CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 11, 2014, 12:01:04 AM

Title: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarBanter on November 11, 2014, 12:01:04 AM
Tuesdays, amIright?!?  Join in this discussion and maybe we'll get through it together.  Be warned, posting on this site is especially tough on a Tuesday.  You will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 12:12:39 AM
Got a spare cigar?  Today would be a good day to send one to our troops.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 12:24:08 AM
Got a spare cigar?  Today would be a good day to send one to our troops.
Even better if I had the forethought and they would have received it by now.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:00:48 AM
Don't want to jinx myself but I'm just about done with my implementation.  Then I just need the customers to sign off.  Been a long friggin' day.  And an early start tomorrow too.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 01:33:08 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:35:41 AM
Good morning guys.
Howdy, Chip.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 01:42:40 AM
Good morning guys.
Howdy, Chip.
Good morning Tony, it's going to be time for you to get up before you get to bed if you don't hurry.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:47:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Howdy, Chip.
Good morning Tony, it's going to be time for you to get up before you get to bed if you don't hurry.
No joke.  I have to drive to our Jersey office tomorrow morning and then I have part 2 of this same implementation tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 02:07:35 AM
Don't want to jinx myself but I'm just about done with my implementation.  Then I just need the customers to sign off.  Been a long friggin' day.  And an early start tomorrow too.  Sheesh.
I fucking jinxed myself.  One of the servers won't come back up.  If only they were all as stable as CigarBanter.com.  :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 02:15:32 AM
Finally!  All done here.  Have a great day, Chip.  Talk to you again in a few.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:17:38 AM
Finally!  All done here.  Have a great day, Chip.  Talk to you again in a few.
Go grab some sleep Tony, I think I would call in sick today.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:18:36 AM
Today is Tuesday, Nov. 11, the 315th day of 2014. There are 50 days left in the year. This is Veterans Day in the U.S., Remembrance Day in Canada.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:19:11 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 11, 1918, fighting in World War I came to an end with the signing of an armistice between the Allies and Germany.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:20:12 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:20:46 AM
In 1620, 41 Pilgrims aboard the Mayflower, anchored off Massachusetts, signed a compact calling for a "body politick."
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:21:16 AM
1778, British redcoats, Tory rangers and Seneca Indians in central New York killed more than 40 people in the Cherry Valley Massacre.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:21:44 AM
In 1831, former slave Nat Turner, who'd led a violent insurrection, was executed in Jerusalem, Virginia.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:22:16 AM
In 1889, Washington became the 42nd state.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:22:51 AM
1909, President William Howard Taft accepted the recommendation of a joint Army-Navy board that Pearl Harbor in the Hawaiian Islands be made the principal U.S. naval station in the Pacific.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:23:23 AM
In 1921, the remains of an unidentified American service member were interred in a Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington National Cemetery in a ceremony presided over by President Warren G. Harding.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:23:46 AM
In 1938, Irish-born cook Mary Mallon, who'd gained notoriety as the disease-carrying "Typhoid Mary" blamed for the deaths of three people, died on North Brother Island in New York's East River at age 69 after 23 years of mandatory quarantine.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:24:11 AM
In 1942, during World War II, Germany completed its occupation of France.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:24:41 AM
1966, Gemini 12 blasted off from Cape Kennedy with astronauts James A. Lovell and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin Jr. aboard.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:25:06 AM
1972, the U.S. Army turned over its base at Long Binh to the South Vietnamese, symbolizing the end of direct U.S. military involvement in the Vietnam War.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:25:36 AM
In 1984, Rev. Martin Luther King Sr. — father of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. — died in Atlanta at age 84.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:26:01 AM
In 1992, the Church of England voted to ordain women as priests.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:26:26 AM
Ten years ago: Palestinians at home and abroad wept, waved flags and burned tires in an eruption of grief at news of the death of Yasser Arafat in Paris at age 75. President George W. Bush expressed hope that Arafat's passing would clear the way for successful Mideast peace negotiations with new Palestinian leaders.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
Five years ago: For the first time since World War I, the leaders of Germany and France held a joint ceremony to commemorate the end of the conflict, saying it was time to celebrate their countries' reconciliation and friendship. Longtime CNN host Lou Dobbs announced he was leaving the network. Taylor Swift won four awards, including Entertainer of the Year, at the Country Music Association Awards.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:27:21 AM
One year ago: Iran and the United States blamed each other for the failure to reach agreement on a deal to limit Iran's uranium enrichment in exchange for an easing of Western sanctions. Bowing to pressure from Jewish groups and art experts, the German government made public details of paintings in a recovered trove of 1,400 pieces of art that might have been stolen by Nazis and said it would put together a task force to speed identification. Jose Fernandez of the Miami Marlins and Wil Myers of the Tampa Bay Rays were selected baseball's Rookies of the Year.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:28:21 AM
Today's Birthdays: Jazz singer-musician Mose Allison is 87. Actress Bibi Andersson is 79. Country singer Narvel Felts is 76. Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., is 74. Americana roots singer/songwriter Chris Smither is 70. Rock singer-musician Vince Martell (Vanilla Fudge) is 69. The president of Nicaragua, Daniel Ortega, is 69. Rock singer Jim Peterik (PEE'-ter-ihk) (Ides of March, Survivor) is 64. Golfer Fuzzy Zoeller is 63. Pop singer-musician Paul Cowsill (The Cowsills) is 63. Rock singer-musician Andy Partridge (XTC) is 61. Singer Marshall Crenshaw is 61. Rock singer Dave Alvin is 59. Rock musician Ian Craig Marsh (Human League; Heaven 17) is 58. Actor Stanley Tucci is 54. Actress Demi Moore is 52. Actress Calista Flockhart is 50. Actor Philip McKeon is 50. Rock musician Scott Mercado is 50. Actor Frank John Hughes is 47. TV personality Carson Kressley is 45. Actor David DeLuise is 43. Actor Adam Beach is 42. Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is 40. Actor Scoot McNairy is 37. Rock musician Jonathan Pretus (Cowboy Mouth) is 33. NFL quarterback Mark Sanchez is 28. Actress Christa B. Allen is 23. Actor Tye Sheridan is 18. Actor Ian Patrick (TV: "The Neighbors") is 12.

Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:29:11 AM
Thought for Today: "When you make your peace with authority, you become authority." — Jim Morrison, American rock singer (1943-1971).

Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:30:06 AM
Congress
-------------------------

"Vermont Senator James Jeffords is being called a hero today after he chased down a teenager who stole a wallet from his daughter-in-law on Capitol Hill. How fat are our kids getting when they're being run down by 68-year-old senators. ... At one point Jeffords yelled out 'Stop thief' and two hundred congressmen froze." -  Jay Leno

"Some scholars have argued [that] the Constitution clearly states only Congress can declare war, and they are not allowed to simply delegate that authority to the president. However, you can get around that with the legal technique of taking the word 'constitution' and adding the word 'shmonstitution' to the end of it."  - Jon Stewart

"Earlier this week the Senate voted 97-to-0 for tougher regulations. For example, when corporations buy a senator, they must now get a receipt." - Jay Leno
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 02:31:12 AM
Veterans Day is an official United States holiday that honors people who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces, also known as veterans. It is a federal holiday that is observed on November 11. It coincides with other holidays such as Armistice Day and Remembrance Day, which are celebrated in other parts of the world and also mark the anniversary of the end of World War I (major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, when the Armistice with Germany went into effect). The United States also originally observed Armistice Day; it then evolved into the current Veterans Day holiday in 1954.

Veterans Day is not to be confused with Memorial Day; Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans, while Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving.[1]
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 03:03:31 AM
Time to hit the road for work for me guys and if you are lucky enough to be off today, enjoy a smoke for the rest of us.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 04:41:05 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 05:35:16 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
+1
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 05:35:45 AM
Everybody is acting like this is a holiday or something.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 05:41:44 AM
Everybody is acting like this is a holiday or something.
Is for me.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 05:42:53 AM
Morning LSU.  Holiday so I slept in till almost 4:30.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 05:48:37 AM
If you know a vet call or go visit him or her today.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 05:54:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:06:51 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Thats my thoughts about the day also.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:07:30 AM
Morning LSU.  Holiday so I slept in till almost 4:30.
Good morning Native, smoke one for Tony, Dave and I.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:07:52 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:14:12 AM
Morning LSU.  Holiday so I slept in till almost 4:30.
Good morning Native, smoke one for Tony, Dave and I.
Weather will probably not support smoking today.  65 now with a 25-30 wind cooler temps coming soon.  That front has been pushing a huge dust storm with it and sure don't want to be outside if that hits.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:14:43 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Happy fuckin' Tuesday.
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:17:33 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:18:04 AM
Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:21:53 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:27:04 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 06:38:37 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 06:39:15 AM
good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:41:11 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
Interesting that Austin seems to have as many if not more homeless than many big cities.  Seems like there is someone with a sign at most every intersection of 35...
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:42:06 AM
Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:42:43 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
If you were in Colorado I would say it could be my son, people make some bad decisions that cause them a lot of misery.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:43:00 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
+1
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:43:13 AM
good morning guys.

thank you to those that served, those still serving those that gave all, and all their loved ones.
Good morning Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 06:44:33 AM
Chip, has Shortstack been around lately?
Its been awhile since I have seen him posting, I stopped bothering the poor guy, I think I was annoying him.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:48:16 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
Problem with "helping" most of them you are really hurting them.  There are thousands of them in the Downtown Austin area and generally speaking helping them is not the thing to do but it was easy to tell this one was different.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 06:52:43 AM
Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:53:07 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
Interesting that Austin seems to have as many if not more homeless than many big cities.  Seems like there is someone with a sign at most every intersection of 35...
There are reasons for that with the main one being the City caters to them with soup lines and nice shelters.  Rich liberals hand them money constantly, they did a study a couple of years ago found some of them making $50k a year panhandling.  There are no laws against panhandling, etc here.  Health care facilities here cater to them also and the best one is on the edge of downtown.    The one that helped me was fairly clean and obviously not a chronic homeless case.

Austin is also a pronounced Sanctuary City for illegals.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:56:00 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 06:57:10 AM
Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Then we'll probably have to wait for a couple of weeks for the healing, right?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 06:58:05 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:00:51 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
Makeup of the panhandlers is noticeably different as well.  Less are shabby, don't appear mentally disturbed, more women and considering the general population, few of Mexican heritage.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:01:12 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:01:19 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:06:27 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
Makeup of the panhandlers is noticeably different as well.  Less are shabby, don't appear mentally disturbed, more women and considering the general population, few of Mexican heritage.
Correct but the other kind are here too they just hang close to  certain areas Downtown and mostly circulate at night. I will drive you by the main soup kitchen sometime and you can see the other half, last estimate was about 2500 chronic homeless.  The Hispanics live other ways mostly but Austin is around 40% hispanic.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:09:27 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
If you had some lingerie and breakfast in there, you'd have a BD-worthy story. But seriously, good on you for helping him out.
If you were in Colorado I would say it could be my son, people make some bad decisions that cause them a lot of misery.
Yes they do and it is a sad thing.  I am very sorry your family has seen it first hand.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 07:12:20 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:13:46 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:14:07 AM
Good morning, guys.  Mostly absent from the banter today but lurking from the phone from time to time.
Speak of the devil!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 07:15:01 AM
Good morning, guys.  Mostly absent from the banter today but lurking from the phone from time to time.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:15:11 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
Makeup of the panhandlers is noticeably different as well.  Less are shabby, don't appear mentally disturbed, more women and considering the general population, few of Mexican heritage.
Correct but the other kind are here too they just hang close to  certain areas Downtown and mostly circulate at night. I will drive you by the main soup kitchen sometime and you can see the other half, last estimate was about 2500 chronic homeless.  The Hispanics live other ways mostly but Austin is around 40% hispanic.
Plenty here in Trenton and Philadelphia as well.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 07:16:34 AM
Good morning, guys.  Mostly absent from the banter today but lurking from the phone from time to time.
Speak of the devil!
Something is screwed up with my Tapatalk and I don't have the time to figure it out right now.  I haven't completely bailed yet but it's not looking like a good week for me, douche.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 07:19:11 AM
Good morning, guys.  Mostly absent from the banter today but lurking from the phone from time to time.
Things are looking up
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:20:34 AM
Good morning, guys.  Mostly absent from the banter today but lurking from the phone from time to time.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 07:22:05 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:23:00 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
Makeup of the panhandlers is noticeably different as well.  Less are shabby, don't appear mentally disturbed, more women and considering the general population, few of Mexican heritage.
Correct but the other kind are here too they just hang close to  certain areas Downtown and mostly circulate at night. I will drive you by the main soup kitchen sometime and you can see the other half, last estimate was about 2500 chronic homeless.  The Hispanics live other ways mostly but Austin is around 40% hispanic.
Plenty here in Trenton and Philadelphia as well.
Seems like plenty of them everywhere in the larger cities now.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 07:23:24 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
At least he didn't wait until 45 minutes after it started, right?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 07:41:14 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 07:44:36 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 07:50:11 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning, DeadEye.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:51:10 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning CG.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 07:52:45 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
I am trying to figure out why y'all seem surprised, now if it was a cigars and donuts herf that may have been different.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 07:53:48 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning, DeadEye.
Howdy RunninDave!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 07:53:56 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning CG.
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 07:55:41 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
I am trying to figure out why y'all seem surprised, now if it was a cigars and donuts herf that may have been different.
I pulled over just to post GFY.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 07:56:38 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
I am trying to figure out why y'all seem surprised, now if it was a cigars and donuts herf that may have been different.
Yeah but we all know what he does with donuts, I don't need to be around to witness that
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 07:57:31 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
I am trying to figure out why y'all seem surprised, now if it was a cigars and donuts herf that may have been different.
I pulled over just to post GFY.
Just so happened it was in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot

Hey, look where I am! May as well go in and get something
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:11:05 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning Annie Oakley
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:11:27 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:13:44 AM
Morning knob-gobblers! Happy Veteran's Day!
Look what the cat drug in.
I see Tony bailed, shocker
Seems he was pulling a bit of a late nighter.
I meant he's bailing on his own herf
Yea, well there's that...
I am trying to figure out why y'all seem surprised, now if it was a cigars and donuts herf that may have been different.
I pulled over just to post GFY.
LMAO Thankfully you are a safe GFY poster, last thing I want is for your family to hear you were killed in a wreck GfY'ing me.   :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
Morning Dad
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:15:54 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:15:57 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
Morning BD
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:16:48 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
It looks like the North Pole blew up in Walmart already, c'mon!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 08:18:54 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning Annie Oakley
Howdy Biebs!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:19:03 AM
Temperature has dropped 20 degrees since I got up.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 08:19:04 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
DAD!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:20:59 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:21:27 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
It looks like the North Pole blew up in Walmart already, c'mon!
Let this be my first Tuesday rage:   FUCK Walmart!!!!  Slimy bastards are lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:21:59 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
DAD!
There's Shaun... Everyone hide your pet ducks..!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 08:22:25 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
It's the sound of snoring, from when after dinner is over.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 08:22:53 AM
Good morning Scott, Tony, Shaun, Dave(s), and Chip.
DAD!
There's Shaun... Everyone hide your pet ducks..!
I swear, the guy who was letting them out of the cage said he wouldn't tell anyone!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 08:22:53 AM
Thank you Vets!

Good morning fellas!
Morning frosty yellowstar.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:23:29 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:25:42 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
It looks like the North Pole blew up in Walmart already, c'mon!
Let this be my first Tuesday rage:   FUCK Walmart!!!!  Slimy bastards are lower than whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.
Lower than whale shit ya say....  Do they sell cigars by any chance..?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 08:28:37 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
I want to know how he got his dog to wear his shorts.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:31:49 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:34:18 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
I want to know how he got his dog to wear his shorts.
CNS
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:34:31 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
It's the sound of snoring, from when after dinner is over.
That should fit right in with the yelling and screaming wedding anniversary one I have.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:35:42 AM
America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:35:54 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 08:43:09 AM
America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
That was great, this was my favorite:

Q:Who did we gain our independence from?

A:Was that the one in 1677?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:43:46 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts
And put them on my dog...!!!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:47:53 AM
America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
That was great, this was my favorite:

Q:Who did we gain our independence from?

A:Was that the one in 1677?
That was funny.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Fuk'n Running Christmas ads with Santa is coming to town on TV and Thanksgiving is still over 2 weeks away.  Greedy bastards.
I wanted to change my ringtone on my phone from Halloween.  Most all of the new selections were Christmas music.  I'm not sure if there is a ringtone for Thanksgiving...?
Catchy personal text you got there Dad, you think that up all by yourself?
It sort of goes with a quote by Groucho Marx, "I shot an elephant in my pajamas.."  Most likely I was drunk and stole it from some one.
When I get drunk I steal peoples shorts
That explains a lot.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 08:51:37 AM
Morning Dean.  People been asking about photo's of the progress of your artwork.
everybody will have to wait for the final product. 2nd session will be this weekend. may even finish it.
Then we'll probably have to wait for a couple of weeks for the healing, right?
probably just a few days. the first session healed fast.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 08:54:01 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:56:37 AM
America really needs help!   Don't think this could not be a college in your state either!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yRZZpk_9k8E
That was great, this was my favorite:

Q:Who did we gain our independence from?

A:Was that the one in 1677?
IMHO the worst part is what they did know!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 08:57:21 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 08:59:05 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Atta boy Dean!  She like your breakfast sausage?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 09:04:37 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
You jinxed me, jackass came in store and laughed at me because I had a flat tire. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LSUFAN on November 11, 2014, 09:06:29 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
101 today since my mother is headed there with my niece this morning to spend a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:07:47 AM
I went to my truck to go home yesterday and it had a fuk'n flat tire sitting in the parking lot.  Nice young homeless guy walked by and saw me fuk'n with it and said he would change it for me and if I could help,him with some dinner money he would appreciate it.  He got it taken care of quick for me while we talked.  Pretty sad story and really a nice young man about 25 or so.  Gave him $40 to help him I hope, he did not seem to be high or drinking just lonely and struggling.  Now today got to go to the tire shop and get it fixed and the spare put back up, found a little finishing nail in it.
You jinxed me, jackass came in store and laughed at me because I had a flat tire. Sheesh!
Well if that ain't the shitz.  Sorry I was aiming at CB and got you.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:08:35 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
101 today since my mother is headed there with my niece this morning to spend a couple of weeks.
Hope she enjoys her visit.  I think CB is here visiting too.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 09:10:23 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Is that one in your golden showers collection?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 09:12:20 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Florida is where they all winter over.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:13:26 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Atta boy Dean!  She like your breakfast sausage?
Probably promised her a hot dog for lunch.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:14:05 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Florida is where they all winter over.
Better hide your valuables
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:15:00 AM
Guess I better get ready and go to the tire store to drop off the flat for repair.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 09:18:41 AM
Austin is unfortunately now a big city too, not NY or Houston but the 14th largest in the U.S. And growing at a rate of well over 100 per day.
101 today since my mother is headed there with my niece this morning to spend a couple of weeks.
So wouldn't that be 102?? ???
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 09:20:28 AM
Dean's tat's are progressing....
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 09:24:51 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Is that one in your golden showers collection?
No, but I do have a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on VHS... :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 09:28:17 AM
got called to meet a lady for breakfast, and she picked up the check. I like her.

AF Chataeu maduro and coffee. internet all fucked up here. carnival must be in town, park filling up with carnies.
Atta boy Dean!  She like your breakfast sausage?
Probably promised her a hot dog for lunch.
Ya say you'd like about 5 lbs. of this hard salami....?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Is that one in your golden showers collection?
No, but I do have a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on VHS... :)
LOL!  See TexasDave in that one?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:35:32 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Is that one in your golden showers collection?
No, but I do have a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on VHS... :)
LOL!  See TexasDave in that one?
Now how the fuck do you connect me to Dad the town pervert?????
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 09:36:11 AM
Gone to tire store.  Later perverts.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 09:52:33 AM
My next Netflix movie is, "Mr. Peabody & Sherman...!"  Yeah..!
Is that one in your golden showers collection?
No, but I do have a copy of Debbie Does Dallas on VHS... :)
LOL!  See TexasDave in that one?
Now how the fuck do you connect me to Dad the town pervert?????
Ohh sorry, it wasn't Debby does Austin?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 09:53:41 AM
Mmmmm, he didn't smile when he said that... :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 09:56:57 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 09:59:05 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 10:00:53 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:03:07 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!

Morning, Shaun. Successful duck hunt, I hear. Guess you had some good eats in the past couple days.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 10:03:57 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!

Morning, Shaun. Successful duck hunt, I hear. Guess you had some good eats in the past couple days.
I think he's still spitting out feathers.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:04:27 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:09:30 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!

Morning, Shaun. Successful duck hunt, I hear. Guess you had some good eats in the past couple days.
I think he's still spitting out feathers.

Guess his Duck Hunting APP didn't finish downloading before he dove right in. Although, the fresher, the better... Goes for a lotta things.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:13:07 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."

Since there's not much for cigar deals on the various internet sites, I though I'd share this... FREE meals for Veterans.

http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

(http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 10:16:31 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
I'm not sure at the moment.  I may go humidor diving later this evening after babysitting.  I had a Tabak Especial Maduro (1/2 Sunday night, 1/2 last night.)  I must smoke allot slower than everyone else.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 10:19:38 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."

Since there's not much for cigar deals on the various internet sites, I though I'd share this... FREE meals for Veterans.

http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/

(http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/salute.gif)
That's pretty nice.. Now where'd I put that DD214...?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Oyam18 on November 11, 2014, 10:24:23 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:24:45 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
I'm not sure at the moment.  I may go humidor diving later this evening after babysitting.  I had a Tabak Especial Maduro (1/2 Sunday night, 1/2 last night.)  I must smoke allot slower than everyone else.

I rarely have any success going back to a half smoked stogie. Not saying it's never happened, but usually I give it a try and toss it out. Just try to make time to finish once you've lit it... Shit happens though.

You must have liked it pretty well to give it another shot?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 10:27:34 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Oyam18 on November 11, 2014, 10:32:42 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
I'm not sure at the moment.  I may go humidor diving later this evening after babysitting.  I had a Tabak Especial Maduro (1/2 Sunday night, 1/2 last night.)  I must smoke allot slower than everyone else.

I rarely have any success going back to a half smoked stogie. Not saying it's never happened, but usually I give it a try and toss it out. Just try to make time to finish once you've lit it... Shit happens though.

You must have liked it pretty well to give it another shot?
if I purge and clip, I have had a relight taste even better the next day. I should buy day old cigars.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:32:56 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.

Makes me chilly just looking at it. Brrr
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Oyam18 on November 11, 2014, 10:33:46 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
only 4 months to go.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 10:35:18 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
I'm not sure at the moment.  I may go humidor diving later this evening after babysitting.  I had a Tabak Especial Maduro (1/2 Sunday night, 1/2 last night.)  I must smoke allot slower than everyone else.

I rarely have any success going back to a half smoked stogie. Not saying it's never happened, but usually I give it a try and toss it out. Just try to make time to finish once you've lit it... Shit happens though.

You must have liked it pretty well to give it another shot?
It wasn't as good the 2nd day as the 1st.  I think I some times feel guilty for buying (what I think) are expensive cigars, and then not finishing them.  It was a robusto, but I think I smoked it for at least an hour and only got 1/2 way through it.  That happens with allot with robusto size cigars I smoke. I guess I just don't smoke that fast...?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 10:36:58 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!

Morning, Shaun. Successful duck hunt, I hear. Guess you had some good eats in the past couple days.
Yes sir, it was awesome.  Will probably cook up some duck this weekend!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 10:37:29 AM
[...]

Just start selling them to Oy. Quickly though... before he changes his mind.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 10:41:08 AM
Thank you, Veterans!

"We want you on that wall... we need you on that wall."
Happy Tuesday Steve!
Good morning Steve.

Hey, BD. What cha runnin' up the 'ol flagpole today?  ;)
I'm not sure at the moment.  I may go humidor diving later this evening after babysitting.  I had a Tabak Especial Maduro (1/2 Sunday night, 1/2 last night.)  I must smoke allot slower than everyone else.

I rarely have any success going back to a half smoked stogie. Not saying it's never happened, but usually I give it a try and toss it out. Just try to make time to finish once you've lit it... Shit happens though.

You must have liked it pretty well to give it another shot?
if I purge and clip, I have had a relight taste even better the next day. I should buy day old cigars.
I'll happily sell you old, partially smoked cigars.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 10:46:44 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 10:54:47 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:00:56 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 11:11:34 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.

amount
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Bad Dad on November 11, 2014, 11:13:57 AM
Time for babysitting....  Later guys.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
Time for babysitting....  Later guys.

Good luck, and enjoy the show!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 11:20:56 AM
No alphabet deals so far. Strange.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:23:29 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.

amount
It's slang, ya know? ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 11:26:55 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.

amount
It's slang, ya know? ;)
I thought maybe you REALLY liked snow. ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 11:28:53 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.

amount
It's slang, ya know? ;)

Get up on it!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 11:29:45 AM
So, what's the menu CG?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:32:11 AM
So, what's the menu CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Taco Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Taco Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
    French Dip w/ Au Jus
   Chicken Parmesan w/ Spaghetti
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:32:50 AM
No alphabet deals so far. Strange.
My old memory is only good for a couple of years so remind me when was the last Alphabet "DEAL" I only remember sorry ass offerings with alphabets in the URL's
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:34:03 AM
So, what's the menu CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Taco Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Taco Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
    French Dip w/ Au Jus
   Chicken Parmesan w/ Spaghetti
French Dip for me.  I might have Chinese for lunch, best in town is a few blocks from the house.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:38:19 AM
Good thing I got the yard and decks ready.......
Man, I am so not ready for that.
You get it Wednesday?  Supposed to move through here Thursday....just cold, maybe a few flakes, no accumulation.
Chance for a couple flakes tonight, but looks like first real snow on Thursday.
Should hit here Wed for us...5" south of us 30mi but not a flake here.  Some small flurries right now actually, but it's not "supposed" to mount to much.

amount
It's slang, ya know? ;)
I thought maybe you REALLY liked snow. ;)
Fuk a bunch of snow!  5 years working in the Ozark's provided me 5 lifetime supplies of that chit!  44 here sun to be out by 1:00 if you believe the weatherman.  Cold enough to cook chili with some goodtamale's for dinner.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:43:34 AM
Hey Dad ya got your Cigars loaded up?

Residents in Ferguson, Missouri and neighboring cities are buying firearms to protect themselves against violence expected after a St. Louis County grand jury decides the fate of Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown.

Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:48:54 AM
So, what's the menu CG?
Tuesday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Taco Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Taco Soup
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
    French Dip w/ Au Jus
   Chicken Parmesan w/ Spaghetti
French Dip for me.  I might have Chinese for lunch, best in town is a few blocks from the house.
French Dip or Chicken Parm no noodles...game time decision
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:49:37 AM
Hey Dad ya got your Cigars loaded up?

Residents in Ferguson, Missouri and neighboring cities are buying firearms to protect themselves against violence expected after a St. Louis County grand jury decides the fate of Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown.
99.9% confident it will be not-guilty
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 11:51:50 AM
No alphabet deals so far. Strange.
My old memory is only good for a couple of years so remind me when was the last Alphabet "DEAL" I only remember sorry ass offerings with alphabets in the URL's
Haha, touche.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:52:05 AM
Hey Dad ya got your Cigars loaded up?

Residents in Ferguson, Missouri and neighboring cities are buying firearms to protect themselves against violence expected after a St. Louis County grand jury decides the fate of Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown.
99.9% confident it will be not-guilty
100% confident  it should be no charges but only 50% that it will be.  Grand Juries are very loose with indictments.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 11:52:47 AM
No alphabet deals so far. Strange.
My old memory is only good for a couple of years so remind me when was the last Alphabet "DEAL" I only remember sorry ass offerings with alphabets in the URL's
Haha, touche.
:)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 11:56:42 AM
Anejos landed at Tampa!
http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/anejo-fuente-rare-cigars.php (http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/anejo-fuente-rare-cigars.php)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 12:09:43 PM
Anejos landed at Tampa!
http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/anejo-fuente-rare-cigars.php (http://www.tampahumidor.com/cigars/anejo-fuente-rare-cigars.php)
Very nice!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 12:09:53 PM
Hey Dad ya got your Cigars loaded up?

Residents in Ferguson, Missouri and neighboring cities are buying firearms to protect themselves against violence expected after a St. Louis County grand jury decides the fate of Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown.
99.9% confident it will be not-guilty
100% confident  it should be no charges but only 50% that it will be.  Grand Juries are very loose with indictments.

People are going to go ape shit. Police have a tough job, yes, but this entire incident was handled poorly on multiple fronts.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 12:26:44 PM
like this only red star.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 12:37:08 PM
Going to be a long day today, might need some afternoon coffee!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 12:37:31 PM
like this only red star.

With this on the other hip...

(http://www.drfun.com/oan.gif)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 12:46:07 PM
like this only red star.

With this on the other hip...

(http://www.drfun.com/oan.gif)
And across his lower back (http://static.seton.ca/media/catalog/product/canada/Exit_Only_Do_Not_Enter_Sign_SC1104-ba.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:05:53 PM
like this only red star.

With this on the other hip...

(http://www.drfun.com/oan.gif)
And across his lower back (http://static.seton.ca/media/catalog/product/canada/Exit_Only_Do_Not_Enter_Sign_SC1104-ba.jpg)
My all time favorite:
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4zOXWya5O6o/Ubo3OEqTPqI/AAAAAAAAMoA/1oR1p6pRrX0/s1600/tatuajes-de-palabras-y-frases-16.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:06:20 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:11:24 PM
My all time favorite:
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4zOXWya5O6o/Ubo3OEqTPqI/AAAAAAAAMoA/1oR1p6pRrX0/s1600/tatuajes-de-palabras-y-frases-16.jpg)

I guess if it's ON the girl, but it looks like a tribute tat. The 'girl' has probably passed away. Thus, the angel wings.

I'm sure I'm wrong though. Wouldn't be the first, or last time.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:13:38 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Good afternoon Uncle T!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:14:42 PM
My all time favorite:
(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4zOXWya5O6o/Ubo3OEqTPqI/AAAAAAAAMoA/1oR1p6pRrX0/s1600/tatuajes-de-palabras-y-frases-16.jpg)

I guess if it's ON the girl, but it looks like a tribute tat. The 'girl' has probably passed away. Thus, the angel wings.

I'm sure I'm wrong though. Wouldn't be the first, or last time.
More the image I was trying to portray ;)

(http://dundeechannel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/girl-tatooed.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 01:15:19 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
gotta wait until it's complete. only one person saw the work in progress and she drove me there. he first time in a tattoo parlor. she has pictures before, during, after.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 01:16:21 PM
like this only red star.

With this on the other hip...

(http://www.drfun.com/oan.gif)
And across his lower back (http://static.seton.ca/media/catalog/product/canada/Exit_Only_Do_Not_Enter_Sign_SC1104-ba.jpg)
I managed to get Dean's tattoo artist to forward this photo
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:18:32 PM
like this only red star.

With this on the other hip...

(http://www.drfun.com/oan.gif)
And across his lower back (http://static.seton.ca/media/catalog/product/canada/Exit_Only_Do_Not_Enter_Sign_SC1104-ba.jpg)
I managed to get Dean's tattoo artist to forward this photo
Lot of grapes for a small area...I'm sure 2-3 would suffice :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:20:41 PM
More the image I was trying to portray ;)

I get what you're saying. Neither are very good technically either, imo. Bad tattoo's are a dime a dozen. Problem is, folks way overpay for what they end up with. Haha.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:23:19 PM
More the image I was trying to portray ;)

I get what you're saying. Neither are very good technically either, imo.
Amen brother...I like bad tattoos though...man they are epic.
http://wtftattoos.com/ (http://wtftattoos.com/)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 01:24:07 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:24:49 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
gotta wait until it's complete. only one person saw the work in progress and she drove me there. he first time in a tattoo parlor. she has pictures before, during, after.
Fair enough.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:25:36 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Good afternoon Uncle T!
Hi Shaun.  Killing anything today?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:26:25 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
But daaaaddddd....
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:26:56 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Good afternoon Uncle T!
Hi Shaun.  Killing anything today?
Just food, you know how it is ;)  Class tonight, HR Management, ZzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:27:25 PM
More the image I was trying to portray ;)

I get what you're saying. Neither are very good technically either, imo.
Amen brother...I like bad tattoos though...man they are epic.
http://wtftattoos.com/ (http://wtftattoos.com/)

(http://blog-rbm-pullzone.redbranchmediain.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/no-ragrets-tattoo.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 01:30:19 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Yeah, but maybe he can use it in your absence?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 01:32:57 PM
these are nice:
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:34:46 PM
these are nice:

Indeed, but I don't think the tattoo's are that great.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:36:32 PM
these are nice:

Indeed, but I don't think the tattoo's are that great.  ;)
Agreed...I'm more into the chest-regions
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:37:22 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Yeah, but maybe he can use it in your absence?  ;)
He must be learning about exploiting economic resources in school!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:37:49 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...

lol. You could just send him the money, and he'll take care of everything.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: sfish on November 11, 2014, 01:45:45 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Maybe he's hinting at a Xmas gift
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 01:45:47 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Would be a good deal. You know, if you were anywhere near GA.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
Maybe he's hinting at a Xmas gift

No. That was the autographed Todd Gurley Jersey.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 01:50:13 PM
Son #1 just texted me with an offer to join a private cigar club/lounge by him.  $365 membership that includes a $365 tab, club shirt and 20% off all purchases.  Kind of him to give me the opportunity to join a club in Athens GA...
I get those kind of great offers in SC on a regular basis, god to know they are always thinking of our well being. :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 01:50:58 PM
these are nice:

Indeed, but I don't think the tattoo's are that great.  ;)
what tattoo's???
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: dwgbryant on November 11, 2014, 01:53:29 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:55:13 PM
these are nice:

Indeed, but I don't think the tattoo's are that great.  ;)
what tattoo's???

Exactly
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 01:56:14 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.

Is that what you're calling it now? "Gotta clean the pipes before a big date."
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:56:27 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Never herd it referred to as that, just make sure to not pull too much hair off or give yourself a rash!  Land-lady wont like that!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 01:56:53 PM
More the image I was trying to portray ;)

I get what you're saying. Neither are very good technically either, imo.
Amen brother...I like bad tattoos though...man they are epic.
http://wtftattoos.com/ (http://wtftattoos.com/)
Like this one of you?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Oyam18 on November 11, 2014, 01:57:31 PM
Not bad
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 01:58:08 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.

Is that what you're calling it now? "Gotta clean the pipes before a big date."
Don't forget to polish the knob
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 01:59:14 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 02:03:28 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 02:04:26 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Tuesday Problems :)
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 02:09:10 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Tuesday Problems :)
Not even 4:20 yet. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 02:10:40 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Tuesday Problems :)
Not even 4:20 yet. Sheesh.
No shit right! Puff Puff Pass Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 02:14:53 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Tuesday Problems :)
Not even 4:20 yet. Sheesh.
No shit right! Puff Puff Pass Tuesdays!

He must think he's part of The McConaissance
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 02:15:42 PM
Not bad
Thanks for the good review

Dang bongo playin' Hippie forgot what he was doing.
Tuesday Problems :)
Not even 4:20 yet. Sheesh.
No shit right! Puff Puff Pass Tuesdays!

He must think he's part of The McConaissance
Alrightalrightalrightalright
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 11, 2014, 02:20:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 11, 2014, 02:22:12 PM
See ya, Golf
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 02:22:36 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Good afternoon Uncle T!
Hi Shaun.  Killing anything today?
Just food, you know how it is ;)  Class tonight, HR Management, ZzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz
How many more weeks do you have?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 02:25:29 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 02:25:58 PM
Hey fellas, what's the good word?  Hey Deano, any photos of the work in progress or do we have to wait until it's completed?
Good afternoon Uncle T!
Hi Shaun.  Killing anything today?
Just food, you know how it is ;)  Class tonight, HR Management, ZzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz
How many more weeks do you have?
This is the first of 5 weeks, just finished up my 2nd class last week-Proj Mgmt
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 02:25:59 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Gonna go hang out with the circus folks?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 03:03:34 PM
Yeah...today sucks
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:05:48 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 03:07:40 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Better than a layoff, I guess.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:10:08 PM
Not bad
I still have a full box of those in the humi.  I've only smoked one from the other half box I split with Wenglish.  I liked it.  Apparently they are benefiting from aging.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 03:10:34 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Better than a layoff, I guess.
Hell Yeah!  Tell the two ass clowns to eat shit and die.  All that needs to happen now is run their asses off.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 03:12:59 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Better than a layoff, I guess.
Hell Yeah!  Tell the two ass clowns to eat shit and die.  All that needs to happen now is run their asses off.
Commies!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 03:13:31 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: TRO on November 11, 2014, 03:16:42 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Hi Shaun.  Just stopping by for a few minutes and looking for the Tuesday posts.
Kind of tame for a Tuesday.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 03:18:23 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Hi Shaun.  Just stopping by for a few minutes and looking for the Tuesday posts.
Kind of tame for a Tuesday.
Figured we would show a little dignity today for the Vets - except for Dean's tattoo he is keeping us in the dark about!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:19:00 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Better than a layoff, I guess.
Hell Yeah!  Tell the two ass clowns to eat shit and die.  All that needs to happen now is run their asses off.
I assume someone is gonna have to be the fall guy.  I don't give a shit.  They can all go fuck themselves.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:19:53 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Hi Shaun.  Just stopping by for a few minutes and looking for the Tuesday posts.
Kind of tame for a Tuesday.
They sure ain't what they used to be.   ;D
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 03:21:42 PM
Ya gotta love corporate America!  **Late Breaking News**  CEO and CIO have a little egg on their faces today.  The board did not approve their plan.  "There will be no job eliminations in 2014.
Our current assessment indicates that a limited number of jobs will be eliminated in 2015, the majority of which will occur toward the end of the year.  There will be no communication regarding job eliminations until next year, and every individual whose job is being eliminated will receive a minimum of 90 days notice."  It cracks me the fuck up.
Better than a layoff, I guess.
Hell Yeah!  Tell the two ass clowns to eat shit and die.  All that needs to happen now is run their asses off.
I assume someone is gonna have to be the fall guy.  I don't give a shit.  They can all go fuck themselves.
Must be Tuesday!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 03:33:29 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Hi Shaun.  Just stopping by for a few minutes and looking for the Tuesday posts.
Kind of tame for a Tuesday.
They sure ain't what they used to be.   ;D
Refocused....a little....for the holiday.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 03:34:21 PM
time to finish waxing the Jeep then dinner.
Is that what you are calling it?
Tom! What's up today?
Hi Shaun.  Just stopping by for a few minutes and looking for the Tuesday posts.
Kind of tame for a Tuesday.
They sure ain't what they used to be.   ;D
Well, minimal JWacky and Littlefish...takes a bit out of the sails.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 03:35:20 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:41:44 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 03:54:47 PM
WTF, fellas?
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 03:55:38 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
2 Now
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 03:56:49 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
Quite the contribution there Antnee.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 04:03:49 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
Quite the contribution there Antnee.
I'm exhausted and this fucking office doesn't have any coffee after 1:30.  If I leave for coffee, I ain't coming back.  So, I'm sorry.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 11, 2014, 04:18:50 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
Quite the contribution there Antnee.
I'm exhausted and this fucking office doesn't have any coffee after 1:30.  If I leave for coffee, I ain't coming back.  So, I'm sorry.
LOL!  You are really stepping up today eh Tony?  I'm getting some gourmet coffee before class-need all the energy I can get!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 11, 2014, 04:18:57 PM
5....now 4 till 18!
No.  3!
Quite the contribution there Antnee.
I'm exhausted and this fucking office doesn't have any coffee after 1:30.  If I leave for coffee, I ain't coming back.  So, I'm sorry.
Best idea you've had all day.  Think I will call it as well.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 04:33:05 PM
I came to work in the NJ office so that I can get some face time with one of my colleagues.  He's been MIA all fucking day.  I need to go over stuff with him but I'm gonna call it a day and try again on Thursday.  I've got a soccer game to get to and then another implementation that starts at 10:PM tonight.  Have a great evening and I'll check back in later.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 04:59:57 PM
I came to work in the NJ office so that I can get some face time with one of my colleagues.  He's been MIA all fucking day.  I need to go over stuff with him but I'm gonna call it a day and try again on Thursday.  I've got a soccer game to get to and then another implementation that starts at 10:PM tonight.  Have a great evening and I'll check back in later.
Hope things go smooth for your evening duties.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 06:49:36 PM
10 Sheeshes!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: Oyam18 on November 11, 2014, 08:05:47 PM
18 sheeshes
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 08:16:08 PM
18 sheeshes
Almost 19.  Barely made it to the game.  2.5 hours in the car and made it to half time.  Didn't miss much... soccer game ended 0-0.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 08:48:10 PM
Btw, dinner's almost ready.  We're having tacos.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 08:49:21 PM
If I play my cards right, I'll be able to sit down for 10 minutes after the kids go to sleep and I have to start working.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:55:31 PM
Btw, dinner's almost ready.  We're having tacos.
I had chili and hot tamales.  Pretty cold on this chilly evening.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 11, 2014, 08:56:08 PM
If I play my cards right, I'll be able to sit down for 10 minutes after the kids go to sleep and I have to start working.
Long ass day for you surely you deserve at least 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 10:31:20 PM
If I play my cards right, I'll be able to sit down for 10 minutes after the kids go to sleep and I have to start working.
Long ass day for you surely you deserve at least 10 minutes.
Didn't work out.  I put the kids to bed and I was late for my webex.  Fuck 'em!
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: cannonfodder on November 11, 2014, 10:45:35 PM
Quiet evening. Sipping some 12 year old rum and burning one of the new Padilla 32's
Title: Re: 11/11/2014 - Salute to our Veterans, Past and Present!
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 11, 2014, 10:55:20 PM
Quiet evening. Sipping some 12 year old rum and burning one of the new Padilla 32's
Howdy, Dave.  No booze, no cigar here.  Smoked two today but nothing memorable.