CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 18, 2014, 12:00:58 AM

Title: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 18, 2014, 12:00:58 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Especially on a Tuesday.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 12:11:24 AM
Looks like we'll have plenty to bitch about on this fine Tuesday.  Let the games begin!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:51:05 AM
We shall see.  Morning Antnee, morning Chip.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:57:05 AM
Well, screw the VS offering, but there are some good value $2 smokes in the one day deal 60 RG Save a Thon...
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 01:39:37 AM
We shall see.  Morning Antnee, morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 01:40:47 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 01:49:17 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
I will have to wait and answer that one until after the second cup of coffee this morning. I do know it's colder outside than it needs to be.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 01:50:28 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
How is work going on the other side of the world today?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 02:02:45 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
How is work going on the other side of the world today?
Not bad, got a great night sleep to recover from travels.  Heading into the office shortly.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:07:24 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
How is work going on the other side of the world today?
Not bad, got a great night sleep to recover from travels.  Heading into the office shortly.
My warden came home last night from her cruise,  all she could tell me after being gone for a week was how tired she was from her vacation, I think she was looking for sympathy from someone who had been working all week.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:28:38 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 18, the 322nd day of 2014. There are 43 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:29:25 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 18, 1964, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover described civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. as "the most notorious liar in the country" for allegedly accusing FBI agents in Georgia of failing to act on complaints filed by blacks; King, who denied making such a claim, replied, "I cannot conceive of Mr. Hoover making a statement like this without being under extreme pressure."
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:30:25 AM
In 1883, the United States and Canada adopted a system of Standard Time zones.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:30:44 AM
In 1886, the 21st president of the United States, Chester A. Arthur, died in New York.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:31:08 AM
1928, Walt Disney's first sound-synchronized animated cartoon, "Steamboat Willie" starring Mickey Mouse, premiered in New York.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:31:33 AM
n 1936, Germany and Italy recognized the Spanish government of Francisco Franco
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:31:55 AM
In 1942, "The Skin of Our Teeth," Thornton Wilder's Pulitzer Prize-winning allegory about the history of humankind, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:32:13 AM
In 1959, "Ben-Hur," the Biblical-era spectacle starring Charlton Heston, had its world premiere in New York.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:32:36 AM
1963, the Bell System introduced the first commercial touch-tone telephone system in Carnegie and Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:32:55 AM
1966, U.S. Roman Catholic bishops did away with the rule against eating meat on Fridays outside of Lent.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:33:26 AM
In 1978, U.S. Rep. Leo J. Ryan, D-Calif., and four others were killed in Jonestown, Guyana, by members of the Peoples Temple; the killings were followed by a night of mass murder and suicide by more than 900 cult members.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:33:48 AM
1987, the congressional Iran-Contra committees issued their final report, saying President Ronald Reagan bore "ultimate responsibility" for wrongdoing by his aides. A fire at London King's Cross railway station claimed 31 lives.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:34:10 AM
In 1994, bandleader Cab Calloway died in Hockessin, Delaware, at age 86.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:35:35 AM
In 1999, 12 people were killed when a bonfire under construction at Texas A-and-M University collapsed. A jury in Jasper, Texas, convicted Shawn Allen Berry of murder for his role in the dragging death of James Byrd Jr., but spared him the death penalty. American author and composer Paul Bowles died in Morocco at age 88.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:35:58 AM
Ten years ago: Former President Bill Clinton's library opened in Little Rock, Arkansas; in attendance were President George W. Bush, former President George H.W. Bush and former President Jimmy Carter. Former Ku Klux Klansman Bobby Frank Cherry, convicted of killing four black girls in the racially motivated bombing of a Birmingham, Alabama, church in 1963, died in prison at age 74. Britain outlawed fox hunting in England and Wales (Scotland had already abolished hunting). Composer Cy Coleman died in New York at age 75.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:36:22 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama visited the Great Wall of China, which he described as "magical," before heading to Seoul, South Korea, for the final stop of his eight-day Asia tour. Two days before turning 92, Sen. Robert C. Byrd, D-W.Va., set a record for longest-serving lawmaker in congressional history at 56 years, 320 days. (That record was broken in 2013 by U.S. Rep. John Dingell, D-Mich.)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:36:47 AM
One year ago: Toronto's city council voted to strip scandal-plagued Mayor Rob Ford of many of his powers following a heated debate in which he knocked over a city councilor. NASA's robotic explorer, Maven, rocketed toward Mars on a quest to unravel the ancient mystery of the red planet's radical climate change.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:37:15 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Brenda Vaccaro is 75. Author-poet Margaret Atwood is 75. Actress Linda Evans is 72. Actress Susan Sullivan is 72. Country singer Jacky Ward is 68. Actor Jameson Parker is 67. Actress-singer Andrea Marcovicci is 66. Rock musician Herman Rarebell is 65. Singer Graham Parker is 64. Actor Delroy Lindo is 62. Comedian Kevin Nealon is 61. Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon is 58. Actor Oscar Nunez is 56. Actress Elizabeth Perkins is 54. Singer Kim Wilde is 54. Rock musician Kirk Hammett (Metallica) is 52. Rock singer Tim DeLaughter (dee-LAW'-ter) is 49. Actor Romany Malco is 46. Actor Owen Wilson is 46. Singer Duncan Sheik is 45. Actor Mike Epps is 44. Actress Peta Wilson is 44. Actress Chloe Sevigny (SEH'-ven-ee) is 40. Country singer Jessi Alexander is 38. Actor Steven Pasquale is 38. Rapper Fabolous is 37. Actor Nate Parker is 35. Rapper Mike Jones is 34. Actress/comedian Nasim Pedrad is 33. Actress Allison Tolman (TV: "Fargo") is 33. Actor Damon Wayans Jr. is 32. Actor Nathan Kress is 22.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:37:52 AM
Thought for Today: "Your way of giving is more important than what you give." — Vietnamese proverb.

Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:38:47 AM
Thoughts for the Day
-------------------------

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

I work hard because millions on welfare depend on me!

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning
medicine.

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!

Procrastinate Now!

I have a degree in liberal arts; do you want fries with that?

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three
thousand times the memory.

Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime
commitment  for a pig.

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.

Make your words sweet & tender today, for tomorrow you
may have to eat them.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 02:40:49 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 05:05:01 AM
Overdue for a couple of sheesh's.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:34:19 AM
Morning  LSU.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:35:44 AM
An extra stinky Two-Turd-Tuesday.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:38:07 AM
There you are.  How goes it Chip?
How is work going on the other side of the world today?
Not bad, got a great night sleep to recover from travels.  Heading into the office shortly.
My warden came home last night from her cruise,  all she could tell me after being gone for a week was how tired she was from her vacation, I think she was looking for sympathy from someone who had been working all week.
Hah and I bet she found plenty of sympathy there. ;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 05:56:28 AM
Morning all. Get your unpolished VS turds while you can, that listing is hot hot hot!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 18, 2014, 05:56:37 AM
good morning Chip and Dave(s). heading out to a private treatment center in Lakeland in a few. 46° and a light rain here, but no snow.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:58:47 AM
good morning Chip and Dave(s). heading out to a private treatment center in Lakeland in a few. 46° and a light rain here, but no snow.
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:59:30 AM
Morning all. Get your unpolished VS turds while you can, that listing is hot hot hot!
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:59:47 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 06:03:29 AM
Morning  LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 06:03:56 AM
Morning all. Get your unpolished VS turds while you can, that listing is hot hot hot!
Not Not Not!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 06:04:11 AM
Morning all. Get your unpolished VS turds while you can, that listing is hot hot hot!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 06:04:41 AM
good morning Chip and Dave(s). heading out to a private treatment center in Lakeland in a few. 46° and a light rain here, but no snow.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 18, 2014, 06:05:05 AM
Work Time, BBL
Have fun!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 18, 2014, 06:35:16 AM
ha. I sure don't miss this:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/big-lake-snow-forecast-parts-york-state-26987930
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 06:37:16 AM
Good morning boys! This day is starting off in typical Tuesday fashion, I see.

More safety training from 9-12 today, eff me!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 18, 2014, 06:38:38 AM
heading out. long drive ahead of me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:50:17 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:50:32 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:53:56 AM
1966, U.S. Roman Catholic bishops did away with the rule against eating meat on Fridays outside of Lent.
My mom is still calling bullshit on this one.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 07:00:02 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 07:10:25 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
Ha! With a hand that pops out of the receiver to slap you back into reality
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:13:45 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 07:18:41 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:22:29 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 07:22:37 AM
Morning Fish & Tony
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 07:28:43 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 07:29:09 AM
Morning Fish & Tony
Morning Texfish
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 07:36:08 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
Until they found out it was a corona.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:36:39 AM
Morning Fish & Tony
Hello, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:38:05 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
I was thinking it but couldn't work it.  Mornin' fish.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 07:40:00 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
Until they found out it was a corona.
LMFAO  - Good One Golf!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 07:46:03 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
Until they found out it was a corona.
Haha but at that point it was too late. That's why it only worked once per customer though
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 07:48:50 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 07:49:03 AM
Let me go dig through the humidor and see if I can find a Victor Sinclair for later today.
We need a hotline for BOTLs thinking of smoking crappy cigars.
I could have used it last night.  I've had this DE Natural Dirt sitting in the humi forever.  It was the perfect size for the time I had and I thought, how bad could it be?  It was fucking terrible!
Was it one of the infused ones? I seem to remember some of that line being infused and some not.
I had one years ago and recall thinking it was decent after you got past the sweetened tip.  I was wrong.  I think it was infused because I got a lot of glove flavor throughout.  No bueno.
I used the old "sweetened tip" line back in high school with great success
Until they found out it was a corona.
Haha but at that point it was too late. That's why it only worked once per customer though
And that's really all you need.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 07:49:21 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 07:55:58 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
Quit your bitch'n!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 07:56:01 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:00:43 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 08:03:44 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Doesn't the exotic wood count for anything?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 08:05:21 AM
good morning, it's Tuesday.  All y'all can GFY!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:05:44 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Doesn't the exotic wood count for anything?  Sheesh.
Not a Tuesday fuk'n thing!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:09:10 AM
Alphabet "deals" actually on time this week. Couple lookers, that's about it.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:09:15 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:10:08 AM
good morning, it's Tuesday.  All y'all can GFY!
Ya fuk'n slacker get your lazy azz out of bed at lunch and start hurling GFY's, what a douche bag
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:10:39 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:11:22 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 08:12:07 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Doesn't the exotic wood count for anything?  Sheesh.
He'd like us to think so, but not so much. Let's face it, if you can get it in North Dafuckingkota how exotic can it really be? Am I right?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 08:12:41 AM
good morning, it's Tuesday.  All y'all can GFY!
Well, well, well.  Isn't that a fine how da you do?  Right back atcha, Sam.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:13:49 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:14:35 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Doesn't the exotic wood count for anything?  Sheesh.
He'd like us to think so, but not so much. Let's face it, if you can get it in North Dafuckingkota how exotic can it really be? Am I right?
Not around these Commies Tony!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 08:15:04 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Hey.  Glass houses and stone throwing don't go together.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:15:13 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 08:20:35 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 08:23:00 AM
good morning, it's Tuesday.  All y'all can GFY!
Ya fuk'n slacker get your lazy azz out of bed at lunch and start hurling GFY's, what a douche bag
That's exactly the problem,  i'm up before lunch..pisses me off.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:23:02 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Probably just the tip
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:23:27 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Am I the gay one for pouring sugar on my balls or are you the gay one for licking it off?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 08:24:10 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:28:08 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Am I the gay one for pouring sugar on my balls or are you the gay one for licking it off?  ;)
Yep
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:28:41 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:32:06 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 08:33:26 AM
Morning Wood Scraps aka CG
Mornin Truck-Nut Tex!
Bean is the one with Truck Nuts not me.
That's right, Shaun. Dave's is the one that had the vasectomy yesterday morning.
You all can lick my nuts - that better? ;)
Are they sweetened?
Am I the gay one for pouring sugar on my balls or are you the gay one for licking it off?  ;)
There's no right answer to that question
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:35:16 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:35:17 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
Amen!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:35:43 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.
Various internet sites...
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 08:40:36 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.
I stand by the Trey Reynas 2013 Corona on clearance as a good deal - $69.95/box at CI. It's a good cigar IMO, sold on the devil yesterday for $52 but I forgot to check back on it last night so missed them.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 08:43:20 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Did you whittle anything else last night, Papa Geppetto?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 08:43:35 AM
And wtf is it with these gordo offerings all of a sudden.  don't these idiots know it's getting COLD in most of the country and people won't want to be standing outside smoking for 3 hrs?
Exactly. Where's all the deals on coronas? That's what we need right now.
And winter coats will be on special in July, live with it!  YOu got to plan ahead and buy corona's in the summer then they are all settled in and aged in the winter for smoking.
When was the last time you saw any place have a good deal on coronas? It's all big RGs now, it seems.
Various internet sites...
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 08:46:10 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Did you whittle anything else last night, Papa Geppetto?
I did finish up 3 more stands-2 Bocote and 1 Leopardwood.  Will work on some more this weekend after I pickup a few different woods-Wenge, Yellowheart, etc.  Need to finalize the design too-I want to keep it simple, but I might put a magnet in the bottom
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:59:08 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Did you whittle anything else last night, Papa Geppetto?
I did finish up 3 more stands-2 Bocote and 1 Leopardwood.  Will work on some more this weekend after I pickup a few different woods-Wenge, Yellowheart, etc.  Need to finalize the design too-I want to keep it simple, but I might put a magnet in the bottom
Pardon my being a country boy but wtf are the for?  I know it is cigar related so don't start there.....  By the way they are really pretty woods, I just cant figure out what they are for.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 09:02:52 AM
Bitchin Tuesday!
I think we did better yesterday. Morning, NFM.
Right? Maybe it'll pick up when Shaun starts posting more pictures of wood scraps
Hope Tony sits on your lap the next time he sees you and breaks your legs :)  Ohh, good morning Scott, Dave, Dave, Sam, Tony, and the rest of the gang!
Did you whittle anything else last night, Papa Geppetto?
I did finish up 3 more stands-2 Bocote and 1 Leopardwood.  Will work on some more this weekend after I pickup a few different woods-Wenge, Yellowheart, etc.  Need to finalize the design too-I want to keep it simple, but I might put a magnet in the bottom
Pardon my being a country boy but wtf are the for?  I know it is cigar related so don't start there.....  By the way they are really pretty woods, I just cant figure out what they are for.
Essentially for guys who are smoking not directly next to an ashtray - instead of resting the cigar on a table or wherever, they sit on a grooved piece of wood so they don't roll away, burn the table, etc - it's small enough to fit in your pocket and take to a smoking lounge, restaurant, friends house, or wherever.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 09:04:31 AM
[...]
Makes sense and now I am a more intelligent and refined country boy!  They looked much bigger than that in the pictures.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 09:06:04 AM
[...]
The dimensions are approx 2" long, 1 3/8" wide, and 3/4" tall (hopefully tNwss)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 09:09:08 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 09:19:17 AM
 Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 09:24:29 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 09:24:57 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 09:36:45 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 09:40:32 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 09:56:54 AM
Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 10:01:19 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 10:01:54 AM
Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
I take it you got your truck started?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:07:01 AM
Jeez it is Sunday Morning Slow on here!   About time for Frenchie to get off work maybe he can pick things up for us.  CB is back but silent and where is Dad  with a story?  BS where are you today??

Anybody heard from Fitzy lately he as been MIA for a few weeks.
I take it you got your truck started?
Yes sir just plugged in a new $93 battery and all is fixed up.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:07:36 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:25:32 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 10:30:02 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Yeah, but at least they have a women's division we can watch.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:31:40 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Yeah, but at least they have a women's division we can watch.
And some of those girls...damn! So HOT!
Where is Deaner?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:34:05 AM
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   BBQ Pork on a Bun
   Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 10:34:07 AM
[...]
He's probably getting his stick hot.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:37:04 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Yeah, but at least they have a women's division we can watch.
Women?  Not so sure about some of them
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:42:42 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Does not hold a candle to NASCAR but the PGA is certainly good at hiding the rampant cocain use and what other major sport can you participate in 30-40% of the time and make $10-25 million a year.  None I know of, at least with all the others you have to show up all the time.  My favorite PGA example a few years ago they asked Mickelson about an upcoming tournament and he responded "he had to withdraw because it was his daughters first day of school and he did not want to miss it".
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 10:50:42 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 10:51:24 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:53:06 AM
[...]
Yeah their drug policy is absurd-all handled internally without the intervention of police forces.  At least they get paid directly based on success and not guaranteed money - but the sponsorships help.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:53:27 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 10:55:08 AM
[...]
Not announcing fines and suspensions is a joke. Give the guys a little public shame, maybe it would help them straighten up.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 10:55:21 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Gubmint Joe.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:55:26 AM
[...]
Big time sponsor guaranteed $ for simply making the cut so you can't say they just get paid for success when most of the top 10 in $ play less than half the tournaments usually.  Does not matter where the $ come from.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:55:40 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Gubmint Joe.
Morning CA Joe.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 10:56:03 AM
Morning, all.
Welcome to Tuesday morning on the banter, Joe.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:56:15 AM
[...]
Huh?  Nothin to see here folks...
(http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/kwbaseball05/cocaine.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 10:57:15 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Gubmint Joe.

And now those suckers are paying me.  Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 10:57:27 AM
[...]
+1 on the public shaming.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 10:57:30 AM
Minnesota Vikings star running back Adrian Peterson learned Tuesday he will be suspended without pay for the rest of the 2014 NFL season, according to an NFL statement.
I expect that will already have been appealed.
NFL is more corrupt than Congress.  "Surprise Attacks by DEA on Sunday"  - Have you heard the NFL whining?  NO     Have you heard the players whining?  NO     Did they find anything illegal?  NO   Does it take a rocket scientist to know it was all set-up ahead of time?  NO    Does it "clear" the NFL to some degree from former player claims of Halloween Candy style Drug give aways?  YES
Much as I hate to admit it, but CG might be right, It's the COMMIES!
Yeah it hurts but CG is right.
The most corrupt sports league is the PGA, but that's a whole 'nother topic :)
Does not hold a candle to NASCAR but the PGA is certainly good at hiding the rampant cocaine use and what other major sport can you participate in 30-40% of the time and make $10-25 million a year.  None I know of, at least with all the others you have to show up all the time.  My favorite PGA example a few years ago they asked Mickelson about an upcoming tournament and he responded "he had to withdraw because it was his daughters first day of school and he did not want to miss it".
Yeah their drug policy is absurd-all handled internally without the intervention of police forces.  At least they get paid directly based on success and not guaranteed money - but the sponsorships help.
Not announcing fines and suspensions is a joke. Give the guys a little public shame, maybe it would help them straighten up.
YEP!   And also with all major sports the fines are a meaningless joke to deceive the public.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
[...]
But when they play they win...otherwise the sponsorships falter.  Plenty of guys are a testament to that-Duval, Weir, Mahan, Weekly, etc
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 10:57:40 AM
Morning, all.
Welcome to Tuesday morning on the banter, Joe.

Glad to be here.  Only a matter of time before the work starts today.  Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 10:58:41 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Gubmint Joe.
Morning CA Joe.

Hey Dave.  Chilly here this morning, relatively speaking.  No snow, that's for damn sure.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 11:00:02 AM
Morning, all.
Hi Joe!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:01:43 AM
[...]
1 major win is good for 5+ years of big time $ without another win with each year amounting to more than 100 times the lifetime earnings of average well educated working people.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 11:01:47 AM
Morning, all.
Welcome to Tuesday morning on the banter, Joe.

Glad to be here.  Only a matter of time before the work starts today.  Morning, Tony.
Work?  I thought you got a job with the government?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:01:52 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Pretty nice deal with those Oliva V #4s.  Passing because I've got plenty but I would if I didn't.  I'm now on the lookout for a deal on the EPC New Wave Reservas.  I figure Famous will be the cheapest when they get them in with the 'catsrule' code.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:02:18 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Gubmint Joe.
Morning CA Joe.

Hey Dave.  Chilly here this morning, relatively speaking.  No snow, that's for damn sure.
Chilly here too but sunny and pretty.  NO Snow either.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:03:04 AM
Morning, all.
Welcome to Tuesday morning on the banter, Joe.

Glad to be here.  Only a matter of time before the work starts today.  Morning, Tony.
Work?  I thought you got a job with the government?
Zing!  Morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:03:33 AM
[...]
I still think they are more deserving then some member of a SuperBowl team - they did it by themselves, no one else to lean on.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:04:02 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Pretty nice deal with those Oliva V #4s.  Passing because I've got plenty but I would if I didn't.  I'm now on the lookout for a deal on the EPC New Wave Reservas.  I figure Famous will be the cheapest when they get them in with the 'catsrule' code.
Agreed - those look really interesting, might get a couple 5-10packs with some catsrule
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:05:03 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 11:09:00 AM
Morning, all.
Welcome to Tuesday morning on the banter, Joe.

Glad to be here.  Only a matter of time before the work starts today.  Morning, Tony.
Work?  I thought you got a job with the government?
Zing!  Morning, Sam.
well, it is Tuesday...
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:09:56 AM
601 Greens on the mash are a nice corona for winter and don't really need anything more than a week or two of rest off the truck.

601 Green Label Oscuro Corona 5 Pk
Country:NicaraguaSize:5 x 42 Shape:Corona Wrapper:Oscuro Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $33.75
Monster Price: $19.98

Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:11:10 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
I think it's an email deal only Tex - email tblythe@cigar.com and tell him to hook it up
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:12:06 AM
$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5:

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/deals/show_dealo.php?id=222826
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:12:38 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
I think it's an email deal only Tex - email tblythe@cigar.com and tell him to hook it up
Thanks
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 11:14:47 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Pretty nice deal with those Oliva V #4s.  Passing because I've got plenty but I would if I didn't.  I'm now on the lookout for a deal on the EPC New Wave Reservas.  I figure Famous will be the cheapest when they get them in with the 'catsrule' code.
I didn't even realize those were a thing.  Interesting.  As well as the The E.P. Carrillo Cabinet.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
not sure if any of you shop at JR's but I just got a mailer for El Ray del Mundo if anyone's interested.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 11:17:17 AM
$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5:

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/deals/show_dealo.php?id=222826
This is legit?  You tried it?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:18:57 AM
$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5:

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/deals/show_dealo.php?id=222826
This is legit?  You tried it?
Yeah, it is a groupon deal so should be.  They email you a coupon.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:21:01 AM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:22:10 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Pretty nice deal with those Oliva V #4s.  Passing because I've got plenty but I would if I didn't.  I'm now on the lookout for a deal on the EPC New Wave Reservas.  I figure Famous will be the cheapest when they get them in with the 'catsrule' code.
Agreed - those look really interesting, might get a couple 5-10packs with some catsrule
Short Run 2012 is a top five cigar for me so I don't mind jumping in blind. Perhaps a box split, even? Cross that bridge when we get there.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 11:23:01 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
No V's, just pointing out deals that also included the $20 gift card.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:23:25 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Pretty nice deal with those Oliva V #4s.  Passing because I've got plenty but I would if I didn't.  I'm now on the lookout for a deal on the EPC New Wave Reservas.  I figure Famous will be the cheapest when they get them in with the 'catsrule' code.
I didn't even realize those were a thing.  Interesting.  As well as the The E.P. Carrillo Cabinet.

Nor did I until I got the Arnold's email yesterday. I'm a bit out of the loop recently with cigar releases. Guess I'm just now getting to the point in my life when I'm old enough to have other distractions. Sucks.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:23:48 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
No V's, just pointing out deals that also included the $20 gift card.
OK, thanks.  I am probably going for some of those Wavell's - Anybody got a FS Code for Cigars.com?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 11:24:38 AM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Ditto. Having a Thanksgiving pig-out at work today, wanting to dive into it something fierce.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:28:16 AM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Ditto. Having a Thanksgiving pig-out at work today, wanting to dive into it something fierce.
What they got at the Cafeteria today CG?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 11:33:40 AM
$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5:

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/deals/show_dealo.php?id=222826
This is legit?  You tried it?
Yeah, it is a groupon deal so should be.  They email you a coupon.
I'm familiar with Groupon.  I wasn't familiar with the link above.  Anyhoo, thanks for looking out.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Ogie on November 18, 2014, 11:33:51 AM
Timmy's deal - Oliva Sere V corona (5"x43) box of 24 just $99.95 plus free shipping!

"I'll include a $20 Cigar.com gift card for free as well."
They have some 10-count boxes offering a $20 card as well right now.
Did not find those 10ct boxes but they have some "perfect 10 samplers" with a few good deals including LaBomba's, Core's and Ruinations if there is a free shipping code.
Sorry, workaference there for a bit, but here are the boxes I was talking about - http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Either I am blind (quite possible) or they are sold out cause don't see any V's on there.   Those Maduro Wavell's are interesting to me though.  Good cigars.
No V's, just pointing out deals that also included the $20 gift card.
OK, thanks.  I am probably going for some of those Wavell's - Anybody got a FS Code for Cigars.com?

FRSH4B and it actually works.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:35:01 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:35:37 AM
$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5:

http://www.dealsofamerica.com/deals/show_dealo.php?id=222826
This is legit?  You tried it?
Yeah, it is a groupon deal so should be.  They email you a coupon.
I'm familiar with Groupon.  I wasn't familiar with the link above.  Anyhoo, thanks for looking out.
Yeah you can go to groupon and get it that was just the link some friends in MO sent me.  They all used it too.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:36:08 AM
[...]

Thank You Sir
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:38:04 AM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Ditto. Having a Thanksgiving pig-out at work today, wanting to dive into it something fierce.
What they got at the Cafeteria today CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   BBQ Pork on a Bun
   Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:38:40 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:40:19 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Welcome back Biebs
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:43:01 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
None here either, not really looking that much anymore. Settled into my favorites and waiting for the VaS to hit some stores here
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:43:33 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Welcome back Biebs
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:43:48 AM
[...]

Says invalid so they must be honoring it on this deal.  Bastards!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 11:44:39 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Welcome back Biebs
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:45:03 AM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Ditto. Having a Thanksgiving pig-out at work today, wanting to dive into it something fierce.
What they got at the Cafeteria today CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   BBQ Pork on a Bun
   Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Wooo, slim pickens today unless the bbq on a bun is good bbq.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:45:13 AM
Sun is shining bright here today, unfortunately it's 30 degrees and windy
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:45:46 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Welcome back Biebs
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
That was not a very nice thing to say to someone welcoming you back. ;D
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:47:33 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
Smoke any of the NJDave care package? Anything else new lately? I'm in the market for some La Historias
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:48:26 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe
Welcome back Biebs
Go shit in your hat Shaun!
That was not a very nice thing to say to someone welcoming you back. ;D
And?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:51:11 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
None here either, not really looking that much anymore. Settled into my favorites and waiting for the VaS to hit some stores here

Same here. Nothing really lives up to VaS and it's cheaper than most of the stuff I've been comparing it too, so why bother chasing something else?? Still got that Mother Earth Zingaro in the fridge, so there's that to look forward to, as well as a few others stashed away. Otherwise I'm just gonna stick to six packs of VaS with perhaps an occasional experimental purchase.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 11:53:54 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
Smoke any of the NJDave care package? Anything else new lately? I'm in the market for some La Historias

So far only the EPC Generosos which I really liked. flavors kept going from pepper and cedar to a creamy nuttiness. Interesting how it kept switching up between two different profiles. I'd buy more. I hope to put a dent in the rest of the package before leaving town for the thanksgiving holiday. I only bring the mooch level cigars since everyone will want to smoke something, and then put it out after an inch.

Got my road trip mapped out to hit various liquor stores that I don't have access to down here.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 11:56:57 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
None here either, not really looking that much anymore. Settled into my favorites and waiting for the VaS to hit some stores here

Same here. Nothing really lives up to VaS and it's cheaper than most of the stuff I've been comparing it too, so why bother chasing something else?? Still got that Mother Earth Zingaro in the fridge, so there's that to look forward to, as well as a few others stashed away. Otherwise I'm just gonna stick to six packs of VaS with perhaps an occasional experimental purchase.
Have not tried it yet because of crappy weather for sitting out enjoying a smoke and a beer but I found some VaS here Saturday.  I assume i got fuct on it but it was at the normally cheapest place in town so what the hell, $10/22 oz bottles.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 11:59:56 AM
Back from training, I'm in a real Tuesday mood now Effers - Morning Joe

Hey there, Scott. No new beers to report on since last week. May try some TenFidy this week after the wife and kids leave town a few days ahead of me.
Smoke any of the NJDave care package? Anything else new lately? I'm in the market for some La Historias

So far only the EPC Generosos which I really liked. flavors kept going from pepper and cedar to a creamy nuttiness. Interesting how it kept switching up between two different profiles. I'd buy more. I hope to put a dent in the rest of the package before leaving town for the thanksgiving holiday. I only bring the mooch level cigars since everyone will want to smoke something, and then put it out after an inch.

Got my road trip mapped out to hit various liquor stores that I don't have access to down here.
Yeah I here you about the Holiday cigars. Most notable smokes lately have been the La Historia and far and away the Las Calaveras

I wish I had access to the VaS 6-packs, eventually I hope. New cases of the ST Chok have hit stores and I would try Evil Twin stuff if I ever saw it
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 12:00:29 PM
Damn, it is 10:20 and I am 12:30 lunch hungry!  Brought some leftover fried chicken strips and livers from the Chicken Express.
Ditto. Having a Thanksgiving pig-out at work today, wanting to dive into it something fierce.
What they got at the Cafeteria today CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Broccoli Cheese
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   BBQ Pork on a Bun
   Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Wooo, slim pickens today unless the bbq on a bun is good bbq.
Yeah I am thinking a salad and a bbq sammich
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 12:01:03 PM
[...]

No, that's normal outside of CA from what I've seen. I look forward to your review
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 12:01:23 PM
[...]

Glad I tried the eviltwin doughnut break but it's nothing I'd buy again. VaS's fault.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 12:02:10 PM
[...]

Well, now you can try it. Couple bucks more than they go for here but what the hell, right? What's $2 extra once in a while?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 12:02:57 PM
[...]

Try this one - http://www.cigar.com/shfr45
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 12:03:41 PM
http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-creates-buckingham-cigar-federation/73575 (http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-creates-buckingham-cigar-federation/73575)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:08:40 PM
BREWERY ROAD TRIP THIS WEEKEND!

Jester King Brewery -    Franklins BBQ is a famous local place that has lines 3-4 hours long to get in.  It is good but not that good and there are other places just a good with little to no line.

The original impetus for this collaboration came from the filming of an upcoming episode of BBQ With Franklin, which will air on KLRU-TV, Austin PBS. Aaron Franklin set out to explore the use of smoke in beer making for the episode. We wanted to branch out beyond the traditional use of smoked malt and opted to take a local ingredient that was in season — Texas figs — and use it as a medium to impart characteristics from Franklin’s barbecue pits into the beer. Local figs were caramelized with heat and cold smoked at Franklin Barbecue. Aaron charred a portion of the figs, which imparted a subtle burnt, almost leathery, character to the beer. The base beer was designed to integrate the flavors and aromas of the smoked figs with our house fermentation characteristics, which stem from mixed culture fermentation with a blend of brewer’s yeast, wild yeast from the Texas Hill Country, and native souring bacteria. While we typically brew beer with a sizable majority of pilsner malt in the grist, in this case our Head Brewer Garrett Crowell opted for a base of Dark Munich malt, which he felt complemented the smoky and lightly caramelized character of the figs.

Figlet was brewed in early July of 2014 with Hill Country well water, barley, oats, and hops. It then underwent a long-term fermentation over the course of four months, first in stainless steel and then in bottles, kegs, and casks. As is the case with all our beer, the aromas and flavors are largely created by giving a diverse array of microorganisms, many of which are native to our land in the Texas Hill Country, the ample time they need to work with each other (or against each other!) to create unique characteristics inexorably tied to our land. During the last few weeks of the stainless steel portion of the fermentation, the smoked figs were added to the beer and allowed to referment. During this process, the sugars in the figs were broken down by yeast and bacteria. Through refermentation, the aromas and flavors of the smoked figs were transformed, integrated, and elevated in a way that we believe is greater than the sum of their parts. Figlet is 6.2% alcohol by volume, 1.006 specific gravity, and had a pH of 3.7 at the time of bottling in early September.

Figlet will be released at Jester King Brewery when our tasting room opens at 4pm on Friday, November 21st. It will be available by the glass, as well as to go in 750ml bottles ($12, limit 2 per customer per day). Approximately 3,500 bottles are available, and at this point, we do not anticipate Figlet being available outside of Jester King, apart from a few special events. The label art for Figlet was done in house by our own Josh Cockrell.

What a cool ass label!  All of their labels are pretty neat.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:13:45 PM
[...]

That worked!  Thanks, wavell maduro's on order.  Hell of a deal with FS and the $20 gift card making them a $1.70 cigar.

OH CHIT - forgot I was not buying any more cigars this year.  Dammit!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 12:18:05 PM
[...]

We always forget when the next great deal comes around.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:24:01 PM
[...]

CG's Fault!  Fuk'n enabler, would not have bought them without FS.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 12:25:52 PM
[...]

Unbelievable deal!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 12:26:24 PM
[...]

Screw that punk ass-kid!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:30:32 PM
[...]

Really is cause the Wavell's are really good small cigars from way back.  I mean that is machine made prices for a Dominican premium smoke.  If humi was not full I would have bought 2 or 3 of them.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:31:08 PM
[...]

Yeahhh, bend him over.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:32:20 PM
These damn fried chicken livers are mighty good too.  Fresh pineapple for dessert.  Dang grocery store had whole pineapples for 98 cents last week.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:42:46 PM
Dad must be busy reinforcing the fort in St Louis before the shoot'n starts.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 12:44:30 PM
Dad must be busy reinforcing the fort in St Louis before the shoot'n starts.
Probably made the wife do it in some silly outfit.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:45:46 PM
Dad must be busy reinforcing the fort in St Louis before the shoot'n starts.
Probably made the wife do it in some silly outfit.
Well one thing for sure he will eventually tell us all about it!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:50:17 PM
[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:50:51 PM
Dad must be busy reinforcing the fort in St Louis before the shoot'n starts.
Probably made the wife do it in some silly outfit.
Annie Oakley....
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
Evening Frenchie.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:56:29 PM
http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-creates-buckingham-cigar-federation/73575 (http://halfwheel.com/crowned-heads-creates-buckingham-cigar-federation/73575)
No bands?  Screw 'em
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 12:57:50 PM
I'm watching a box of Warhead IIs on bid, $49 with 25 min left but it will probably not wind up there as usual
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:58:22 PM
Evening Frenchie.
Bonsoir Monsieur Tex
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 12:59:01 PM
I'm watching a box of Warhead IIs on bid, $49 with 25 min left but it will probably not wind up there as usual
Well, bid and test your luck woos.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 01:00:24 PM
Evening Frenchie.
Bonsoir Monsieur Tex
What time is it over there, other than time for a Cigar.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 01:02:56 PM
Evening Frenchie.
Bonsoir Monsieur Tex
What time is it over there, other than time for a Cigar.
7:00 / 1900....and your right, heading out with a Room 101 HN
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 01:06:03 PM
Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 01:19:21 PM
[...]

Amen to that - minus my humi not being full, just saving for Sharks :)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 01:38:46 PM
Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.
why not work from your own home?  save on fuel.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 01:40:36 PM
Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.
why not work from your own home?  save on fuel.
She smokes his cigar while he smokes his?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 01:43:44 PM
Geez, big time workaference.  Got word from the boss that we're looking at moving to a work-from-home set up as of the start of the new year.  May be work from my co-workers home, though, which is ok because she's said that smoking in her garage where we'll be set up is fine with her, and she lives down the road from Alpine Beer Company.  And I won't see my actual boss much.  Been talk of this sort of work set up for a while, though, so we'll see what actually happens.
why not work from your own home?  save on fuel.
She smokes his cigar while he smokes his?  ;)

LOL, yeah right.  We still have a decent amount of stuff that will need to be set up... she claims to have an open garage that can be converted.  I do not have the extra space.  And since I'm working towards moving away from the company altogether I don't feel right pushing to have the set up from my house.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 01:45:46 PM
[...]

That honestly sounds like a great setup-smoke, drink, no boss...winning!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 01:48:06 PM
[...]

It'll be great.  Coffee and cigars, little bit of a work, pick up a growler at Alpine and head home for the day.  Now I just have to hope it actually comes to fruition, lol.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 01:49:17 PM
[...]

and I thought his current set-up was pretty damn good.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 01:50:22 PM
[...]

Much jealousy from my part - pretty damn epic.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 01:53:21 PM
I'm watching a box of Warhead IIs on bid, $49 with 25 min left but it will probably not wind up there as usual
Closed @ $52, not bad for anyone considering them. Had a visitor in my office when it closed, douche
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 18, 2014, 02:05:18 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 02:08:00 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Take it easy Joe!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 02:14:13 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Jesus! You should wear a mask on payday!  :D Later Joe
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 02:14:42 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Did you even have time to log into your computer?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 02:14:42 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Take it easy Joe!
Doesn't seem to have a problem doing that
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 02:15:56 PM
Later Joe.  Crap this is a long day, only 1:15 so 2 hours to damn go still.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 02:21:41 PM
Later Joe.  Crap this is a long day, only 1:15 so 2 hours to damn go still.
That's longer than Joe worked all of today!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: sfish on November 18, 2014, 02:22:20 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 02:22:38 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Take it easy Joe!
Doesn't seem to have a problem doing that
West coast perks!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 02:24:52 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Have a good evening.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 18, 2014, 02:25:05 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Ditto. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 02:28:11 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Ditto. Hazzuh!
Well damn and I am still here.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 02:29:15 PM
This one is for Tony: :)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 02:38:26 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
So, how do you know when you're finished for the day?  :P
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 02:39:29 PM
Well, I'm done here for the day.  See you all on Thursday.
Later Joe!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 02:39:48 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Have a good evening!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 02:40:14 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Ditto. Hazzuh!
g'nite LTG.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 02:41:28 PM
That's it for me today men, see you for a jam tomorrow (or not)
Ditto. Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 02:45:25 PM
This one is for Tony: :)
;D
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 02:46:32 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 02:49:49 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
;D GFY
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 02:56:38 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 02:58:23 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:02:39 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Hell not enough to call we all just posted in the last minute unless there is a silent lurker in the bushes.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 03:10:52 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Hell not enough to call we all just posted in the last minute unless there is a silent lurker in the bushes.
Was just trying to get more posts ;)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:13:12 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Hell not enough to call we all just posted in the last minute unless there is a silent lurker in the bushes.
Was just trying to get more posts ;)
And I am trying to catch you so here is one more! :)
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 03:20:49 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Hell not enough to call we all just posted in the last minute unless there is a silent lurker in the bushes.
Was just trying to get more posts ;)
And I am trying to catch you so here is one more! :)
+1  ;D
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 03:25:15 PM
HERE!!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Bye Joe, LTG, and possibly TXDave.  GFY!
Do we need to do a roll call?
There is at least one Dave present and probably a Mike lurking.
Hell not enough to call we all just posted in the last minute unless there is a silent lurker in the bushes.
Was just trying to get more posts ;)
And I am trying to catch you so here is one more! :)
+1  ;D
35 to 5 Pumpkins!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:29:53 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:33:04 PM
Commie Report:

STUDY: American personal freedom now ranks below 20 other countries...
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 03:34:21 PM
Commie Report:

STUDY: American personal freedom now ranks below 20 other countries...
Commies!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 03:38:14 PM
Commie Report:

STUDY: American personal freedom now ranks below 20 other countries...
YEAH, ASK CONGRESS TO MAKE ANOTHER RULE!!!  for every law those idiots make, we lose a freedom.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 03:40:00 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:42:17 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 03:43:13 PM
Commie Report:

STUDY: American personal freedom now ranks below 20 other countries...
YEAH, ASK CONGRESS TO MAKE ANOTHER RULE!!!  for every law those idiots make, we lose a freedom.
More like for every law written we lose about 10-20 freedoms because of all the slime hidden in the middle that nobody bothers to read.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 03:45:32 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 04:02:11 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
So they are both bad then just the gold is worse.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 04:04:14 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
So they are both bad then just the gold is worse.
Shut your mouth!  ;D The Mx2 is solid - the gold is decent.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 04:08:28 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
So they are both bad then just the gold is worse.
Shut your mouth!  ;D The Mx2 is solid - the gold is decent.
At best MX2 is almost decent and Gold is bad.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 04:09:14 PM
Fuk-It I am going home.  Evening folks.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 04:12:55 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
So they are both bad then just the gold is worse.
Shut your mouth!  ;D The Mx2 is solid - the gold is decent.
At best MX2 is almost decent and Gold is bad.
I would rank CAO = LA Triv Maddy, La Triv, Italia, Brazilia, Maduro, Mx2, the rest
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 04:13:02 PM
Fuk-It I am going home.  Evening folks.
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 18, 2014, 04:28:35 PM
Fuk-It I am going home.  Evening folks.
Later!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 04:58:41 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 18, 2014, 05:18:09 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
Do it up!  I am out of here in 15-20min, gotta get ready for skewl tonight
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:27:28 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
Do it up!  I am out of here in 15-20min, gotta get ready for skewl tonight
Home now but too chilly out for me to enjoy a smoke.  Tomorrow looks promising though.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
So they are both bad then just the gold is worse.
Shut your mouth!  ;D The Mx2 is solid - the gold is decent.
At best MX2 is almost decent and Gold is bad.
I would rank CAO = LA Triv Maddy, La Triv, Italia, Brazilia, Maduro, Mx2, the rest
I would rank CAO as Brazilla the only one I would actually pay money for and then not a lot of money.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:29:21 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
That Sux!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:43:20 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 05:50:38 PM
5 Turkey's Tomorrow!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 05:54:49 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
Do it up!  I am out of here in 15-20min, gotta get ready for skewl tonight
Home now but too chilly out for me to enjoy a smoke.  Tomorrow looks promising though.
No joke.  It had some decent flavors but it was so fucking cold and windy I wasn't able to enjoy it that much.  Much better than that DE I sucked down yesterday though.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 05:57:01 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
That Sux!
29° RealFeel®: 16°

Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:00:52 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
That Sux!
29° RealFeel®: 16°
Too damn cold for this old man!  52 here and too cold for me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 06:09:11 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
Too much of a gimick, don't you think?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:10:35 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
Too much of a gimick, don't you think?
Seems that way to me.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 06:11:57 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
Last year at least they were based on the La Traviata
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:13:21 PM
CAO Holiday Collection - Nasty Nutcracker & Rabid Reindeer
Boxed 14ct - ONLY $74.95!!!!! at TH
WTF?  Sounds like something for Dean.
The Nutcracker is based on the CAO Gold and the Reindeer on the Mx2
Last year at least they were based on the La Traviata
I am just not much of a CAO fan but I do still have a couple of Sopranos.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 06:13:38 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
Do it up!  I am out of here in 15-20min, gotta get ready for skewl tonight
Remember to bring that apple...or kneepads, I forget which.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 18, 2014, 06:15:33 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:23:00 PM
Getting ready to head out too.  I have a parent/teacher conference.  May as well get my cigar breath on.  Gotta EPC 2nd corona for the freezing commute.
That Sux!
29° RealFeel®: 16°
Too damn cold for this old man!  52 here and too cold for me.
I'm praying for 52°.  I guess it's all relative.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 06:24:26 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:25:40 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Good evening, Mr. Breath.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:27:49 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 06:32:30 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Good evening, Mr. Breath.
Was pipebreath yesterday - had a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign.  A really tasty Virginia flake.  Try yo'self some.  Howdy Tony.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 06:32:58 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Dooh!  Me and my big mouf!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Dooh!  Me and my big mouf!
You rested up from the travels?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 06:39:07 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Good evening, Mr. Breath.
Was pipebreath yesterday - had a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign.  A really tasty Virginia flake.  Try yo'self some.  Howdy Tony.
Pipe is gonna come out of hiding soon.  Haven't smoked it in a long while.  Have not had the Brigade.  I think it was sold out when I was buying.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:42:07 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Good evening, Mr. Breath.
Was pipebreath yesterday - had a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign.  A really tasty Virginia flake.  Try yo'self some.  Howdy Tony.
Pipe is gonna come out of hiding soon.  Haven't smoked it in a long while.  Have not had the Brigade.  I think it was sold out when I was buying.
I still got my old pipes but have not lit one in at least 20 years.  Should pull one out and load it up one day.  I don't even know where to buy tobacco here.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 06:45:57 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Dooh!  Me and my big mouf!
You rested up from the travels?
Between the warden coming down with a cold and a flat tire, it took an extra day coming back.  Changed out the flat, and of course the first place we stopped, the air pump was broken, the second place didn't have, and the third time was the charm.  Luckily the spare was a real tire and we could drive home on it.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 06:50:02 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Dooh!  Me and my big mouf!
You rested up from the travels?
Between the warden coming down with a cold and a flat tire, it took an extra day coming back.  Changed out the flat, and of course the first place we stopped, the air pump was broken, the second place didn't have, and the third time was the charm.  Luckily the spare was a real tire and we could drive home on it.
Pain in the ass for sure.  I had a flat myself last week, big lag bolt through it and could not be repaired then a dead battery yesterday morning.  Tis the Season!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 07:00:02 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Good evening, Mr. Breath.
Was pipebreath yesterday - had a bowl of Wessex Brigade Campaign.  A really tasty Virginia flake.  Try yo'self some.  Howdy Tony.
Pipe is gonna come out of hiding soon.  Haven't smoked it in a long while.  Have not had the Brigade.  I think it was sold out when I was buying.
I still got my old pipes but have not lit one in at least 20 years.  Should pull one out and load it up one day.  I don't even know where to buy tobacco here.
Took the interweb and Will to get me going on pipes again.  Check out TobaccoReviews.com: The largest collection of pipe tobacco ...
www.tobaccoreviews.com/
A massive user-generated database of information on and reviews of pipe tobacco blends and brands from around the world.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 07:09:01 PM
HERE!!
Wow we got 4 of us now but 45 minutes left for me.
Where's your stamina old man.  Rest up and try again tomorrow.
Was that another "old man" joke?
Just trying to draw you out of hiding
Dooh!  Me and my big mouf!
You rested up from the travels?
Between the warden coming down with a cold and a flat tire, it took an extra day coming back.  Changed out the flat, and of course the first place we stopped, the air pump was broken, the second place didn't have, and the third time was the charm.  Luckily the spare was a real tire and we could drive home on it.
Pain in the ass for sure.  I had a flat myself last week, big lag bolt through it and could not be repaired then a dead battery yesterday morning.  Tis the Season!
Car Wars!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 07:13:13 PM
[...]
Interesting.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 07:22:15 PM
Drew Estate Releases Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:45:54 PM

Drew Estate Releases Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. To find a location near you that will be receiving the Ratzilla, click below.
Click below what?
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 07:47:02 PM
[...]
Plus CI and cigar.com sell tobacco too.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:09:23 PM

Drew Estate Releases Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. T
Click below what?
Fixed that!  Cut and paste error.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 18, 2014, 08:10:55 PM

Drew Estate Releases Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. To find a location near you that will be receiving the Ratzilla, click below.
Click below what?
Error on the click below
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 08:32:21 PM

Drew Estate Releases Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla To Drew Diplomat Retailers

Drew Estate announced today that the Liga Privada Único Serie Ratzilla would be launched as a limited holiday release to retailers participating in Drew Estate’s Drew Diplomat Retailer Program. To find a location near you that will be receiving the Ratzilla, click below.
Click below what?
Was that a low click?  How low can you click?  Only the Shadow knows!  Muah haha haha haha!
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 09:26:39 PM
This banter is based in Greenwich Mean Time.  We're currently closed.  Please come back in about 5 hours.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 18, 2014, 09:45:28 PM
This banter is based in Greenwich Mean Time.  We're currently closed.  Please come back in about 5 hours.
Yes Dad.
Title: Re: 11/18/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 18, 2014, 10:22:14 PM
This banter is based in Greenwich Mean Time.  We're currently closed.  Please come back in about 5 hours.
Yes Dad.
LOL!