. historically District will provide coffee and a small cake for the meeting location. the person who wanted the Longtimes meeting rented a large hall and full sheet cake expecting 150+ people. District takes no financial obligations for the event and after the people finally got the hall donated and ordered a $96 sheet cake the event was late last night. one of the speakers bailed out at the last minute, and 19 people showed up, including the 2 speakers! my phone has been ringing all morning, as if I had anything to do with the poor turnout.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 10:25:17 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 10:29:58 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
Happy Monday to you too, Bret.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 10:30:22 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 10:30:38 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.
Taco Tuesday is tomorrow. We're getting ahead of ourselves.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 10:31:01 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.
TWSS
Hahaha
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 10:31:05 AM
[...]

Perhaps a PowerPoint presentation would have been the difference.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2019, 10:31:18 AM
That about sums it up!
If Monday was a taco, it'd be full of shit.
morning RazMan. my taco is full of good stuff.
Taco Tuesday is tomorrow. We're getting ahead of ourselves.
We're overachievers.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2019, 10:31:53 AM
[...]

Lord knows the world needs more of those.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 10:33:19 AM
[...]

Blah blah blah, all I heard was leftover cake.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:34:06 AM
Good Day Razman.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:35:53 AM
[...]

So who rented a big hall and ordered a big cake for and event historically poorly attended?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:36:39 AM
Start with a small hall and a couple of off the shelf cakes until attendance is proven.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 10:38:01 AM
[...]

an overbearing, egotistcal, controlling woman.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 10:39:00 AM
[...]

I heard there was alot of cake left over as only 9 people had any.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 11:06:03 AM
[...]

Truly tragic if it ended up in the trash.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 23, 2019, 11:09:09 AM
[...]

Indeed.  Should have invited us, at least the cake would have been consumed and cigars smoked.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 11:12:55 AM
[...]

I didn't bother going but I would have taken a good share of the cake home with me.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 11:18:13 AM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 11:23:34 AM
.... and zoning officer just stopped and took pictures of a school bus parked on a vacant lot.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 11:24:23 AM
busy little neighborhood.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 11:29:05 AM
.... and zoning officer just stopped and took pictures of a school bus parked on a vacant lot.
Was it rockin' ?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 11:34:37 AM
.... and zoning officer just stopped and took pictures of a school bus parked on a vacant lot.
Was it rockin' ?
must have a good suspension, didn't notice movement.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 01:03:46 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 01:06:18 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
the kid did the fence himself and there's only a 30" or 36" walkout door on the side.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 01:08:22 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
the kid did the fence himself and there's only a 30" or 36" walkout door on the side.
Well I don't know how he has skills to be a carpenter then?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 01:08:24 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
the kid did the fence himself and there's only a 30" or 36" walkout door on the side.
Maybe he plans to do it with a scissor?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 01:14:08 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
the kid did the fence himself and there's only a 30" or 36" walkout door on the side.
Well I don't know how he has skills to be a carpenter then?
he didn't apply for a permit but at least he didn't hit a water line like the fence contractors do.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 01:17:11 PM
on a lighter notte.
I have new neighbors from Colorado across the street. first thing the guy does is ask me if he has city sewer or septic tank. hey, I made the same mistake. anyway, his house is bordered on both sides by chain link fence. he closed it in with wood. looks nice, but no gate? wondering how he's going to get a mower back there.
There must be accessible through the garage. I think even the fence co. would be like hey man
the kid did the fence himself and there's only a 30" or 36" walkout door on the side.
Maybe he plans to do it with a scissor?
he bought the house for his wife as she is on oxygen and her doctors said Florida weather is better for her. he plans on staying in Colorado and flying back and forth.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 01:57:18 PM
Please post any coupon codes for Famous or CI this week. Thanks in advance. I love a good Connecticut cigar to start and sometimes finish my day. We had great selections on here.. I have to give this one budget cigar a thumbs up. I've had half dozen or better. Not a single dud.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/f76e02312d4fd851b6060d1a9be2e4e1.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/2c3343510a50f23a8793eee980ebd715.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 02:12:40 PM
Please post any coupon codes for Famous or CI this week. Thanks in advance. I love a good Connecticut cigar to start and sometimes finish my day. We had great selections on here.. I have to give this one budget cigar a thumbs up. I've had half dozen or better. Not a single dud.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/f76e02312d4fd851b6060d1a9be2e4e1.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/2c3343510a50f23a8793eee980ebd715.jpg)
you looking for Markie cigars? (cheap cheapo with free shipping). 😂
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 02:14:37 PM
@ Rick.

https://www.cigarpage.com/cigars/mild.html
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:15:45 PM
...WooF...  HolA Tone, BC, NJD, 3Bean, DeanO, raZzy, ....  Where'Z TeX- Azz?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 02:19:59 PM
...WooF...  HolA Tone, BC, NJD, 3Bean, DeanO, raZzy, ....  Where'Z TeX- Azz?
CraigDog is in the house!
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 02:21:17 PM
Please post any coupon codes for Famous or CI this week. Thanks in advance. I love a good Connecticut cigar to start and sometimes finish my day. We had great selections on here.. I have to give this one budget cigar a thumbs up. I've had half dozen or better. Not a single dud.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/f76e02312d4fd851b6060d1a9be2e4e1.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/2c3343510a50f23a8793eee980ebd715.jpg)
I'm definitely going to give them a try. What vitola is that in the photo?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 02:31:10 PM
...WooF...  HolA Tone, BC, NJD, 3Bean, DeanO, raZzy, ....  Where'Z TeX- Azz?
Hiya Craig. Haven't seen you around in forever. Hope things are well.  I'd sooner believe you were asking a geography question than you have any concern for SCDave's whereabouts. Consider the ice broken.

Edit: Texas is located in the South Central region of the U.S.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:32:21 PM
...SniFF...SniFF...  let me adjusT my Tie.    Hope All ya aLL doing good.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 02:38:41 PM
...SniFF...SniFF...  let me adjusT my Tie.    Hope All ya aLL doing good.
all good in Florida Dog.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:39:52 PM
Tony,.... Glad yo still doing well, my man.  The BEST of All ya All'Z.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:40:58 PM
...SniFF...SniFF...  let me adjusT my Tie.    Hope All ya aLL doing good.
all good in Florida Dog.
....DiG ya DeanO
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 02:43:02 PM
this is all I get at CCom forum for over a year and stopping following ye olde CI banter:

Whoops!
Your sso timed out during the request. Please try again.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:43:12 PM
...WooF...  HolA Tone, BC, NJD, 3Bean, DeanO, raZzy, ....  Where'Z TeX- Azz?
Hiya Craig. Haven't seen you around in forever. Hope things are well.  I'd sooner believe you were asking a geography question than you have any concern for SCDave's whereabouts. Consider the ice broken.

Edit: Texas is located in the South Central region of the U.S.
...SaLute... wish  BeST.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: TruDog on September 23, 2019, 02:50:35 PM
...ToNe...  Keep roCk'N diZ CasBaH...   I read ya everyday....DiG each and EveryOne Yo'Z.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 03:09:48 PM
...ToNe...  Keep roCk'N diZ CasBaH...   I read ya everyday....DiG each and EveryOne Yo'Z.
Less cigar talk on here for sure but we'll keep on keepin' on.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 03:16:09 PM
Oliva V torp and 2nd pot of coffee.
that better Tony?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 03:17:43 PM
ankle brace and cane going.
cats tripped me up.
little bastards.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 03:34:04 PM
It was nice to see Trudog make an appearance. I'll be back on later.
That was the robusto.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 03:35:50 PM
Equinoxal afternoon smoke.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 03:38:38 PM
Oliva V torp and 2nd pot of coffee.
that better Tony?
Much.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 03:40:19 PM
[...]

Aren't you being redundant?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 03:53:05 PM
[...]

Well not all are egotistical.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 03:54:34 PM
[...]

😂😂😂😂
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 04:27:45 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 04:29:17 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 04:57:57 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 05:10:43 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:05:32 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/7e4ec1dcb31072607c08cbc0a92c6551.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 06:09:23 PM
got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:22:34 PM
got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
I'll admit that although I saw pie in your immediate future, it wasn't lemon.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 06:27:00 PM
Woman bites camel’s testicles in bizarre truck stop showdown

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/23/woman-bites-camels-testicles-in-bizarre-truckstop-showdown/amp/
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on September 23, 2019, 06:28:47 PM
Something new to me, and well worth smoking.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:28:48 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/7e4ec1dcb31072607c08cbc0a92c6551.jpg)
Excellent burn and draw the whole way through. Really nice scent too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/9a6d6bcf813efad1126f17d5729704d8.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:29:55 PM
Something new to me, and well worth smoking.
Hello, David. Hope you're well. Can't say I've smoked one but I definitely have heard of it.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 06:32:28 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/7e4ec1dcb31072607c08cbc0a92c6551.jpg)
Excellent burn and draw the whole way through. Really nice scent too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/9a6d6bcf813efad1126f17d5729704d8.jpg)
Nice little message on the back of the band too.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/384a732b4869fd434fad9045e9906fd1.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2019, 06:34:06 PM
got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
I'll admit that although I saw pie in your immediate future, it wasn't lemon.
just lemon pie and she's fixing her own dinner.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 07:43:00 PM
It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190923/7e4ec1dcb31072607c08cbc0a92c6551.jpg)
Looks like a great cigar
You and Dave and your fancy smokes
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 07:44:08 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 07:46:18 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
Dean's finish was a bit fishy and cologney.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2019, 07:49:22 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 08:16:33 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2019, 08:22:12 PM
Undisclosed filler says Booth. Wrapper Nic. Rosado made at AJs
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:09:12 PM
got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
So you're going to have a slice of her pie tonight?
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:15:51 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol
Trouble at Famous...

Cigar personality Thomas Zarzecki Jr., better known as Tommy Zman, was arrested charges of making terroristic threats and harassment after he was fired from Famous Smoke Shop.
According to Lehigh Valley Live, Zarzecki was fired on Wednesday. On Friday, he allegedly texted another Famous employee stating that he would return to the retailer and shoot everyone at the retailer with an AK-47. He was arrested and then released on $20,000 bond. According to the report, Zarzecki confirmed he sent the message.
Zarzecki worked as a sort of in-house content producer for Famous appearing in advertisements, the brand’s social media and its Cigar Advisor publication.
His LinkedIn page indicates he worked for Famous since March 2013.

https://halfwheel.com/tommy-zman-fired-from-famous-smoke-shop-arrested-for-making-terroristic-threats/366551/
Title: Re: 9/23/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2019, 10:29:21 PM
How was the finish?
Tony not Dean.
The Room 101 was quite nice. No harshness at all. Even the retrohale was smooth throughout. After some orange flavored seltzer, I can no longer taste it on my palate. Although it was quite flavorful while I was smoking it and gave off a wonderful cigar scent.
That sounds pleasant. I bet that dark wrapper influenced the smoke. I'm gonna check up it's bio. Lol

Booth has announced the release of the Room101 10th Anniversary Cigar, a release that commemorates his 10th anniversary in the cigar industry. It was back in 2009 when Booth first launched his own cigar brand under the Room 101 name with the help of Camacho Cigars. 10 years later, Booth has since left Camacho [read more here] and branched out more on his own, working closely with Robert Caldwell and La Barba Cigars’ Tony Bellatto to form Down and Back, LLC, a company that distributes today’s Room 101 cigar brand.

https://tobaccobusiness.com/room101-10th-anniversary-farce-maduro-and-doomsayer-details-emerge/

$180 at Famous, $120 at Atlantic VIP.