CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 12, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 12, 2014, 12:00:05 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:03:10 AM
I had a feeling we'd see another jambalaya.  Although I think we should start calling it Joe's Hodgepodge.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
I had a feeling we'd see another jambalaya.  Although I think we should start calling it Joe's Hodgepodge.
Or Joe's Junkyard.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:04:38 AM
First deal always seems to last 1 minute.  I guess $20 for those CyB were a good buy?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:07:37 AM
First deal always seems to last 1 minute.  I guess $20 for those CyB were a good buy?
Now I'm racing to see if I can finish my work before the 3rd deal comes along.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:08:57 AM
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:10:41 AM
First deal always seems to last 1 minute.  I guess $20 for those CyB were a good buy?
Yea, good price.  About the same as box prices currently available in CI clearance.  With Cuenca gone from JdN, looks like this line is being retired.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:11:07 AM
You keeping me company, Dave?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:11:31 AM
Good luck with wrapping things up.  I'm heading to bed.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:11:58 AM
First deal always seems to last 1 minute.  I guess $20 for those CyB were a good buy?
Yea, good price.  About the same as box prices currently available in CI clearance.  With Cuenca gone from JdN, looks like this line is being retired.
That's too bad.  I like them.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:12:19 AM
Good luck with wrapping things up.  I'm heading to bed.
Sleep tight.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:13:02 AM
You keeping me company, Dave?
Never mind.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:20:29 AM
I'm betting Rocky Patel's come up next.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:28:45 AM
I'm betting Rocky Patel's come up next.
I'm feelin' some Alec Bradley myself, but I hope we're both wrong.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:33:15 AM
First deal always seems to last 1 minute.  I guess $20 for those CyB were a good buy?
Yea, good price.  About the same as box prices currently available in CI clearance.  With Cuenca gone from JdN, looks like this line is being retired.
That's too bad.  I like them.
Well then, pick up a box of your favorite vitola.  My boxes of Corona Real just arrived today.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:36:09 AM
3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:36:33 AM
I'm betting Rocky Patel's come up next.
I'm feelin' some Alec Bradley myself, but I hope we're both wrong.
You should be happy because we were both wrong.  But I swear I smelled those Royal Vintages.  Must be next.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:36:37 AM
Now I really am going to bed.  See ya tomorrow Antnee.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 12:37:35 AM
Now I really am going to bed.  See ya tomorrow Antnee.
Take care, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 01:27:37 AM
I'm betting Rocky Patel's come up next.
I'm feelin' some Alec Bradley myself, but I hope we're both wrong.
You should be happy because we were both wrong.  But I swear I smelled those Royal Vintages.  Must be next.  ;)
I meant to say Oliva 'O'.  But maybe the RP's are coming next?  Mind you, I am not remotely interested in buying them if/when they come up.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 01:46:48 AM
4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 01:47:24 AM
Good morning Tony, another long day for you I see.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 01:49:50 AM
WOOHOO!!!  We finished a little early and it looks like I won't be able to check on the next offering.  Good night, y'all.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 01:51:03 AM
Good morning Tony, another long day for you I see.
Great morning to you, Chip.  I hope this jam keeps you entertained until the Daves arrive.  ;)  Good night.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 01:51:11 AM
WOOHOO!!!  We finished a little early and it looks like I won't be able to check on the next offering.  Good night, y'all.
Try and get some rest guy!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:18:17 AM
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 12, the 316th day of 2014. There are 49 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:19:10 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 12, 1984, space shuttle astronauts Dale Gardner and Joe Allen snared a wandering satellite in history's first space salvage; the Palapa B2 satellite was secured in Discovery's cargo bay for return to Earth.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:20:09 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:20:40 AM
In 1787, severe flooding struck Dublin, Ireland, as the River Liffey rose.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:21:05 AM
In 1815, American suffragist Elizabeth Cady Stanton was born in Johnstown, New York.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:21:48 AM
In 1927, Josef Stalin became the undisputed ruler of the Soviet Union as Leon Trotsky was expelled from the Communist Party.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:22:26 AM
In 1936, the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened as President Franklin D. Roosevelt pressed a telegraph key in Washington, D.C., giving the green light to traffic.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:22:49 AM
In 1942, the World War II naval Battle of Guadalcanal began. (The Allies ended up winning a major victory over Japanese forces.)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:23:16 AM
In 1948, former Japanese premier Hideki Tojo and several other World War II Japanese leaders were sentenced to death by a war crimes tribunal.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:23:45 AM
In 1969, news of the My Lai Massacre in South Vietnam in March 1968 was broken by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:24:15 AM
In 1977, the city of New Orleans elected its first black mayor, Ernest "Dutch" Morial, the winner of a runoff.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:24:41 AM
In 1982, Yuri V. Andropov (ahn-DROH'-pawf) was elected to succeed the late Leonid I. Brezhnev as general secretary of the Soviet Communist Party's Central Committee.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:25:00 AM
In 1987, the American Medical Association issued a policy statement saying it was unethical for a doctor to refuse to treat someone solely because that person had AIDS or was HIV-positive.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:25:28 AM
In 1994, Olympic track-and-field gold medalist Wilma Rudolph died in Brentwood, Tennessee, at age 54.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:25:46 AM
In 2001, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 headed to the Dominican Republic, crashed after takeoff from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 people on board and five people on the ground.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:26:10 AM
Ten years ago: A jury in Redwood City, California, convicted Scott Peterson of murdering his pregnant wife, Laci, and dumping her body into San Francisco Bay. (Peterson, who maintains his innocence, remains on death row.) Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was buried at his headquarters in the West Bank city of Ramallah, a day after his death in a French military hospital.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:26:36 AM
Five years ago: Army psychiatrist Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder in the Fort Hood, Texas, shooting rampage. (Hasan was later convicted and sentenced to death.) James R. Lilley, a longtime CIA operative and later the U.S. ambassador to China, died in Washington, D.C., at age 81.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:27:15 AM
One year ago: An international panel of architects announced that the new World Trade Center tower in New York would replace Chicago's Willis Tower as the nation's tallest building upon its completion. Terry Francona of the Cleveland Indians won the AL Manager of the Year award in a close vote, and Clint Hurdle of the Pittsburgh Pirates was a runaway winner in the National League after both guided small-budget teams to the postseason. British composer John Tavener, 69, died in Child Okeford, England.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:27:43 AM
Today's Birthdays: Rhythm-and-blues singer Jimmy Hayes (Persuasions) is 71. Singer Brian Hyland is 71. Actor-playwright Wallace Shawn is 71. Rock musician Booker T. Jones (Booker T. & the MGs) is 70. Sportscaster Al Michaels is 70. Singer-songwriter Neil Young is 69. Rock musician Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser (Blue Oyster Cult) is 67. Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., is 65. Country/gospel singer Barbara Fairchild is 64. Actress Megan Mullally is 56. Actor Vincent Irizarry is 55. Olympic gold medal gymnast Nadia Comaneci (koh-muh-NEECH') is 53. Actor Sam Lloyd is 51. Rock musician David Ellefson is 50. Retired MLB All-Star Sammy Sosa is 46. Figure skater Tonya Harding is 44. Actress Radha Mitchell is 41. Actress Lourdes Benedicto is 40. Actress Tamala Jones is 40. Actress Angela Watson is 40. Singer Tevin Campbell is 38. Actress Ashley Williams is 36. Actress Cote de Pablo is 35. Actor Ryan Gosling is 34. Contemporary Christian musician Chris Huffman is 34. Actress Anne Hathaway is 32. Pop singer Omarion is 30. Folk-rock musician Griffin Goldsmith (Dawes) is 24. Actress Macey Cruthird is 22.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:28:27 AM
Thought for Today: "It's all right to have a train of thoughts, if you have a terminal." — Richard R. Bowker, American publisher (1848-1933).
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:31:29 AM
Things you would love to say out loud at work....
-------------------------

1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t .

2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

3. How about never? Is never good for you?

4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.

5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.

9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

10. Ahhh...I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again...

11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.

12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.

14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.

15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

18. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!

20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.

21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.

22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

23. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?

24. Do I look like a people person?

25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

26. I started out with nothing &still have most of it left.

27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?

29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

31. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?

34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.

35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?

36. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.

37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?

38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.

39. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

40. Oh I get it... like humor... but different.

41. Stick your job where the sun don't shine

42. Hello I'm from renta-kill - were abouts is the rat you want exterminating"

43. I see !! your going to do it that way then - MMmmmm

Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 02:51:56 AM
Time to head to work guys, I get to see if I can get our software upgrade to work this time.  Enjoy the jam and cross your fingers for some decent deals for a change.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 03:19:41 AM
5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 04:46:52 AM
6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 05:28:44 AM
Morning Chip. Humpin' and jammin'!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:30:23 AM
MorningLSU and Golf.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:32:36 AM
Damn it's cold feels like I woke up in Alaska!   So cold the Labrador Retriever will not even get out of his bed.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:42:25 AM
Well of course my tire could not be repaired yesterday, damage was to close to the edge.  Don't like to drive on mismatched tires and they were out of the ones I wanted but ordered a new set of Yokohoma's.  Should be here in about 3 days, meanwhile I don't have a spare.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 05:44:51 AM
Well of course my tire could not be repaired yesterday, damage was to close to the edge.  Don't like to drive on mismatched tires and they were out of the ones I wanted but ordered a new set of Yokohoma's.  Should be here in about 3 days, meanwhile I don't have a spare.
I was lucky, I plugged it at work myself and aired it up, I never even dropped the spare tire which is a pain on a Silverado.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 05:45:12 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 05:45:29 AM
7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:50:17 AM
Well of course my tire could not be repaired yesterday, damage was to close to the edge.  Don't like to drive on mismatched tires and they were out of the ones I wanted but ordered a new set of Yokohoma's.  Should be here in about 3 days, meanwhile I don't have a spare.
I was lucky, I plugged it at work myself and aired it up, I never even dropped the spare tire which is a pain on a Silverado.
Lucky You, glad it was easy since it was my fault. :)  I have a ford and not hard to get it down but you still have to get on the ground and wrestle the heavy dirty bastard out from under the truck.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:51:59 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Damn, just looked and Tigers are getting 2 points against AR.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 05:54:48 AM
Guess I better go to work so I can afford to pay for the next thing that breaks around here.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:19:02 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 06:31:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 06:32:01 AM
Workaference time for me, see you guys in a couple of hours.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:32:50 AM
Morning men.  Looks like I'll be missing another jam, heading out for the day within the hour.  What am I going to do for hump day wit and wisdom now?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 06:41:13 AM
Morning men.  Looks like I'll be missing another jam, heading out for the day within the hour.  What am I going to do for hump day wit and wisdom now?
You're already on your way to that by avoiding us. ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 06:41:27 AM
What'd I miss?  Good morning again.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 06:45:25 AM
What'd I miss?  Good morning again.
These 2 dumbass broads - http://www.brobible.com/life/article/people-already-waiting-in-line-for-black-friday-sales/
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:47:06 AM
What'd I miss?  Good morning again.
These 2 dumbass broads - http://www.brobible.com/life/article/people-already-waiting-in-line-for-black-friday-sales/
F'n pathetic when you're life revolves around shopping.  Unless we're talking about cigar deals, which is different.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:48:16 AM
Morning men.  Looks like I'll be missing another jam, heading out for the day within the hour.  What am I going to do for hump day wit and wisdom now?
What are we going to to without the pleasure of your presence for the day?  Morning Bean.  When will you be coming back east next?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:48:40 AM
What'd I miss?  Good morning again.
These 2 dumbass broads - http://www.brobible.com/life/article/people-already-waiting-in-line-for-black-friday-sales/
F'n pathetic when you're life revolves around shopping.  Unless we're talking about cigar deals, which is different.
Whiskey and beer as well.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:49:43 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:51:47 AM
Morning men.  Looks like I'll be missing another jam, heading out for the day within the hour.  What am I going to do for hump day wit and wisdom now?
What are we going to to without the pleasure of your presence for the day?  Morning Bean.  When will you be coming back east next?
No plans as of yet, though the NJ project was just approved.  Between that one and the one north of Philly, looks like I'll finally make the Bethlehem pilgrimage and maybe even to CF 2015.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 06:52:01 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:52:40 AM
What'd I miss?  Good morning again.
These 2 dumbass broads - http://www.brobible.com/life/article/people-already-waiting-in-line-for-black-friday-sales/
F'n pathetic when you're life revolves around shopping.  Unless we're talking about cigar deals, which is different.
Whiskey and beer as well.
Indeed.  And motorcycles.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:53:50 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
Hate when that happens. Morning biebfish.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:55:35 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 06:56:06 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
$4.50 per pleasant?  Your faint praise does not inspire.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:57:05 AM
Never did put up any alphabet deals yesterday.  Wonder if the deal person is on vacation or they just didn't bother.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:58:16 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
$4.50 per pleasant?  Your faint praise does not inspire.
Exactly, nice taste, solid burn, but probably not $4.50....at least on the Bueso scale.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 06:59:11 AM
Never did put up any alphabet deals yesterday.  Wonder if the deal person is on vacation or they just didn't bother.
Maybe they're under the weather
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 06:59:26 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 06:59:53 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
$4.50 per pleasant?  Your faint praise does not inspire.
Or would you prefer...."The end result is a powerful, dense smoke riddled with complex nuances. Hints of pepper, nuts, oak, cream, and caramel enter the fray in striking fashion. Simply amazing. Grab it from Joe while it's still on the table."
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:00:40 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
See, you still got a little sumpin'
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 07:00:48 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
$4.50 per pleasant?  Your faint praise does not inspire.
Or would you prefer...."The end result is a powerful, dense smoke riddled with complex nuances. Hints of pepper, nuts, oak, cream, and caramel enter the fray in striking fashion. Simply amazing. Grab it from Joe while it's still on the table."
Not Cubanesque?  Pass!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:02:53 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
See, you still got a little sumpin'
You may just prove to be my muse today
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:03:42 AM
Oh jeez, Perdomo Lot 23s up
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:04:57 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
I'm mixing Starbucks coffee and Airborne, when I come out of this you guys are in trouble
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 07:07:37 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
That's bullshit!  We're counting on you.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:08:51 AM
8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:09:59 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
But she's still waiting...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 07:10:55 AM
Morning men.  Looks like I'll be missing another jam, heading out for the day within the hour.  What am I going to do for hump day wit and wisdom now?
What are we going to to without the pleasure of your presence for the day?  Morning Bean.  When will you be coming back east next?
No plans as of yet, though the NJ project was just approved.  Between that one and the one north of Philly, looks like I'll finally make the Bethlehem pilgrimage and maybe even to CF 2015.
That would be outstanding.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 07:19:10 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
I'm mixing Starbucks coffee and Airborne, when I come out of this you guys are in trouble
Oh?  Didn't realize that combination cured a sprained vagina.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 12, 2014, 07:19:49 AM
Alrighty then, time to hit the road.  It's up to the rest of you to harass biebfish back into fighting form. Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:24:57 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
I'm mixing Starbucks coffee and Airborne, when I come out of this you guys are in trouble
Oh?  Didn't realize that combination cured a sprained vagina.
Only if I dip my tampon in it
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:32:21 AM
Same cigars are up on the monster, wierd
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:41:53 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
I'm mixing Starbucks coffee and Airborne, when I come out of this you guys are in trouble
Oh?  Didn't realize that combination cured a sprained vagina.
Then again, as per Betty White:  “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding”
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:42:24 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:42:30 AM
Good morning boys, feeling under the weather today, I got nothin'
So nothing unusual except that you have an excuse for it...
Eat me
Nice attempt, but still below par. Keep trying, you'll get there (TWSS).
I'm mixing Starbucks coffee and Airborne, when I come out of this you guys are in trouble
Oh?  Didn't realize that combination cured a sprained vagina.
Only if I dip my tampon in it
Give it a little bourbon soak first...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 07:43:26 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule
Great, I just picked up two here for $80 each and thought that was decent...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 07:45:11 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:46:54 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule
Great, I just picked up two here for $80 each and thought that was decent...
I got a box at CI also and thought the same, figured that may be as low as they were going. Famous didn't have them on sale at that time
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:47:36 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 07:50:12 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 07:50:26 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 07:52:15 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 07:55:01 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 07:57:34 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Pressed up against adolescent private-parts...that's a feeling I can't say I have had before ;)

Little tired, long day yesterday - first day of HR class, aka: acronym central
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 08:01:23 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:03:19 AM
These Latitude Zero's are a pleasant enough cigar.
$4.50 per pleasant?  Your faint praise does not inspire.
Or would you prefer...."The end result is a powerful, dense smoke riddled with complex nuances. Hints of pepper, nuts, oak, cream, and caramel enter the fray in striking fashion. Simply amazing. Grab it from Joe while it's still on the table."
Not Cubanesque?  Pass!
Must be 93+ rated to warrant $4.50
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 08:04:06 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:04:13 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:04:30 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Hahaha, I know that feeling with MN sports too!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:05:27 AM
Morning Jersey Dave, Bean, Tony, Sick Fish, CG and any other sleepy slackers I might have missed.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:06:06 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Can only guess how you look then
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:07:37 AM
Morning Jersey Dave, Bean, Tony, Sick Fish, CG and any other sleepy slackers I might have missed.
GMornin Tex!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:08:33 AM
43 degrees in Yankeetown guess Dean is hidden between the covers or buried in the snatch somewhere since he has not reported in this morning.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 08:08:37 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 08:11:29 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:23:03 AM
9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:23:10 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
GFY
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:23:57 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
GFY
TuesdayWednesday! BAM!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:24:18 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:24:58 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Can only guess how you look then
Hard to imagine much of a drop off from "good days"
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:30:11 AM
Like the idea of cigars for troops at CI, just don't like having to buy Cohiba and Montecristo and pay $50 for it.  Ya think they could have offered something better and for a better price.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 08:31:51 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
lol
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 08:32:07 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 08:32:13 AM
Like the idea of cigars for troops at CI, just don't like having to buy Cohiba and Montecristo and pay $50 for it.  Ya think they could have offered something better and for a better price.
Ditto on all counts.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 08:33:21 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 08:34:30 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Can only guess how you look then
Let's put it this way, I fit right in here
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 08:36:22 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:40:07 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:40:42 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns or repealing Obamacare.
LMFAO!
You Too Can GFY
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:41:52 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
You know something is wrong when people talk about you being home as "in town" ...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:43:05 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
You know something is wrong when people talk about you being home as "in town" ...
Hell for you it is more like just in the home state
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:44:24 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:46:43 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:47:05 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:48:32 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 08:50:49 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 08:52:02 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own
Maybe you can be the cameraman...at least you won't be smoking Tony's cigar...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 08:55:18 AM
How cold is it up your way CG?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 08:58:16 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 08:58:27 AM
10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:00:39 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Lack of alphabet "deals" made us soft.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:00:52 AM
$1.95 cigars up,  now that is lovely to find on a premium cigar Jam.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:01:25 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Just get him his Midol
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 09:02:22 AM
How cold is it up your way CG?
21deg right now...highs in the mid 20s all week  :-[
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 09:02:30 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Screw you both, I'll have my own Fn Antnee herf!
Yeah, GFY TonyBiebs!
I'm stepping aside, Dave clearly wants to Ef Tony on his own
Maybe you can be the cameraman...at least you won't be smoking Tony's cigar...
I'll pass, I want nothing to do with Tony's De Nobili
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 09:03:24 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Just get him his Midol
Sheesh.  I hope he didn't come here looking for sympathy?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:03:26 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Lack of alphabet "deals" made us soft.
Use whatever excuse you need to Dave.  There are pills for that however.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:08:39 AM
How cold is it up your way CG?
21deg right now...highs in the mid 20s all week  :-[
Well it is ND and guess that is nothing much below the norm.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 09:10:13 AM
How cold is it up your way CG?
21deg right now...highs in the mid 20s all week  :-[
Well it is ND and guess that is nothing much below the norm.
Very true, it's about that time of year.  Granted, 3-4 weeks ago it was 65-70deg and too hot to hunt pheasants...and now it's deer season with the nut-jobs who shoot a rifle 1x a year-not going near the fields until Dec.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 09:11:00 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun
How's it goin today Scott?
I feel like the inside of a baby's diaper, you?
Absorbent?
Shitty
I already let you off the hook for tomorrow.  You could hold the cold excuse for the next time Dave's in town.
Oh Really? You had no place to meet and your wife has a "mandatory" PTA meeting? Who are you kidding?
Is getting defensive one of the symptoms you're experiencing?
Just get him his Midol
Sheesh.  I hope he didn't come here looking for sympathy?
This place always gives me exactly what I'm looking for, sympathy ain't one of the things
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:17:33 AM
Hump DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Morning Shaun.
What's shakin in Cleveland(GH) today?
Lots of people starting to get excited about the Browns, which means we're about to put up 2 stinkers in a row.
Have not noticed anybody but you getting excited about the Browns
Probably you just didn't pay attention to it because we're not talking about guns, NC$$ Football, or repealing Obamacare.
Fixed it ;)
So now the truth comes out CG - you are a commie?
Hahaha, busted!  Need to get a little harassment in with the calm Tuesday we had yesterday...it was inevitable.
Yeah, barely made 18 on Tuesday and a lot of pussy-foot'n around to get that so need to air things out a little this morning to make up for it.
Lack of alphabet "deals" made us soft.
Use whatever excuse you need to Dave.  There are pills for that however.
Hard to convince the doc you need a prescription for that when you get a hard-on just from the cold stethoscope on your back.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 09:18:20 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 09:20:31 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 09:22:44 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
They'll wind up there eventually
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:24:54 AM
good morning all!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:26:42 AM
11 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito (toro)
            5/25.00
10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:27:22 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
And with just a 2 or 3 months rest they smoke very nice I think.  but I loaded up with them on the Mash/Catsrule fiasco at about $3.95
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:27:59 AM
good morning all!
Morning SS
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:29:19 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
So buy a bundle at Atlantic.  25/98.95 VIP
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:29:26 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
And with just a 2 or 3 months rest they smoke very nice I think.  but I loaded up with them on the Mash/Catsrule fiasco at about $3.95
Last purchase in Franklin, TN some country music singer must like them :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:30:21 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
So buy a bundle at Atlantic.  25/98.95 VIP
Yeah all you got to do is pay them for the priviledge, buy more than you need  and you can save-save-save!  The Sam's of Cigars.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:31:47 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:33:54 AM
12 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Robusto
           10/37.50
11 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito (toro)
            5/25.00
10 5 Vegas Gold Nuggets (corona)
          10/19.50
 9 La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto
           5/19.99
 8 Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/34.50
 7 Latitude Zero Torpedo (6.5"x52)
          5/22.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto(5.0"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo (6.1"x52)
          5/24.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3  Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto
           5/29.99
 2  Man O War Gordo Box
         10/39.99
 1  Cuenca y Blanco  (CyB) Robusto
          5/20.00
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 09:34:32 AM
good morning all!
Sam!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 09:36:53 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
All deals should only stay up that long.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:37:09 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
All deals should only stay up that long.
If they were all deals, they would.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 09:38:41 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
All deals should only stay up that long.
If they were all deals, they would.
True.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 09:40:03 AM
I allotted time to write fiction today (self assessment for end of year performance review).  I'm in no fucking mood.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:40:14 AM
How cold is it up your way CG?
21deg right now...highs in the mid 20s all week  :-[
Well it is ND and guess that is nothing much below the norm.
Very true, it's about that time of year.  Granted, 3-4 weeks ago it was 65-70deg and too hot to hunt pheasants...and now it's deer season with the nut-jobs who shoot a rifle 1x a year-not going near the fields until Dec.
Chit is was 80 here about 5 days ago.  But if it makes you feel better my work friend in Denver just called me and said it was -0- degrees there, 4-5" of snow on the ground and still snowing, looking for a high around 5 degrees and not above  freezing before Friday at the earlliest.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:42:27 AM
NRs up now and not moving, my how things change
Not even a bad price, would love to see these for $4 though :)
So buy a bundle at Atlantic.  25/98.95 VIP
Yeah all you got to do is pay them for the priviledge, buy more than you need  and you can save-save-save!  The Sam's of Cigars.
How 'bout we leave me out of this... :P.  hey there TRF!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:43:02 AM
good morning all!
Sam!
Tony!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:45:06 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:45:20 AM
I allotted time to write fiction today (self assessment for end of year performance review).  I'm in no fucking mood.
I would think "I'm in no fucking mood" would be the perfect self-assessment for you. There, you're done. Go have a donut.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 09:45:44 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Outstanding, congrats!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:46:28 AM
I allotted time to write fiction today (self assessment for end of year performance review).  I'm in no fucking mood.
Well if it helps you pissed me off just mentioning that stupid drill cause I will be doing it next month.

 Something like Dear Fuck'n boss since you are inept with your thumb in your anus to keep your brains from running out into the toilet here is what the fuck i have been doing for the last 6 months.  1)  Bantering because we have had no travel budget since September and 75% of my job requires travel    2)  listenting to people bitch about how fucked up this operation is    3)  planning my retirement which by the way is at most 503 days away  4) cussing this piece of crap computer system we have that works no more than 50% of the time  and that about sums it up.   In summary  I have tried hard and swung at every pitch so I deserve another superior achievement award this year.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 09:46:42 AM
Morning, HumpJammers
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:47:58 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congratulations!  Hope Mom and Boy are doning well.   Have you thought about trying a premium cigar?  If so they are flowing madly at give-a-way prices on the Jam!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 09:48:12 AM
Morning, HumpJammers
Morning BS
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 09:54:31 AM
I allotted time to write fiction today (self assessment for end of year performance review).  I'm in no fucking mood.
I also find it very difficult to say good things about you
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:54:48 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Great news, congrats!  Where are they, Hopkins?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:57:55 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congratulations!  Hope Mom and Boy are doning well.   Have you thought about trying a premium cigar?  If so they are flowing madly at give-a-way prices on the Jam!
Thank you!  They are doing very well!  I have indeed and I am having trouble deciding just exactly which of these premium lovelies deserves to be bought under these pretenses...
or, i haven't seen anything worth the coin yet.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:59:18 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Great news, congrats!  Where are they, Hopkins?
Thank you!  Greater Baltimore Medical Center.  actually north of Baltimore proper in Baltimore County, Towson I think.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:59:32 AM
Morning, HumpJammers
Good morning BS!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:59:48 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congratulations!  Hope Mom and Boy are doning well.   Have you thought about trying a premium cigar?  If so they are flowing madly at give-a-way prices on the Jam!
Thank you!  They are doing very well!  I have indeed and I am having trouble deciding just exactly which of these premium lovelies deserves to be bought under these pretenses...
or, i haven't seen anything worth the coin yet.
You may be waiting a while with those criteria...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 09:59:59 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Outstanding, congrats!
Thank you!!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:00:43 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congrats Grandpa Sam!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:01:10 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congratulations!  Hope Mom and Boy are doning well.   Have you thought about trying a premium cigar?  If so they are flowing madly at give-a-way prices on the Jam!
Thank you!  They are doing very well!  I have indeed and I am having trouble deciding just exactly which of these premium lovelies deserves to be bought under these pretenses...
or, i haven't seen anything worth the coin yet.
You may be waiting a while with those criteria...
Usually do.  reassuring to see today isn't going to be radically different than last jam....I so do hate change...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:01:55 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congrats Grandpa Sam!
Thank you!!   LOL, and I thought I couldn't feel any older...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:03:01 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congrats Grandpa Sam!
Thank you!!   LOL, and I thought I couldn't feel any older...
That's what we're here for, to make each other feel worse than we thought we could
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:03:47 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 10:06:30 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congrats Grandpa Sam!
Thank you!!   LOL, and I thought I couldn't feel any older...
That's what we're here for, to make each other feel worse than we thought we could
Exactly, better you than me Sam.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:08:25 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
Put it in a woodend barrel for a while.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 10:08:44 AM
13 5 Vegas Cask Strength Toro
           10/29.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:08:45 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
Congrats Grandpa Sam!
Thank you!!   LOL, and I thought I couldn't feel any older...
That's what we're here for, to make each other feel worse than we thought we could
Exactly, better you than me Sam.
+1
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 10:09:24 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
The same way you say it has creamy gobs of flavor. Or maybe it's short-filled with shavings from old casks, who knows.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 10:11:02 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
Same way you call some Gran Cru.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:13:34 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave(s),  Sam.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:23:29 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave(s),  Sam.
Good morning, BD.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:24:41 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Thanks Tony!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:24:58 AM
Good morning Tony, Dave(s),  Sam.
Good morning BD.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:26:50 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
"The term ’cask strength’ is a term single-malt scotch and malt whisky enthusiasts are familiar with. Cask strength refers to whiskies that are undiluted, usually creating a powerful bottling strength, high alcohol content, and ample character. That was the inspiration for 5 Vegas Cask-Strength and the blend lives up to the name....and then some"
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:27:03 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:27:34 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 10:28:08 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
"The term ’cask strength’ is a term single-malt scotch and malt whisky enthusiasts are familiar with. Cask strength refers to whiskies that are undiluted, usually creating a powerful bottling strength, high alcohol content, and ample character. That was the inspiration for 5 Vegas Cask-Strength and the blend lives up to the name....and then some"
It's the "and then some" that worries me. That could mean anything!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:28:39 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
The same way you say it has creamy gobs of flavor. Or maybe it's short-filled with shavings from old casks, who knows.
Well, if they made them in the pentagon press I'd buy them
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:29:25 AM
How do you call a cigar Cask Strength?
"The term ’cask strength’ is a term single-malt scotch and malt whisky enthusiasts are familiar with. Cask strength refers to whiskies that are undiluted, usually creating a powerful bottling strength, high alcohol content, and ample character. That was the inspiration for 5 Vegas Cask-Strength and the blend lives up to the name....and then some"
It's the "and then some" that worries me. That could mean anything!
Plays into your "gobs" theory
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:30:00 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:32:19 AM
Morning, HumpJammers
Good morning BS!

Congrats, Pappy!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:32:31 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:33:31 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:37:19 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:37:56 AM
Damn! Boxes of CyB Corona Real @ Famous for $67 free ship after catsrule

Nice deal right there. You might say a real deal, but I won't.  ::)
Damn and I am trying to not buy any more Seagars this year
That's a great deal though
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:38:04 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do

Hey there, 4Sacks. How's it hangin'?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 10:38:09 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:39:32 AM
Morning, HumpJammers
Good morning BS!

Congrats, Pappy!
Thanks!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 10:40:13 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?
GFY!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 10:40:46 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Ya know with all those wires around and her under an ELECTRIC blanket....a spill of some OJ just might solve a lot of problems.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:41:01 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:41:27 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam. What's the good word?
Mornin' LTG!  Hmmm, good word,  well, my 2nd grandson was born yesterday afternoon!  went over to B-more to see him/them last night.
That's a great word!  Congrats, gramps!
Late to the party as usual
Don't wanna disappoint.
Well, in that regard you rarely do
Feeling better?
GFY!
I'm glad to hear it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 10:41:32 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:45:14 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:46:34 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
LOL!  That's so diabolical.  I love it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 10:48:07 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
I know this is really terrible of me to say, "but the worse I treat her the nicer and sweeter she treats me."  Last week we started fighting, and she ended it with, "why don't you lay down in bed and I'll give you a 20 minute back massage."  Which she did.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:49:35 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.
Too late for that so pee in her cherios
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 10:50:21 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Don't be mad but spit in her OJ.

It may upset her more if he just leaves it on a dresser, just out of reach, so she has to get out from under the covers to get it.
Now that's a great idea....!  Is that what they refer to as passive aggressive...?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:50:37 AM
[...]
Yeah well fuck a back massage you would have gotten a front massage if she was not pissed off.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 10:50:47 AM
14 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler #2
           10/34.99
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:51:34 AM
I'm afraid I'm starting to turn into one of those grumpy old men.  I was taking my wife some orange juice as she's lying in bed.  There's about a foot and a half space between the wall and her side of the bed.  As I'm walking between the space, my wife said, "I'm cold, watch out for the electric blanket I put onto the bed."  As I walk closer, my foot get's caught up into this big ball of spider web of wires about the size of a socker ball.  I almost tripped and fell.  She said, "I TOLD you to watch out for the electric blanket..!"  Actually, I was watching the electric blanket the whole time, but I was looking at it on the bed.  Now I can't figure out if I should be mad at her or not..???
Question is would getting mad at her provide anything useful.  having been married 36 years myself, i'd have to say nothing good could come of making an issue of this.
And after 39 years nothing good comes from not pissing them off either so at least if you piss them off they don't talk so there is a significant benefit
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 10:53:32 AM
Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:55:17 AM
Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 10:57:05 AM
[...]

Not sure, but I would get a smile out of it.

Another fun thing to mess with her would be to unplug the blanket when she's not looking. That's just me though.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:57:24 AM
Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Did he check in at all this morning?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 10:58:20 AM
[...]

LOL!  Sounds like you have the passive/aggressive down.   :D
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:02:33 AM
[...]
Actually, my wife never stops talking.  And she has this habit of starting her sentences in the middle, going to the end, then starts the beginning, and ends at the middle.  So your completely confused at what she is saying, until she's done, and then you have to figure out exactly what she meant.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:06:15 AM
[...]

I actually laughed out loud on that one.  I like how you think... :)  I could probably convince her that the blanket is broke so I could use it in the living room while I watch tv...  I'll wrap a piece of electrical tape around it and tell her it's too dangerous for her to use...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 11:06:24 AM
[...]
Time for you to bring out the duct tape and seal that leak
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:07:07 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 11:07:19 AM
Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Did he check in at all this morning?
Nope unless I missed it has not been heard from since yesterday morning.  Hope the landlady's husband did not catch his skinny ass.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 11:07:46 AM
Speaking of massages where the fuk is Dean??????

Is he getting his tramp stamp colored in this afternoon?
Did he check in at all this morning?

... Or he may be re-booting his router again.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 11:07:48 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Making up for recent piss-poor performances.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 11:09:12 AM
[...]

Lol. Now, you're getting it.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Making up for recent piss-poor performances.
Trying to dethrone me from my #2 spot?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 11:13:06 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 11:13:14 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Making up for recent piss-poor performances.
Trying to dethrone me from my #2 spot?  ;)
Just trying to get 5 turks before Thanksgiving so I can get 5 Christmas Trees for the season finale!  could never dethrone you.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:13:35 AM
[...]
Maybe a can of that Flex Seal that fixes those big holes in the bottom of flat bottom fishing boats after you shoot them with a cannon...?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:14:18 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Who pulled your string...?  :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 11:16:51 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 11:20:56 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.

He should introduce GFY to the office under the guise of good for you. I think it would be a big hit for IM/chat.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 11:27:20 AM
Lunch Break... Ham & Swiss on a Kaiser roll.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:29:24 AM
Lunch Break... Ham & Swiss on a Kaiser roll.
That sounds good...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 11:32:54 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Who pulled your string...?  :)
Like he actually knows what a Chatty Cathy was...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:33:17 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
Meeting about redoing one of our screens in our ERP software, lovely stuff!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:33:37 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!
Who pulled your string...?  :)
Hope your fingers didn't get bloody ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 11:34:01 AM
Ok you enablers (you know who you are) bit on the CyB Reals.  Daughter didn't really want to finish college anyway...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:34:32 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.
I did learn that sexual harassment needs to be an ongoing event - slapping a woman's ass or pinching it once isn't grounds for sexual harassment charges...you guys can thank me later.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 11:35:51 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
Meeting about redoing one of our screens in our ERP software, lovely stuff!
ERP???  'slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch...'  the bane of my computer life here at work.  not so much the program but the support or lack of (which the program seems to take a lot of).
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 11:39:26 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.
I did learn that sexual harassment needs to be an ongoing event - slapping a woman's ass or pinching it once isn't grounds for sexual harassment charges...you guys can thank me later.
Do you find yourself treating women who can lick their own titties differently from women who can't....?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:42:02 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
Meeting about redoing one of our screens in our ERP software, lovely stuff!
ERP???  'slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch...'  the bane of my computer life here at work.  not so much the program but the support or lack of (which the program seems to take a lot of).
Haha - same here.  Currently I manage our 3 Support Desks for our different ERP solutions/categories...lot of resources to keep it floating
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 11:42:45 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.
I did learn that sexual harassment needs to be an ongoing event - slapping a woman's ass or pinching it once isn't grounds for sexual harassment charges...you guys can thank me later.
Do you find yourself treating women who can lick their own titties differently from women who can't....?
LOL!  I don't find it as a deterrent if that's what you are asking - but it's not a bona fide job requirement ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 11:50:40 AM
16 Man O War Armada Corona
             5/37.50
15 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler #2
           10/34.99
14 Flor de las Antillas Toro
             5/27.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 11:51:36 AM
Damn, 75 posts while I'm gone - chatty-kathys!

Were waz u? Getting a new acronym dictionary for skool.
No, that's a new official HR term he just learned yesterday.
I did learn that sexual harassment needs to be an ongoing event - slapping a woman's ass or pinching it once isn't grounds for sexual harassment charges...you guys can thank me later.
Do you find yourself treating women who can lick their own titties differently from women who can't....?
Nope, treat them all like crap.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 11:53:38 AM
Ok you enablers (you know who you are) bit on the CyB Reals.  Daughter didn't really want to finish college anyway...
She can have one with you when she finishes her shift at McD's.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 11:56:32 AM
Where's JWacky, his Armada corona's are up!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 12:00:21 PM
Where's JWacky, his Armada corona's are up!
I'm sure he got the douche-chills and didn't know why
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:00:54 PM
Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 12:06:01 PM
Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
We had a sweet little old lady that would stand across the street from work in front of our Credit Union.  She would get there around 10:30am till 1:30pm and ask each person, "Would you have a dollar for lunch..?"  When she was finished, she went into the credit union and would deposit her money.  It was always rumored that she had allot of money in her savings.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 12:07:02 PM
Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
$2500 in rent, I'd probably be begging too. ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 12:08:00 PM
Ok you enablers (you know who you are) bit on the CyB Reals.  Daughter didn't really want to finish college anyway...
She can have one with you when she finishes her shift at McD's.
LOL, true, but she actually prefers the Tabac maduro robustos.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
We had a sweet little old lady that would stand across the street from work in front of our Credit Union.  She would get there around 10:30am till 1:30pm and ask each person, "Would you have a dollar for lunch..?"  When she was finished, she went into the credit union and would deposit her money.  It was always rumored that she had allot of money in her savings.
The best panhandling I ever seas was two college girls with a shoe shine box on the sidewalks of St. Louis.  They had low cut blouses and you could look down them as they shined your shoes.  They didn't even ask for money.  But one of them had an ungodly wad of money in her hand.  I know they made a killing...!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:12:19 PM
Time to kick these Armada's to the curb, I want to get lunch.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 12:15:29 PM
Time to kick these Armada's to the curb, I want to get lunch.
Then go ahead and buy the rest!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Here's a follow-up to the panhandler discussion from yesterday.
http://6abc.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391747/
We had a sweet little old lady that would stand across the street from work in front of our Credit Union.  She would get there around 10:30am till 1:30pm and ask each person, "Would you have a dollar for lunch..?"  When she was finished, she went into the credit union and would deposit her money.  It was always rumored that she had allot of money in her savings.
The best panhandling I ever seas was two college girls with a shoe shine box on the sidewalks of St. Louis.  They had low cut blouses and you could look down them as they shined your shoes.  They didn't even ask for money.  But one of them had an ungodly wad of money in her hand.  I know they made a killing...!
...and you got your shoes shined both going to and coming home from work, right?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 12:20:38 PM
grabbing a CyB robusto and heading outside.  see y'all after lunch.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:23:10 PM
17 Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Gordo
           10/27.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 12:24:21 PM
Frito Chili Pie from home for lunch, could not bare to go out and risk missing out on one of these super jammer smokes.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 12:24:55 PM
grabbing a CyB robusto and heading outside.  see y'all after lunch.
Following you out....polar vortex does not slide this far east until tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 12:25:30 PM
[...]
Actually, I was going to lunch and was going to stop afterword.  But they had moved by the time I came back.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 12:26:21 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 12:33:26 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Cook'n with gas today - white bean soup/ham is a winner and of course the CFS is a TX Winner/ gravy on the side for me.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 12:36:21 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 12, 2014, 12:51:12 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 12:56:25 PM
5 boxes of PCR's in stock at Atlantic...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 12:59:58 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:04:48 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 01:05:58 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
I did my best Tony impression ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:06:06 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:17:26 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
I did my best Tony impression ;)
That should teach the chef a lesson about putting good stuff on the menu
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 01:17:49 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
Geez, you want the free ship code too!  :P
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 01:18:02 PM
18 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto
             5/27.50
[...]
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 01:18:26 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
I did my best Tony impression ;)
That should teach the chef a lesson about putting good stuff on the menu
Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving Buffet...will need to say a prayer for the bathrooms tomorrow morning :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:18:46 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 01:19:28 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
I would say the CyB on Clearance, but the Famous deal with discount is even better.  Also the EPC Short Run '13
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:21:09 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
I did my best Tony impression ;)
That should teach the chef a lesson about putting good stuff on the menu
Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving Buffet...will need to say a prayer for the bathrooms tomorrow morning :)
UhOh you might put the hurt on that one then again it might end up putting the hurt on you!   Our son is coming in this weekend and we are having a Thanksgiving Light on dinner on Friday.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:21:18 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
Geez, you want the free ship code too!  :P
I haven't gotten that far yet... :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:23:48 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:25:21 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
Geez, you want the free ship code too!  :P
I haven't gotten that far yet... :)
But keep it hand just a matter of time and he will want that too. :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 01:25:35 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Thanks Dave.
CyBs get my vote, as well as the SR13s
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:27:34 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
I would say the CyB on Clearance, but the Famous deal with discount is even better.  Also the EPC Short Run '13

Agreed. Clearance@CI also has the EPC short run 13s and the Room101 '305'... and that's about all I'd throw in there.

Deals have been lean. Must be waiting for Black Friday.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:29:10 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
I would say the CyB on Clearance, but the Famous deal with discount is even better.  Also the EPC Short Run '13
Thanks...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:31:53 PM
Buncha fucking parrots in here I tell ya...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 01:34:51 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:34:51 PM
and WTF is up with Hemingway's @ Famous... They got maybe 2 offerings? Gimme my damn Short Stories! Sunsabichen, bumpeses
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
Buncha fucking parrots in here I tell ya...
Good Recommendation!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 01:39:55 PM
and WTF is up with Hemingway's @ Famous... They got maybe 2 offerings? Gimme my damn Short Stories! Sunsabichen, bumpeses
They should be coming out shortly...the annual Opus/Anejo/AF releases are all arriving at stores meow.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:40:01 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.

I've had a few in the past. Wouldn't buy again, but wouldn't turn it down either if handed to me.

(http://www.pic4ever.com/images/acigar.gif)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:40:45 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:42:28 PM
and WTF is up with Hemingway's @ Famous... They got maybe 2 offerings? Gimme my damn Short Stories! Sunsabichen, bumpeses
+1
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 01:43:09 PM
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and ham
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
Soup White Bean and Ham
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Chicken Fried Steak w/ Cream Gravy
   German Kraut Hotdish
Chicken fried steak sounds delish.
+1!
Hit 2 of those patties with gravy and a banana bar...awesome!
Glad you did it justice!
I did my best Tony impression ;)
That should teach the chef a lesson about putting good stuff on the menu
Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving Buffet...will need to say a prayer for the bathrooms tomorrow morning :)
Same here.  But I'll be in the other office.  Wonder if they'll have it there too?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:43:11 PM
Are there any really great deals hidden on Cigars International at the moment...?  It seems there was a $10 deal last week, or any others..?  Thanks.
I would say the CyB on Clearance, but the Famous deal with discount is even better.  Also the EPC Short Run '13

Agreed. Clearance@CI also has the EPC short run 13s and the Room101 '305'... and that's about all I'd throw in there.

Deals have been lean. Must be waiting for Black Friday.
Let's see, how can I say this.  Awhile back when I was making a purchase someone popped in and said, "La Gloria Cubana Rabito de Cochinos are offering a 3 pack coffin for $9.99."  There was no advertisements. It just happened if you were check out the La Gloria cigars, you'd stumble upon it. Another time some one popped in with a 5 pack of Rocky Patels for $10, which I bought and loved the Ocean Club. I was just checking for some thing like that. Thanks for the help, but I don't really see what I'm looking for.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:44:10 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter

I was gonna say 'refresh your damn computer, but I thought he may have meant it as a general statement as well. I mean there's about as many of these Vintage 2002's as there are cigars on LOT 23. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:44:40 PM
[...]

Persnickety Old Bastard :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:45:37 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter

I was gonna say 'refresh your damn computer, but I thought he may have meant it as a general statement as well. I mean there's about as many of these Vintage 2002's as there are cigars on LOT 23. Sheesh.
Perhaps that is what he meant, guess he will have to clear that up
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 01:46:46 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:50:32 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
For sure!  Maybe not enough of a deal but they are a good smoke.  Of course now we find out Dad was looking for $1 deals on $10 cigars
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:50:42 PM
[...]

Somewhere hidden on this site is an acronym just for you.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:51:58 PM
[...]

I think I put it on there 3 times today myself if that helps him any.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 01:53:45 PM
Frito Chili Pie seems to have developed some gas. ;D
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 01:54:46 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 01:56:20 PM
[...]

I'm just glad I didn't bring up what I was wanting to buy in the first place, otherwise you guys would never let me live it down. :)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:01:03 PM
[...]

I've never heard of it on CI, but it is an interesting "where's Waldo" strategy. Would help web traffic for sure, but who has the time to search through various internet sites for cigar deals all day? haha
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:02:47 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.
And yes, as Ogie said, it's round to differentiate it a bit from the box press original.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Ogie on November 12, 2014, 02:03:20 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8

It's round.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:03:57 PM
[...]

Smoke Inn has been doing that the last couple of years with the Monster release.  Next "Where's Waldo contest begins at 5:00.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Ogie on November 12, 2014, 02:04:13 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.

The 10s are box-pressed.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 02:11:13 PM
someone needs to mercy kill these GH Vintages.
Shit they have long been gone, need to clear your comuter
lol, Sadly, you're right.  thought I had the Jam tracker up but it was just the CI site so it wasn't refreshing.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:11:51 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...

I like 'em, but enjoy the LaRiqueza more. Which seem to be impossible to find anymore.

Which would have me ask NJDave, or anyone for that matter, if anyone knows what's the story with the Cabinet version @ ThePlace.

http://www.cigarplace.biz/index.cfm/?s=1&a=catalog.search&keyword=la+riqueza&keyword.x=15&keyword.y=8
It's a rebranding.  Supposed to be the same La Riqueza with an updated label.  Also sells in boxes of 10 vs. 25 to help with sticker shock.  Supposedly Pete likes the line, but it has been performing poorly.  This is attempt to jump start it.
And yes, as Ogie said, it's round to differentiate it a bit from the box press original.

That's what I needed to know. I like the original blend. Just wanted to know if these were the same. Thanks Dave/Ogie
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 02:12:20 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
For sure!  Maybe not enough of a deal but they are a good smoke.  Of course now we find out Dad was looking for $1 deals on $10 cigars
Who doesn't?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
[...]

Don't worry, Kuba Kuba's may still come up on the jam.  Othewise your best bet would be to check out what CigarBid has to offer.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:18:48 PM
19 Gurkha Park Avenue Torpedo
            10/24.50
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 12, 2014, 02:19:05 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:20:11 PM
Hazzuh!

Laterz
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 02:21:51 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya RunninDave!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 02:24:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:24:44 PM
Frito Chili Pie seems to have developed some gas. ;D
Keep yourself entertained for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 02:25:40 PM
Frito Chili Pie seems to have developed some gas. ;D
Keep yourself entertained for the afternoon.
I would be surprised if that didn't give you gas ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:28:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 02:28:28 PM
Have a good one Dave.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 02:29:57 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
That's just so he can get a free anal-exam
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 02:30:03 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
I miss those days, later all
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 02:30:26 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 02:30:41 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
That's just so he can get a free anal-exam
Seek help Shaun  :D
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: sfish on November 12, 2014, 02:32:22 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 02:34:56 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
For sure!  Maybe not enough of a deal but they are a good smoke.  Of course now we find out Dad was looking for $1 deals on $10 cigars
Who doesn't?
Realistic People
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:35:01 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.

I just threw up in my mouth a little... Think he'd like any?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:35:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
I miss those days, later all

See ya, Scott
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 12, 2014, 02:40:58 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 02:44:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave, I have only a few minutes left myself
You're still here?  Thought you went down to the nurses' office for a nap or something.
That's just so he can get a free anal-exam
Seek help Shaun  :D
Coming from you, ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 02:44:40 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.
See ya BD ad Scotty!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 02:54:58 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.

Thomas the Train must be coming on at 2. Those kids got you hooked, huh BD.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 02:58:57 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.

Thomas the Train must be coming on at 2. Those kids got you hooked, huh BD.
LMAO  Yeah and he has them hooked on the Price is Right girls probably
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 03:02:15 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
I'm way too good looking.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:05:34 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.

Thomas the Train must be coming on at 2. Those kids got you hooked, huh BD.
LMAO  Yeah and he has them hooked on the Price is Right girls probably

Hey now! (http://r27.imgfast.net/users/2714/11/50/58/smiles/3606388844.gif)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:11:38 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
I'm way too good looking.

Is he your doppleganger?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 03:13:58 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
I'm way too good looking.

Is he your doppleganger?
Perhaps.  But it's more of a mannerism thing.   ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:14:21 PM
21 Oliva Saison Torpedo
            10/34.99
20 La Perla Habana Morado Robusto?
            10/29.99
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:15:30 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 03:18:09 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Way to step up!  Thanks for the recaps all you fine gents!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 03:20:13 PM
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:22:26 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Way to step up!  Thanks for the recaps all you fine gents!

np. Looks like he's having none of it though. Even went all bold and Italic on me. lol
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 03:23:59 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Way to step up!  Thanks for the recaps all you fine gents!

np. Looks like he's having none of it though. Even went all bold and Italic on me. lol
I guess if you are going to do it, you might as well do it right ;)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
I'm way too good looking.

Is he your doppleganger?
Perhaps.  But it's more of a mannerism thing.   ;)

So it's not the big, bald guy who eats a lot of anything, thing?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 03:28:02 PM
This is a nice smoke just up on the jam.

Tatuaje El Triunfador
5 CIGARS (21% savings!)
MSRP: $35.00 $2750
Not much love for them...
For sure!  Maybe not enough of a deal but they are a good smoke.  Of course now we find out Dad was looking for $1 deals on $10 cigars
Who doesn't?
Realistic People
Ahhh,  never been accused of that.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 03:28:07 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Way to step up!  Thanks for the recaps all you fine gents!

np. Looks like he's having none of it though. Even went all bold and Italic on me. lol
I guess if you are going to do it, you might as well do it right ;)

Hey, I just copied his last post. He didn't do it that way there.  He's obviously mad. ;D

Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 03:44:27 PM
I think the consultant sitting in the next cubical is eating a carrion sandwich.  I'm pretty daring and have eaten some nasty shit in my life but this takes the cake.
You're NOT Andrew Zimmern!!
I'm way too good looking.

Is he your doppleganger?
Perhaps.  But it's more of a mannerism thing.   ;)

So it's not the big, bald guy who eats a lot of anything, thing?
That is a plausible too.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 03:52:53 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 03:53:16 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 03:57:00 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Exellent time for napping and posting
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 03:57:49 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 03:58:55 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
Hockey tonight at 7:15, need the wake the fuck up!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:01:20 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
Hockey tonight at 7:15, need the wake the fuck up!

Put on the foil! Old time hockey, Coach!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 04:03:09 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
Hockey tonight at 7:15, need the wake the fuck up!

Put on the foil! Old time hockey, Coach!
Time to crush some skulls!
(http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/hockey-and-ice-hockey/smileys-hockey-and-ice-hockey-915032.gif)
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 04:04:26 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
Hockey tonight at 7:15, need the wake the fuck up!
Need to nap now so you can be awake then
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 12, 2014, 04:05:25 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 04:07:21 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
See ya Tex, have a good night!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:09:35 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.

Have a good one, Tex
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 04:23:06 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
Hey, Shaun. Dress box of Jekyll's on the bid... already at $226 with 3+ days to go.

What did you give with the super SnS discount?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 04:26:14 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Appreciate that, continue as you can/want.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:27:02 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:28:11 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Appreciate that, continue as you can/want.

I would, but these damn deals just ain't a movin'.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Appreciate that, continue as you can/want.

I would, but these damn deals just ain't a movin'.

Did you say the Latitude Zeros were worth a try? They seem moderately priced on the Jam.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 04:30:39 PM
OK folks nap time is over you can wake up and post again now.
On a webinar...ZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy will do that to you every time!!!!!!
That sounds so good.  I'm starving.  Salads are just not satiating me.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 04:30:48 PM
Hey, Shaun. Dress box of Jekyll's on the bid... already at $226 with 3+ days to go.

What did you give with the super SnS discount?
Haha, there isn't really an SnS discount, just preferential treatment for stuff.  I paid MSRP for mine, $169 or something plus like $6 shipping.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 04:33:22 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
I'm getting ready to call it a day.  I grabbed a bandless cigar for the way home.  Need to eat something first though or I'll be puking the whole way.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:35:02 PM
Hey, Shaun. Dress box of Jekyll's on the bid... already at $226 with 3+ days to go.

What did you give with the super SnS discount?
Haha, there isn't really an SnS discount, just preferential treatment for stuff.  I paid MSRP for mine, $169 or something plus like $6 shipping.

Ah yes. 13 in a box. $13 a stick. I remember now.

Did you ever post a pic of the kit? Always interested to see the smokes offered.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 04:35:09 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:37:13 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
I'm getting ready to call it a day.  I grabbed a bandless cigar for the way home.  Need to eat something first though or I'll be puking the whole way.

You think the unidentified cigar will be that strong, or do you still have the smell of that carrion sandwich on your nose?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 04:37:23 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.
I vote for the latter.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 04:37:39 PM
Hey, Shaun. Dress box of Jekyll's on the bid... already at $226 with 3+ days to go.

What did you give with the super SnS discount?
Haha, there isn't really an SnS discount, just preferential treatment for stuff.  I paid MSRP for mine, $169 or something plus like $6 shipping.

Ah yes. 13 in a box. $13 a stick. I remember now.

Did you ever post a pic of the kit? Always interested to see the smokes offered.
http://cigarphoto.net/blog/tag/tatuaje-saints-sinners/ (http://cigarphoto.net/blog/tag/tatuaje-saints-sinners/)
There ya go broski!  New format this year, 5 smokes, 3 of each.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 04:37:39 PM
Just covering for ya, Dave.  ;)
Appreciate that, continue as you can/want.

I would, but these damn deals just ain't a movin'.

Did you say the Latitude Zeros were worth a try? They seem moderately priced on the Jam.
I bought a 5er of them sometime this fall, and smoked 3 of them.  I like them.  Some interesting flavors and couple of changes in taste as it burned. someone said the "Experimental" ones are pretty good too.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 04:41:14 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
I'm getting ready to call it a day.  I grabbed a bandless cigar for the way home.  Need to eat something first though or I'll be puking the whole way.

You think the unidentified cigar will be that strong, or do you still have the smell of that carrion sandwich on your nose?
A Macanudo would be too strong for me right now.  I'm really tired, dizzy and more out of it than normal.  I believe this stick is a locally rolled hababo from DP Cigars.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:42:26 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.

Both good sticks. I'd go with the V myself. I Like the OOO, but prefer the maddy.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:45:47 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
I'm getting ready to call it a day.  I grabbed a bandless cigar for the way home.  Need to eat something first though or I'll be puking the whole way.

You think the unidentified cigar will be that strong, or do you still have the smell of that carrion sandwich on your nose?
A Macanudo would be too strong for me right now.  I'm really tired, dizzy and more out of it than normal.  I believe this stick is a locally rolled hababo from DP Cigars.

I forgot you're on a diet... fuckin' torture right there.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 04:48:07 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
I'm getting ready to call it a day.  I grabbed a bandless cigar for the way home.  Need to eat something first though or I'll be puking the whole way.
Have a good night sir!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.

Both good sticks. I'd go with the V myself. I Like the OOO, but prefer the maddy.
still mentally digging through the humis here in case something else strikes my fancy.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:58:54 PM
Hey, Shaun. Dress box of Jekyll's on the bid... already at $226 with 3+ days to go.

What did you give with the super SnS discount?
Haha, there isn't really an SnS discount, just preferential treatment for stuff.  I paid MSRP for mine, $169 or something plus like $6 shipping.

Ah yes. 13 in a box. $13 a stick. I remember now.

Did you ever post a pic of the kit? Always interested to see the smokes offered.
http://cigarphoto.net/blog/tag/tatuaje-saints-sinners/ (http://cigarphoto.net/blog/tag/tatuaje-saints-sinners/)
There ya go broski!  New format this year, 5 smokes, 3 of each.

Interesting... Mr. Anderson.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 04:59:51 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.

Both good sticks. I'd go with the V myself. I Like the OOO, but prefer the maddy.
still mentally digging through the humis here in case something else strikes my fancy.

I have a Rustica myself. That's all I brought, so decision made.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 05:01:46 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.

Both good sticks. I'd go with the V myself. I Like the OOO, but prefer the maddy.
still mentally digging through the humis here in case something else strikes my fancy.

I have a Rustica myself. That's all I brought, so decision made.
Good selection!  Just had one of thos over the weekend so not tonight, but I did do some humi diving and came up with a 60rg cuarenta.  this looks like a great cigar after a good dinner and for a 1hr drive.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:02:51 PM
Deal change... I like the Bugatti with the 4 radials better.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:05:19 PM
22 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter
              25.00
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:07:24 PM
Myself though I am shutting down and going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!

So, Sam... already had the CyB for lunch, what's for the ride home?
Haven't decided,  have a society of estimators or some such organization dinner tonight then headed home.  may go for an OOO (recently found a box of 20 I'd forgotten I'd bought) or one of the V Lanceros I have left from last year.

Both good sticks. I'd go with the V myself. I Like the OOO, but prefer the maddy.
still mentally digging through the humis here in case something else strikes my fancy.

I have a Rustica myself. That's all I brought, so decision made.
Good selection!  Just had one of thos over the weekend so not tonight, but I did do some humi diving and came up with a 60rg cuarenta.  this looks like a great cigar after a good dinner and for a 1hr drive.

That is the only vitola in the line I have not had. I would think getting an hour out of that would be no issue. TWSS
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 05:10:48 PM
good night all!  happy jammin'!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 12, 2014, 05:11:57 PM
[...]

one of the few large rg I like.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 12, 2014, 05:17:50 PM
I'm out as well, time to get ready for hockey and get some rest in.  Have a good night all!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:38:06 PM
Have a good evening, Sam and Shaun
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 05:39:01 PM
I bought a banana and a Kind bar and smoked an inch of my cigar thus far.  All is right with the world now.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:39:56 PM
23 Obsidian Robusto
            10/24.99
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on November 12, 2014, 05:40:28 PM
I bought a banana and a Kind bar and smoked an inch of my cigar thus far.  All is right with the world now.
Glad to hear that Tony, just heading out myself soon, after I balance the checkbook....
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 05:48:33 PM
I bought a banana and a Kind bar and smoked an inch of my cigar thus far.  All is right with the world now.
Glad to hear that Tony, just heading out myself soon, after I balance the checkbook....
Saw your PM.  Haven't heard from Mike yet.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 12, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
Hiya amigos. Second day in the hospital to get my leg bolted.back together. Got a rod and a plate and some screws in now, and the rest of my body is sayong , WTF?

Got into some nasty levels of pain in the wee hours.  Dilaudid to the rescue again.

Could really use Bourbon and a cigar right now...all in good time. Just glad to know I will be able to walk again.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 05:57:14 PM
Hiya amigos. Second day in the hospital to get my leg bolted.back together. Got a rod and a plate and some screws in now, and the rest of my body is sayong , WTF?

Got into some nasty levels of pain in the wee hours.  Dilaudid to the rescue again.

Could really use Bourbon and a cigar right now...all in good time. Just glad to know I will be able to walk again.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Bret... as well as one could expect under the circumstances anyway. You'll be back to your old self in no time. Lord help us.  ;)

Best Wishes
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 06:03:42 PM
Hiya amigos. Second day in the hospital to get my leg bolted.back together. Got a rod and a plate and some screws in now, and the rest of my body is sayong , WTF?

Got into some nasty levels of pain in the wee hours.  Dilaudid to the rescue again.

Could really use Bourbon and a cigar right now...all in good time. Just glad to know I will be able to walk again.
Glad you're recovering.  Don't rush it, buddy... That was a bad tumble.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 06:08:23 PM
24 Fallen Angel Toro
            10/39.50
23 Obsidian Robusto
            10/24.99
[...]
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 06:09:04 PM
And with that, I'm outta here Fellas.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 06:09:34 PM
28 pages... strong showing today.

Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 12, 2014, 06:09:55 PM
Everyone have a good evening!
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 06:45:15 PM
Everyone have a good evening!
You too, Steve.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Ogie on November 12, 2014, 07:42:23 PM
WTF is this?  Another bastardized EPC?  Can General just buy the brand already?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 12, 2014, 08:34:08 PM
WTF is this?  Another bastardized EPC?  Can General just buy the brand already?
They just bought Leccia and Toraño.  It's only a matter of time.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:16:39 PM
WTF is this?  Another bastardized EPC?  Can General just buy the brand already?
Indeed.  I had to pick a fiver of this up on the last jam to try them out.  Have about half a box of the real Dark Rituals, and can't think of this as anything but an insult.  Short Run and Cubra are sad seconds to the quality stuff EPC has put out.  Guess you can't blame them for using up their leftover tobacco.
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 12, 2014, 09:34:00 PM
So did everything fly last night Tony?  No glitches to address today?
Title: Re: 11/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 13, 2014, 12:00:14 AM
So did everything fly last night Tony?  No glitches to address today?
It's complicated.  Last night went well.  Two nights ago... Not so much.  In the end, too boring to post.  Not that it's stopped me before.  :)