CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 20, 2019, 12:02:04 AM

Title: 9/20/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on September 20, 2019, 12:02:04 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 05:28:45 AM
Friday!
(https://i.imgur.com/hNJ5tuY.gif)
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 06:23:40 AM
Friday!
(https://i.imgur.com/hNJ5tuY.gif)
What the hell are you so happy about?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 06:25:32 AM
Good morning anyway, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 06:26:12 AM
Friday!
(https://i.imgur.com/hNJ5tuY.gif)
What the hell are you so happy about?
That I'm going to PA this weekend, which means I get to see my sister and her family. Plus that means I don't have to work OT, so I can actually enjoy Friday being a Friday. Lol
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 06:40:53 AM
Friday!
(https://i.imgur.com/hNJ5tuY.gif)
What the hell are you so happy about?
That I'm going to PA this weekend, which means I get to see my sister and her family. Plus that means I don't have to work OT, so I can actually enjoy Friday being a Friday. Lol
That sounds like reason to be happy. Good for you.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 06:44:29 AM
I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 06:50:08 AM
good morning happy it's Friday guys.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 06:51:47 AM
I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
are you a Moroni?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:02:15 AM
Morning BigPlansTony, DancinFoolDave and InquiringMindDean.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:05:44 AM
Today is Friday, Sept. 20, the 263rd day of 2019. There are 102 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Sept. 20, 2001, during an address to a joint session of Congress, President George W. Bush announced a new Cabinet-level office to fortify homeland security and named Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge its director.

On this date:
In 1519, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and his crew set out from Spain on five ships to find a western passage to the Spice Islands. (Magellan was killed enroute, but one of his ships eventually circled the world.)
In 1873, panic swept the floor of the New York Stock Exchange in the wake of railroad bond defaults and bank failures.
In 1881, Chester A. Arthur was sworn in as the 21st president of the United States, succeeding the assassinated James A. Garfield.
In 1958, Martin Luther King Jr. was seriously wounded during a book signing at a New York City department store when he was stabbed in the chest by Izola Curry. (Curry was later found mentally incompetent; she died at a Queens, New York, nursing home in 2015 at age 98.)
In 1962, James Meredith, a black student, was blocked from enrolling at the University of Mississippi by Democratic Gov. Ross R. Barnett. (Meredith was later admitted.)
In 1963, President Kennedy proposed a joint U-S-Soviet expedition to the moon.
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."
In 1984, a suicide car bomber attacked the U.S. Embassy annex in north Beirut, killing at least 14 people, including two Americans and 12 Lebanese. The family sitcoms "The Cosby Show" and "Who's the Boss?" premiered on NBC and ABC, respectively.
In 1995, in a move that stunned Wall Street, AT&T Corporation announced it was splitting into three companies.
In 1999, Lawrence Russell Brewer became the second white supremacist to be convicted in the dragging death of James Byrd Jr. in Jasper, Texas. (Brewer was executed on September 21, 2011.) Raisa Gorbachev, wife of the last Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev (mih-kah-EEL' gohr-bah-CHAHV'), died at a German hospital after a battle with leukemia; she was 67.
In 2004, CBS News apologized for a "mistake in judgment" in its story questioning President George W. Bush's National Guard service, saying it could not vouch for the authenticity of documents featured in the report.
In 2017, Hurricane Maria, the strongest hurricane to hit Puerto Rico in more than 80 years, struck the island, wiping out as much as 75 percent of the power distribution lines and causing an island-wide blackout. Rescuers worked furiously at a collapsed school in Mexico City where a girl was believed trapped under debris in the aftermath of a deadly earthquake; it was later determined that no children were still trapped in the debris.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 07:07:22 AM
I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
That also sounds like a good time. Have fun you crazy kids!
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:08:44 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 07:09:13 AM
I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
That also sounds like a good time. Have fun you crazy kids!
That one just finished up a run here Sunday. Sounds like it's excellent.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:09:34 AM
Ten years ago: Blanketing most of the Sunday TV news shows, President Barack Obama said requiring people to get health insurance, and fining them if they didn't, would not amount to a backhanded tax increase. At the Emmy Awards, best drama and comedy series trophies went to repeat winners "Mad Men" and "30 Rock." The first game at the Cowboys Stadium set an NFL regular-season attendance record with a crowd of 105,121, and most of them went home disappointed after the New York Giants won, 33-31.

Five years ago: Turkish authorities reported freeing 49 hostages held by the militant Islamic State group without firing a shot, paying a ransom or offering a quid pro quo. Emmy-winning actress and singer Polly Bergen, 84, died in Southbury, Connecticut.

One year ago: A woman working a temporary job at a drugstore warehouse in Maryland opened fire on colleagues, killing three before taking her own life. A wave of buying sent U.S. stocks solidly higher, driving the Dow Jones Industrial Average above the all-time high it closed at in January. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (shin-zoh AH'-bay) was re-elected as head of his ruling Liberal Democratic party in a landslide.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 07:09:47 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:10:30 AM
I've got a long day ahead of me but once work gets out, the Mrs and I are getting dinner in the city and following it up by going to see The Book of Mormon.
That also sounds like a good time. Have fun you crazy kids!
That one just finished up a run here Sunday. Sounds like it's excellent.
Particularly for those fearful of certain female body parts.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:14:02 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Rock musician Chuck Panozzo is 71.
Actor Tony Denison is 70.
Hockey Hall of Famer Guy LaFleur is 68.
 Actress Debbi Morgan is 68.
Jazz musician Peter White is 65.
Actress Betsy Brantley is 64.
Actor Gary Cole is 63.
TV news correspondent Deborah Roberts is 59.
Country-rock musician Joseph Shreve (Flynnville Train) is 58.
Rock musician Randy Bradbury (Pennywise) is 55.
Actress Kristen Johnston is 52.
Rock singers Gunnar and Matthew Nelson are 52.
Rock musician Ben Shepherd is 51.
Actress Enuka Okuma is 47.
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Actor Jon Bernthal is 43.
Singer The Dream is 42.
Actor Charlie Weber is 41.
Rock musician Rick Woolstenhulme (WOOL'-sten-hyoolm) (Lifehouse) is 40.
Rapper Yung Joc is 39.
Actress Crystle Stewart is 38.
Actor Aldis Hodge is 33.
Rock drummer Jack Lawless is 32.
Actor Malachi (MAL'-ah-ky) Kirby is 30.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:14:56 AM
Thought for Today: "A faith is a necessity to a man. Woe to him who believes in nothing." — Victor Hugo, French author (1802-1885).
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 07:17:09 AM
Oliva day offerings at the Sis.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 07:20:08 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
Are you suggesting our current President is dishonest?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 07:21:14 AM
Good morning, FLDean and NJDave.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 07:27:38 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
Are you suggesting our current President is dishonest?
#fakeorangenews
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 07:38:44 AM
good morning. my name is Lisa Marie and I'm a Shoplifter.

A Stonecrester will escape prosecution in the alleged theft of two bracelets earlier this year from Bealls.

Lisa Marie Campbell, 62, was arrested June 4 after she reportedly attempted to steal the bracelets from Bealls on U.S. Hwy. 441 in Lady Lake, according to an arrest report from the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office.

Campbell, who was born in Punxsutawney, Pa., selected two bracelets and put them in her purse, the report said. She found other merchandise and paid for it at the checkout counter, but did not pay for the bracelets concealed in her purse. The bracelets had a value of $39.97 before taxes.

Campbell was arrested on a charge of theft.

Last month in Sumter County Court, she was allowed to enter into a pre-trial intervention contract that called for her to complete 40 hours of community service and enroll in a Shoplifter’s Anonymous Court. On Sept. 13, the prosecutor’s office announced no information would be filed in the case.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 07:39:41 AM
Morning BigPlansTony, DancinFoolDave and InquiringMindDean.
good morning DaveOfTheNews.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 07:47:29 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 07:48:23 AM
Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Mmmm mmm good.

well, she was.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 07:58:23 AM
[...]

Someone you know?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 07:59:35 AM
Actress Sophia Loren is 85.
Mmmm mmm good.

well, she was.
Same age as my mom.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 08:01:23 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 08:01:26 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO
There was a time when The Donald said that...
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:03:12 AM
[...]

yes, I do know her.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:04:14 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 08:06:37 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though.
No doubt.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 08:27:26 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂
Him opening his mouth and speaking is always a dead giveaway.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:35:09 AM
In 1976, Playboy magazine released an interview in which Democratic presidential nominee Jimmy Carter admitted he'd "looked on a lot of women with lust."

A terrible president, but the last honest one...
I can hardly imagine a world where that's the worst thing a president can say.
unless it's "I'm a Democrat".  ROTFLMAO

Trump would say it AGAIN in a heartbeat if he thought it would give him an advantage.

edit: fixed it
we all know it would be a lie though. 😂
Him opening his mouth and speaking is always a dead giveaway.
😊
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:37:22 AM
fivers of V's and Melanio's at the Page.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 08:40:55 AM
[...]

I was wondering why you posted it, as this is not the sort of criminal activity we've come to expect from you.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:43:24 AM
F-18 jet fighters drop bombs in Florida
DANIEL DAHM
SEPTEMBER 19, 2019, 10:57 AM:

The U.S. Navy will once again conduct bombing exercises in the Ocala National Forest , prompting authorities to alert residents who live nearby.

The practice will take place at the Pinecastle Bombing Range, an unfenced 5,760-acre area, with the eastern edge of the range located about 2 miles west of State Road 19 and the Camp Ocala campgrounds, and half a mile west of the Farles Lake campground.

F-18 jet fighters and other aircraft take off from Jacksonville Naval Air Station and drop bombs in the middle of the range, according to MilitaryBases.US.

It's at least the third time this year that the Navy has conducted bombing practice at the forest.

The Lake County Sheriff's Office alerted residents via a Facebook post.

"We have been notified that the U.S. Navy will begin live ordinance bombing at the Pinecastle Bombing Range in the Ocala National Forest now through the 21st of September. Residents around Lake, Marion and Volusia counties can expect to hear loud explosions, usually between the hours of noon and midnight, for the next few days," the post said.

Noise complaints can be reported by calling 800-874-5059.

In the past, noise from the bombs has driven animals onto nearby roads and homes, officials said.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 08:44:00 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Speaking of birthdays, this interesting name caught my eye so had to google her.  The "actress-model" descriptor didn't hurt, either.
(https://i.imgur.com/b2KsHCk.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 08:46:26 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:46:48 AM
I know this one too. Judge Howard is a bitter old hanging judge. dealt with him quite a bit.

Judge sentences Crystal River woman to eight years in prison for trafficking meth.

Stephanie Ann Revel told Circuit Judge Richard “Ric” Howard it was one of the biggest mistakes she ever made.

It was Revel’s birthday on Feb. 28 and her boyfriend gave her $900 to spend from his income tax return.

She spent it on just over 14 grams of methamphetamine, the 34-year-old Crystal River woman explained to Howard during her Thursday morning sentencing hearing.

Citrus County Sheriff’s Office deputies later seized Revel’s birthday gift and other narcotics during a March 1 traffic stop at the intersection of State Road 44 and Rock Crusher Road.

Revel was also arrested, charged with trafficking in meth, possessing 0.5 grams of heroin and two alprazolam pills.

Instead of standing trial this week, Revel pleaded no contest to her accusations on Monday and opted to leave her fate up to Howard, who could have ordered a punishment of between 3 and 40 years in prison.

“I pray my children learn from my mistakes,” Revel said Thursday, explaining herself to the judge. “I take full responsibility for my actions.”

“Why didn’t you spend it on the kids?” Howard asked Revel, motioning over to her pair of young children sitting in the front row of the courtroom.

Howard sentenced Revel to eight years behind bars, which includes a three-year minimum-mandatory term for trafficking in between 14 and 28 grams of meth.

Beforehand, Howard said the way Revel’s meth was weighed out and packaged evenly in individual baggies was an indication the drugs weren’t for personal use but for dealing, contrary to Revel’s claims.

“Which causes great consternation for me,” the judge said about the evidence presented by Assistant State Attorney Kevin Davis, who asked Howard to sentence Revel to 10 years.

“That’s just how they weighed it,” Revel replied.

Revel’s attorney, Assistant Public Defender Luke Waatti, asked Howard to sentence his client to the three years, arguing Revel was remorseful and cooperative with deputies Anthony Amato and Nancy Suto, who testified Thursday to pulling Revel over and searching her.

“She didn't fight the cops, she didn’t run from the scene,” Waatti said.

Waatti added Revel was honest about her issues with drugs, and that she has never been convicted of such a crime before.

“You start somewhere, your honor,” he said.

Howard questioned Revel’s cooperativeness, asking why Revel didn’t give deputies consent to search her car when they stopped her.

Revel’s former employer, a Crystal River chiropractor, told Howard that Revel was a hard worker and dependable.

Howard also read a letter from Revel’s mom, who couldn’t attend Thursday’s hearing, but wrote about Revel’s rough upbringing.

In her emotional statement, Revel turned to her children and recited the Lord’s Prayer to them. She then pleaded with Howard to give her another chance to make the best of her life again.

“I am worth it, and I know I can still turn my life around,” she said. “I truly am ashamed and remorseful.”
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:48:50 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Actress-model Moon Bloodgood is 44.
Speaking of birthdays, this interesting name caught my eye so had to google her.  The "actress-model" descriptor didn't hurt, either.
(https://i.imgur.com/b2KsHCk.jpg)
she's just a baby. but .....
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:52:00 AM
SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 08:54:19 AM
2,344 drink cans opened simultaneously for Guinness record

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/09/19/2344-drink-cans-opened-simultaneously-for-Guinness-record/6671568914460/?sl=7
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 08:55:19 AM
SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.
Huh?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 09:02:49 AM
SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.
Huh?
your guess is as good as any.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 09:11:34 AM
2,344 drink cans opened simultaneously for Guinness record

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2019/09/19/2344-drink-cans-opened-simultaneously-for-Guinness-record/6671568914460/?sl=7
Now that's worth celebrating!
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 09:13:54 AM
SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.
Huh?
your guess is as good as any.
Maybe he was trying to mess up her trick knee's ability to predict rain.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 09:19:41 AM
SPRING HILL, FL — A 55-year-old Spring Hill man was arrested after being accused of battering a woman over an argument about allowing the dog to sleep in their bed.

Mark Corso Sr. of Holden Drive was arrested Monday after Pasco County Sheriff's deputies said he slammed his domestic partner into a wall and then began banging his head on her knee. He was charged with domestic battery.
Huh?
your guess is as good as any.
Maybe he was trying to mess up her trick knee's ability to predict rain.
maybe his aim was too low.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 09:22:37 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Good morning, Bean. Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 09:23:48 AM
dumb in Florida.

https://www.boredpanda.com/hilarious-florida-man-headings/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquire.com/news-politics/amp26899191/florida-man-headlines-2019/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/miami-com/miami-com-news/article225604265.html
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 09:29:45 AM
I left reading material. heading to the grocery store and may stop at Home Depot for lunch.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 09:46:54 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Good morning, Bean. Thanks for sharing.
I feel I should respond with a GFY, but I won't, since it's Friday.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 09:47:16 AM
I left reading material. heading to the grocery store and may stop at Home Depot for lunch.
Good morning, Dean.  Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 10:20:51 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Good morning, Bean. Thanks for sharing.
I feel I should respond with a GFY, but I won't, since it's Friday.
Too bad. Haven't received one in a while.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 10:28:20 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Good morning, Bean. Thanks for sharing.
I feel I should respond with a GFY, but I won't, since it's Friday.
Too bad. Haven't received one in a while.
TWHS
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 10:57:21 AM
Good morning TwoDaves, a Dean, and a mayor.  In the orifice all day except for a lunch meeting.  Already thinking about my afternoon cigar choice.
Good morning, Bean. Thanks for sharing.
I feel I should respond with a GFY, but I won't, since it's Friday.
Too bad. Haven't received one in a while.
TWHS
That either.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 11:59:00 AM
a lert
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
a lert
??
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 01:00:53 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 01:04:44 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 01:13:43 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
Just pretend it was BD.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 01:31:18 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
Just pretend it was BD.
But there was no toaster oven in his post.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 01:34:10 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
alert alert we all need more LERTS.

When you are "lert" there is the constant feeling that nothing will satisfy you but a good time, seeking and pleasuring hot women or partaking in copious amounts of questionable activity frowned upon by most cultures.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 01:34:30 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
alert alert we all need more LERTS.
That somehow made even less sense.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 01:34:48 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
Just pretend it was BD.
But there was no toaster oven in his post.
Or Petey the Parrot, but I'm reaching here.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
alert alert we all need more LERTS.
That somehow made even less sense.
I thought SOMEONE would google 'lerts'.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 01:50:37 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
alert alert we all need more LERTS.
That somehow made even less sense.
I thought SOMEONE would google 'lerts'.
Now I'm afraid to.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 01:56:18 PM
a lert
??
You heard him.
I heard him alright. Just didn't understand a thing.
alert alert we all need more LERTS.
That somehow made even less sense.
I thought SOMEONE would google 'lerts'.
Now I'm afraid to.
(https://media1.giphy.com/media/8McNH1aXZnVyE/source.gif)
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 02:02:24 PM
when you are "lert" there is the constant feeling that nothing will satisfy you but a good time, seeking and pleasuring hot women or partaking in copious amounts of questionable activity frowned upon by most cultures.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 02:03:25 PM
SHEESH.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 02:04:01 PM
when you are "lert" there is the constant feeling that nothing will satisfy you but a good time, seeking and pleasuring hot women or partaking in copious amounts of questionable activity frowned upon by most cultures.
Sounds like a combination of drug addict and gigolo.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 02:12:49 PM
dumb in Florida.

https://www.boredpanda.com/hilarious-florida-man-headings/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esquire.com/news-politics/amp26899191/florida-man-headlines-2019/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/miami-com/miami-com-news/article225604265.html
Isn't that redundant?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 02:14:50 PM
a lert
Must be his redhead alarm going off.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 20, 2019, 02:20:54 PM
About that time. Talk to youse guys on Tuesday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 20, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
pizza meeting night.
later.
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 20, 2019, 03:02:01 PM
Shit, was it something I said?
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 20, 2019, 04:29:48 PM
Clemson stick for good luck against Charlotte tomorrow.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/14f828ae49050cec0f0924f563c8d259.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 20, 2019, 08:38:21 PM
Clemson stick for good luck against Charlotte tomorrow.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190920/14f828ae49050cec0f0924f563c8d259.jpg)
Appreciate that, but think you will need all the luck you can get against the Dogs.