CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 06, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 06, 2014, 01:06:13 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:16:13 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:55:14 AM
Today is Thursday, Nov. 6, the 310th day of 2014. There are 55 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:55:53 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 6, 1984, President Ronald Reagan won re-election by a landslide over former Vice President Walter Mondale, the Democratic challenger.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:56:47 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:57:24 AM
In 1814, Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone, was born in Dinant, Belgium.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:57:52 AM
In 1854, America's "March King," John Philip Sousa, was born in Washington, D.C.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:58:22 AM
1860, former Illinois congressman Abraham Lincoln defeated three other candidates for the presidency: John Breckinridge, John Bell and Stephen Douglas.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:58:54 AM
In 1861, Confederate President Jefferson Davis was elected to a six-year term of office.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 03:59:37 AM
1928, in a first, the results of Republican Herbert Hoover's presidential election victory over Democrat Alfred E. Smith were flashed onto an electric wraparound sign on the New York Times building.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:01:32 AM
1934, Nebraska voters approved dissolving their two-chamber legislature in favor of a nonpartisan, single (or "unicameral") legislative body, which was implemented in 1937.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:02:12 AM
In 1944, British official Lord Moyne was assassinated in Cairo, Egypt, by members of the Zionist Stern gang.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:03:13 AM
In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower won re-election, defeating Democrat Adlai E. Stevenson.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:03:44 AM

In 1962, Democrat Edward M. Kennedy was elected Senator from Massachusetts.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:04:38 AM
1977, 39 people were killed when the Kelly Barnes Dam burst, sending a wall of water through Toccoa Falls College in Georgia.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:05:12 AM
In 1990, about one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California was destroyed in an arson fire.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:05:39 AM

In 2012, President Barack Obama was elected to a second term of office, defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:06:23 AM
Ten years ago: An Ivory Coast airstrike killed nine French peacekeepers and an American aid worker, prompting France to wipe out the country's modest air force. The designers of SpaceShipOne, the first privately manned rocket to burst into space, were handed a $10 million check and the Ansari X Prize trophy.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:07:04 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama signed a $24 billion economic stimulus bill, hours after the government reported that the unemployment rate had hit 10.2 percent in Oct. 2009 for the second time since World War II.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:07:43 AM
One year ago: Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, testifying before the Senate Finance Committee on the nation's health care law, was blistered by Republicans who bluntly challenged her honesty, pushed for her resignation and demanded unsuccessfully that she concede President Barack Obama had deliberately misled the public about his signature domestic program. At the Country Music Association Awards, Miranda Lambert won her fourth straight female vocalist of the year award while her husband, Blake Shelton, won album of the year and male vocalist — a category he also won for the fourth year in a row.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:08:25 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress June Squibb (Film: "Nebraska") is 85. Director Mike Nichols is 83. Country singer Stonewall Jackson is 82. Singer Eugene Pitt (The Jive Five) is 77. Singer P.J. Proby is 76. Country singer Guy Clark is 73. Actress Sally Field is 68. Pop singer-musician Glenn Frey (The Eagles) is 66. Singer Rory Block is 65. Jazz musician Arturo Sandoval is 65. TV host Catherine Crier is 60. News correspondent and former California first lady Maria Shriver is 59. Actress Lori Singer is 57. Actor Lance Kerwin is 54. Rock musician Paul Brindley (The Sundays) is 51. Education Secretary Arne Duncan is 50. Rock singer Corey Glover is 50. Actor Brad Grunberg is 50. Actor Peter DeLuise is 48. Actress Kelly Rutherford is 46. Actor Ethan Hawke is 44. Actress Thandie Newton is 42. Model-actress Rebecca Romijn (roh-MAYN') is 42. Actress Zoe McLellan is 40. Actress Nicole Dubuc is 36. Actress Taryn Manning is 36. Actress Katie Leclere (LEH'-klehr) is 28. Singer-songwriter Ben Rector is 28. Actress Emma Stone is 26. Actress Mercedes Kastner is 25.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:09:01 AM
Thought for Today: "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." — Oscar Wilde (1854-1900).
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 04:10:31 AM
Official Announcement
-------------------------

Official Announcement:
The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle
to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political
stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're
actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that."

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2014, 05:01:28 AM
Good morning guys.
              Hello Chip
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:18:35 AM
good morning Chip, Rick, and Leo.
CLE connie and coffee here.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:20:56 AM
Official Announcement
-------------------------

Official Announcement:
The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle
to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political
stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're
actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that."

so very appropriate.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 06, 2014, 05:24:44 AM
good morning Chip, Rick, and Leo.
CLE connie and coffee here.
               ....just coffee here. I'm off to work. Have a great day!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:26:04 AM
Official Announcement
-------------------------

Official Announcement:
The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle
to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political
stance.

A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next
generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're
actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that."

so very appropriate.
Amen!!!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:26:47 AM
good morning Chip, Rick, and Leo.
CLE connie and coffee here.
               ....just coffee here. I'm off to work. Have a great day!

try to enjoy your day Rick, at least you have all those young girls to look at,
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:26:59 AM
Just CDM Coffee here too.  Morning Rick, Dean & LSU.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:27:23 AM
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:27:44 AM
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:28:31 AM
morning Dave.
How long is that 5th wheel supposed to be by you?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:31:05 AM
Good morning Rick, Dean and Native.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:31:22 AM
morning Dave.
How long is that 5th wheel supposed to be by you?
looks like 40', I'll get more info and pics in the daylight when they wake up.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:32:38 AM
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:33:45 AM
morning Dave.
How long is that 5th wheel supposed to be by you?
looks like 40', I'll get more info and pics in the daylight when they wake up.
That sounds like an expensive rig.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:41:43 AM
 >:(
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Only if the SIL drops by!  Last time I looked about 6 yesterday evening we had 2.5 inches but it has almost moved out now.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:43:46 AM
morning Dave.
How long is that 5th wheel supposed to be by you?
looks like 40', I'll get more info and pics in the daylight when they wake up.
That sounds like an expensive rig.
he said he got it on clearance, $44,000.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:44:49 AM
>:(
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Only if the SIL drops by!
She already has something to do today so it's going to be a quiet day for me.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:45:05 AM
>:(
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Only if the SIL drops by!  Last time I looked about 6 yesterday evening we had 2.5 inches but it has almost moved out now.
I do hope you're talking about your sister-in-law this time.
:)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:49:36 AM
>:(
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Only if the SIL drops by!
She already has something to do today so it's going to be a quiet day for me.
Guess you can qualify for a phone now and get that done.  The one I bought came yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:54:59 AM
Well chit time to get ready for work.  Still wet enough for a nasty drive in.  BBL
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 05:56:52 AM
Well chit time to get ready for work.  Still wet enough for a nasty drive in.  BBL
safe travels Dave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:57:31 AM
>:(
Happy Day Off Chip!  Rain gotten there yet?  Still a little bit of rain falling here.
The heavy rains that were predicted for yesterday and this morning has turned out to be only a light drizzle, a good day to stay inside.
Only if the SIL drops by!
She already has something to do today so it's going to be a quiet day for me.
Guess you can qualify for a phone now and get that done.  The one I bought came yesterday.
I may get the warden to go with me today to order it, wait time is down to 21-28 days for the 64gig and 28-35 for the 128gig.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 05:59:18 AM
Well chit time to get ready for work.  Still wet enough for a nasty drive in.  BBL
safe travels Dave.
+1
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:00:35 AM
Is it Tuesday?  Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:07:17 AM
I didn't realize we were sheeshing already.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:10:08 AM
Is it Tuesday?  Good morning, men.
I sure hope not!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:20:52 AM
this rig pulled in last night in front of me.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:22:02 AM
Is it Tuesday?  Good morning, men.
I sure hope not!
Great morning to you, Deano.  Looks like rain is headed this way.  Hope you are enjoying some nice weather.  Are you on your 2nd cigar?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:24:20 AM
the guy says it's 33', but they don't count the overhang on the 5th wheel.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:28:15 AM
Is it Tuesday?  Good morning, men.
I sure hope not!
Great morning to you, Deano.  Looks like rain is headed this way.  Hope you are enjoying some nice weather.  Are you on your 2nd cigar?
good morning Tony. 55 degrees going into the 80's.
yes, cigar #2 is a Flores y Rodriguez Tamboril robusto.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:36:35 AM
Oh well, I miss my train.  I'll try to make the best of it.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:37:22 AM
Times like this, I wish I had a short smoke with me.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:40:52 AM
Times like this, I wish I had a short smoke with me.
any smoke will do Tony. how long before the next train?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 07:46:46 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:49:02 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:51:26 AM
I still don't see a single herf listed in the calendar. WTF.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 07:53:04 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 07:54:01 AM
Morning Tony and CG.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 07:54:46 AM
Morning Tony and CG.
Good mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 07:55:13 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 07:55:51 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
Took the Labrador out to pee (both of us) at about 4:30 this morning and flights of geese honking in the clouds.  Must be some cold weather somewhere up north.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 07:56:30 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if there is a snatch to match.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 07:58:22 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
Took the Labrador out to pee (both of us) at about 4:30 this morning and flights of geese honking in the clouds.  Must be some cold weather somewhere up north.
First snow-fall last night...ducks should be moving here soon and the geese are comin!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 07:59:50 AM
Times like this, I wish I had a short smoke with me.
any smoke will do Tony. how long before the next train?
15 more minutes.  I had some other quick errands to run so it was no big deal.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:00:03 AM
Had a Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA last night, really starting to love that beer.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 08:00:18 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
Mornin' Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 08:00:58 AM
Morning Tony and CG.
Hi Dave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 08:03:00 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:03:33 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
Mornin' Shaun.
Good mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:06:48 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:08:49 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Watch it as it grows but she does not look like the closely trimmed type :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:09:56 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
Get her to play doctor with you just like the 3rd grade.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 08:13:22 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
Get her to play doctor with you just like the 3rd grade.
That works better in the 3rd grade, trust me since I have tried that approach.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 08:13:36 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if their is a snatch to match.
but if she shaves how would I know?
Tongue test!
;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 08:14:01 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony and Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2014, 08:16:10 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:17:04 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony and Shaun.
Good mornin Chip and Mark!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 08:17:27 AM
the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 08:18:34 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 08:22:49 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
its been a long time for sure.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 06, 2014, 08:23:13 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2014, 08:31:04 AM
the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Hmm, need to ask him WWJD.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:34:33 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
good morning Mark. can't remember a jam that wasn't uneventful.
Another Good Morning Bean.  Near 3" of rain down my way!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:35:06 AM
the whining Jesus Freak is up and giving me dirty looks. wouldn't say good morning. must not like the cloud of cigar smoke drifting his way.
Hmm, need to ask him WWJD.
Go over and piss on his tires so he is clear about your position.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:36:12 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Not totally uneventful I bought some overpriced Warheads off of it.  And I'll be damn just got a shipping notice/tracking number for them.   CI business must really be slow they are getting things out that fast now.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:36:56 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:38:25 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
What a pervert posting pictures of the Warden on the damn internet like that.  You are a sick-O! :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:38:57 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
What a pervert posting pictures of the Warden on the damn internet like that.  You are a sick-O! :)
She sent em to me, something about needing a nice Northern Buck in her life! ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 08:40:15 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
What a pervert posting pictures of the Warden on the damn internet like that.  You are a sick-O! :)
She sent em to me, something about needing a nice Northern Buck in her life! ;)
You must be hanging out with Bad Dad or such! :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 08:40:47 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony and Shaun.
Crappy internet connection on the train today.  Howdy, Chip.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:41:15 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
What a pervert posting pictures of the Warden on the damn internet like that.  You are a sick-O! :)
She sent em to me, something about needing a nice Northern Buck in her life! ;)
You must be hanging out with Bad Dad or such! :)
HAHAHA!  I try to not kiss and tell  8)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 08:42:50 AM
Morning men.  Was out all day yesterday so missed the jam. Looks pretty much like same ol same ol though.
Hello Mark.  Hope all is well with you.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 08:53:50 AM
Titty Thursday!
(http://i.imgur.com/nh28OFY.jpg)
What a pervert posting pictures of the Warden on the damn internet like that.  You are a sick-O! :)
She sent em to me, something about needing a nice Northern Buck in her life! ;)
You must be hanging out with Bad Dad or such! :)
What's that old wise proverb...?  If ya got it, flaunt it...!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 08:55:08 AM
Good Morning Earthlings...!!!  Yak-Yak-Yak...
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 08:57:52 AM
Good Morning Earthlings...!!!  Yak-Yak-Yak...
Mornin partner!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:06:09 AM
this rig pulled in last night in front of me.
My brother has a 1/5th wheel like that.  I believe his is 36'.  He paid used around $28,000.  His pickup truck had problems pulling it, so he had to buy a new duel wheel pickup.  I say he has around $50,000 - $75,000 tied up in it.  He's had it for about 4 years and has took it on around 4 camping trips.  His wife is starting to get tired of it, and wants a new camper.  They want us to buy a camper so we can go camping with them, but we can't afford to buy a new camper and truck (duh..)  You would think they would just ask us to stay in their camper with them since it's so damn big, right..?  Go-figure..!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 09:08:36 AM
this rig pulled in last night in front of me.
My brother has a 1/5th wheel like that.  I believe his is 36'.  He paid used around $28,000.  His pickup truck had problems pulling it, so he had to buy a new duel wheel pickup.  I say he has around $50,000 - $75,000 tied up in it.  He's had it for about 4 years and has took it on around 4 camping trips.  His wife is starting to get tired of it, and wants a new camper.  They want us to buy a camper so we can go camping with them, but we can't afford to buy a new camper and truck (duh..)  You would think they would just ask us to stay in their camper with them since it's so damn big, right..?  Go-figure..!
They probably heard about your sexual stores and thought it would be best to give you two a little space ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:09:11 AM
Good Morning Earthlings...!!!  Yak-Yak-Yak...
Mornin partner!
Hey man...  I see your taking flack all ready...  Lovely photo by the way.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 09:20:29 AM
Good Morning Earthlings...!!!  Yak-Yak-Yak...
Mornin partner!
Hey man...  I see your taking flack all ready...  Lovely photo by the way.
Just defending our honor!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:21:20 AM
this rig pulled in last night in front of me.
My brother has a 1/5th wheel like that.  I believe his is 36'.  He paid used around $28,000.  His pickup truck had problems pulling it, so he had to buy a new duel wheel pickup.  I say he has around $50,000 - $75,000 tied up in it.  He's had it for about 4 years and has took it on around 4 camping trips.  His wife is starting to get tired of it, and wants a new camper.  They want us to buy a camper so we can go camping with them, but we can't afford to buy a new camper and truck (duh..)  You would think they would just ask us to stay in their camper with them since it's so damn big, right..?  Go-figure..!
They probably heard about your sexual stores and thought it would be best to give you two a little space ;)
Actually, after I have a few beers with my brother, he starts hinting around and trying to get me to talk.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 09:31:21 AM
the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2014, 09:36:41 AM
the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 09:42:14 AM
the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)
LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 09:43:55 AM
morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:44:25 AM
Happy Thursday gents!
yes it is. good morning Shaun. hoping for a 'do nothing' day here. landlady on her way. she gave the maintenance staff the day off so she'll be here ALL day.
:)
Awesome!  Make sure to send us some picture updates...I'm sure your phone needs a new picture since the last one you took was in the 'summer' and this is 'fall' now!
well, she did dye her hair a lighter shade of blonde.
Well  it is up to yoou to see if there is a snatch to match.
We tried that once.  No one ever comes to our house on a Saturday.  So one Saturday we decided  to do it.  My wife had to sit for about 40 minutes.  We figured, what's the odds of anything going wrong in 40 minutes would be pretty slim.  We just got started, and she's sitting at the kitchen on an old towl.  Wouldn't you know it, "some one is knocking at our back door..."  In a panic, I through an old blanket over my wife.  I can't remember who it was, but they came in for about 15 minutes, and we just acted like it was normal for my wife to be sitting sort of cockeyed with an old blanket wrapped around her at the kitchen table with a timer in front of her..  They never said anything about it, and we didn't either.  They left before the timer went off thank goodness, because we had no back story on why my wife would have to suddenly jump up and run into the shower....  The end results was, it was sort of fun and unique, but not really worth all of the trouble.  Besides, who are you going to show or tell...?  Oh wait... It seems like something did result from that, but I can't seem to remember what it was at the moment...?  Damn, now that's going to drive me crazy trying to remember.. ugh.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:49:24 AM
morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 09:52:41 AM
morning BD. are you sure your avi is 18+ ?

kidding of course.
God, now you have me worried again.
I forgot...., "Good morning Dean...!"
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 09:54:14 AM
[...]

LMAO.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2014, 09:55:04 AM
the guy and his wife is only staying 3 days.
That's a good size one, but I've seen bigger (TWSS)
LMFAO - You pick that cute little saying up from the Warden or an old girlfriend? ;D
The first part, yes. The second part is inferred.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:05:52 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 10:06:45 AM
Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 10:07:32 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Howdy, Steve.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:11:43 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Howdy, Steve.

Hey, Tony. Wish I could sneak off an enjoy a smoke this morning myself. Fuckin' raining buckets though. The only overhang on the building is in front of the bosses window. Just a little awkward.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 06, 2014, 10:12:38 AM
Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
Sounds like a great plan.  Would join you.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:16:55 AM
[...]

Forget the dye on the carpet... just give it a nice shave!  ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 10:17:17 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 10:18:10 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Howdy, Steve.
Good morning BS..
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:19:05 AM
Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
I might as well join you my computer only works in 10 minute intervals and still some rain in the area so computer people could not come to work today - no kidding
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:19:26 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!
+1
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:19:39 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:19:53 AM
ELECTION RESULTS: “WHAT’S GOING TO CHANGE IS ONLY WHO IS GOING TO SCREW YOU — NOT WHETHER YOU’LL GET SCREWED”

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:20:15 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
+1
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 10:24:38 AM
ELECTION RESULTS: “WHAT’S GOING TO CHANGE IS ONLY WHO IS GOING TO SCREW YOU — NOT WHETHER YOU’LL GET SCREWED”
I can't wait for the big Tax Cut that was promised by the people that got into office.  But what I don't understand is, "How are they going to pay off the $321 Billion Illinois Debt by cutting taxes...?"
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:25:37 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
+1

I can't talk beer on an empty stomach. jk

You have anything interesting last night? Drink wise, not BD wise. heh.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:26:57 AM
ELECTION RESULTS: “WHAT’S GOING TO CHANGE IS ONLY WHO IS GOING TO SCREW YOU — NOT WHETHER YOU’LL GET SCREWED”

True. I liked Chip's condom metaphor earlier... spot on.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:30:14 AM
ELECTION RESULTS: “WHAT’S GOING TO CHANGE IS ONLY WHO IS GOING TO SCREW YOU — NOT WHETHER YOU’LL GET SCREWED”
I can't wait for the big Tax Cut that was promised by the people that got into office.  But what I don't understand is, "How are they going to pay off the $321 Billion Illinois Debt by cutting taxes...?"

Printing money is easy!

Plus, Debt is just something the other guy fucked up, therefore nonexistent.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:32:07 AM
ELECTION RESULTS: “WHAT’S GOING TO CHANGE IS ONLY WHO IS GOING TO SCREW YOU — NOT WHETHER YOU’LL GET SCREWED”

True. I liked Chip's condom metaphor earlier... spot on.
Seems like you should put a condom on your finger to press the vote button these days!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 10:35:19 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
+1

I can't talk beer on an empty stomach. jk

You have anything interesting last night? Drink wise, not BD wise. heh.
I had a Nub Connecticut, with some ice water.  So far the Nub Connecticut is ok, but I really like the Nub Maduro.  I don't care for any of the other Nubs, and so far I don't like anything that says, "Habano."
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 10:36:35 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
   Sloppy Joes
   Roasted Chicken
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:37:48 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
   Sloppy Joes
   Roasted Chicken
That helps kill my appetite at least.  Wow other thn the deli sandwich that sux today and I am tired of sandwiches!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 10:39:34 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
   Sloppy Joes
   Roasted Chicken
That helps kill my appetite at least.  Wow other thn the deli sandwich that sux today and I am tired of sandwiches!
Probably some roasted chicken and a salad today
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:42:24 AM
Mornin', Fellas. Happy one day closer to Friday.
Mornin BS!

Sup, Shaun. You got the menu for today yet? I'm hungry already.
Thursday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Cabbage and Rice Soup
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
   Sloppy Joes
   Roasted Chicken
That helps kill my appetite at least.  Wow other thn the deli sandwich that sux today and I am tired of sandwiches!

Roasted chicken doesn't sound too bad, but the rest... blah. Rotisserie could be a possibility.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 10:47:49 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 10:48:18 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning Joe.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 10:48:34 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 10:49:23 AM
Morning, all.
Mornin Joe!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:55:15 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 10:57:11 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I saw some nice whiskey sticks on Amazon... kidding
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2014, 10:57:43 AM
Morning all. Getinng ready to head out of Houston...homeward!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 11:00:40 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:00:56 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 11:01:15 AM
Morning all. Getinng ready to head out of Houston...homeward!
Good morning Dave...
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:02:16 AM
Man, it is painfully dry out here right now.  Think it was down to 15% rh yesterday?  Got some crazy winds blowing in from the desert, so it'll go from 45-50˚ in the morning to 90˚ midday.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 06, 2014, 11:04:30 AM
Time for shut down, wheels up and drinks ordered. Later gents.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:06:34 AM
Time for shut down, wheels up and drunks ordered. Later gents.

Safe travels, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
Morning all. Getinng ready to head out of Houston...homeward!
Be safe, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 11:07:32 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
I keep looking to see if they have added Victory at Sea to the selections yet but no luck
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 11:07:32 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.

Ha, Know what ya mean. Haven't had either of the 'Breaks', so can't really give an opinion either way. The Taco Mac's (sports bar&grill) in town now have some Ballast Point on tap and the VaS is one of them. Really looking forward to trying one from the keg.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 11:10:25 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.
Tried a really good IPA last night.  I posted it here...
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,179.272.html

Funny thing is that they were out of the first two beers I ordered.  In fact, when I ordered a 2nd one of these, they were also out of it.  I guess this place was more of a PBR or BudLight kinda place.  Food there was good though.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:11:30 AM
Morning, all.

Hey, Joe. You buy yourself any bday gifts? Saw you opted out of the San Andreas PC's.

I buy myself bday gifts all year round!  Local-ish liquor store had a 10% off sale, so I grabbed some stuff.  Also treated myself to a bottle of Imperial Doughnut Break from EvilTwin brewing (they were out of the Biscotti Break).  It was very good but I still think the Victory at Sea tastes VERY similar.. and it's half the cost.  I'm about to be done with trying various coffee beers and just stick with the VaS.

Ha, Know what ya mean. Haven't had either of the 'Breaks', so can't really give an opinion either way. The Taco Mac's (sports bar&grill) in town now have some Ballast Point on tap and the VaS is one of them. Really looking forward to trying one from the keg.

I can't deny that it was a great beer, but it was $17 for the bottle.  VaS is $7.  If I were blindfolded I probably would've just guessed I was drinking the VaS.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 11:14:26 AM
Anyone smoking?  I'm tempted to leave the office and go sit in a cigar shop somewhere for a few hours.  Fucking workaference.
cigar #3 OOO toro.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 11:16:34 AM
good morning Steve and Joe.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 11:17:39 AM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 11:19:27 AM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 11:19:49 AM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.

Hey, Dean. Sounded like a perfect opportunity to get a new 'profile' pic.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 06, 2014, 11:23:54 AM
Time for a little break.... bbl.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:24:38 AM
[...]

It just linked to the last page of the banter. What was the beer?? My brother had a Dorado IPA the other night that was pretty good, from Ballast Point.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2014, 11:24:40 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 11:26:12 AM
[...]

Yeah, that's too much... especially if it's that close to something less expensive you already enjoy.

I picked up a 6 of Terrapin Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter. I like it better than the Moo-Hoo Stout.

Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 11:27:10 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)

HOLY CHIT Man!   Glad you can still post, keep us up to date and hope you have a speedy recovery.  Don't forget to sue the shit out of the ditch owner and anybody else you can find!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 11:32:32 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)

Damn, Bret. I thought you were going to say you did this riding. Not that it would be better... just more expected I guess.

Clean break(s)? No pins or plates or such.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 11:35:43 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)

HOLY CHIT Man!   Glad you can still post, keep us up to date and hope you have a speedy recovery.  Don't forget to sue the shit out of the ditch owner and anybody else you can find!
Holy Shit is right!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 11:36:58 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)
Holy shit!  Hope you have a good recovery brother!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 06, 2014, 11:40:18 AM
I was at a shooting range, setting up targets to sight a rifle in. I was the guest of a friend who is a member, just wasn't familiar with the layout of that part of the range. Shoulda known it was there. Just didn't.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:42:16 AM
I was at a shooting range, setting up targets to sight a rifle in. I was the guest of a friend who is a member, just wasn't familiar with the layout of that part of the range. Shoulda known it was there. Just didn't.

That's the last time he brings you as a guest... awkward.  Sounds like something Dan would do.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, though!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 11:42:38 AM
I was at a shooting range, setting up targets to sight a rifle in. I was the guest of a friend who is a member, just wasn't familiar with the layout of that part of the range. Shoulda known it was there. Just didn't.

That's the last time he brings you as a guest... awkward.  Sounds like something Dan would do.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, though!
DAN!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 11:47:48 AM
I was at a shooting range, setting up targets to sight a rifle in. I was the guest of a friend who is a member, just wasn't familiar with the layout of that part of the range. Shoulda known it was there. Just didn't.
Well at least you did not shoot yourself!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 11:47:58 AM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 11:49:20 AM
I was at a shooting range, setting up targets to sight a rifle in. I was the guest of a friend who is a member, just wasn't familiar with the layout of that part of the range. Shoulda known it was there. Just didn't.
Well at least you did not shoot yourself!
LOL!  True words there!  Or they didn't make him the target...
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 11:52:11 AM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)
Damn man, sorry so see/read this! Hope you're back up and around in record time!
But if you have to stay in a hospital, make sure they put you in the smoking wing....
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 11:52:49 AM
good morning all.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 11:55:47 AM
good morning all.

Hey there, Sam.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 11:56:41 AM
good morning all.
Morning SS
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:00:17 PM
good morning all.

Whaddayasay, Sam
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 12:00:20 PM
good morning all.

Hey there, Sam.
Mornin Sam!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
good morning all.
morning Sam.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 12:11:17 PM
[...]

Really?  Look at the last post.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 12:12:17 PM
So, this is me last night, after I broke my left tibia and fibula falling into an 8' deep trench that I didn't know was there and couldn't see. Fun times.

(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/a4084ee6c773485ab413486e18e087c5.jpg)
Ouch!  I don't suppose they'll let you light up in there?  Godspeed, my friend.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 12:15:10 PM
good morning all.
I was nice to you the last time.  GFY, just to mix it up.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 12:15:34 PM
I just realized it's lunch time already!  deserves a 'Sheesh"!  have no idea where the morning went, just that i've not accomplished much and I'm almost out of morning ride to work sticks.  And (I know, NEVER start a sentence with "and") it seems i'm more concerned with the 2nd issue.  it seems wrong somehow.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 12:17:23 PM
good morning all.
I was nice to you the last time.  GFY, just to mix it up.
Yeah, I was getting a bit nervous, you've been nice to me the last few times.  I was beginning to feel that you didn't like me anymore.
Oh, and a hearty GFY back to you!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 12:18:24 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 12:22:48 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
Corporate Commies!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 12:26:26 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
you need to direct your snarkiness to the people causing the problems.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 12:30:48 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
I just like the word "Snarky"
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:34:55 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
I just like the word "Snarky"

Land Snark!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:35:18 PM
I apologize for the snarkiness.  I had a noon meeting, which is rude to schedule - all on its own, and told my lunch mates to leave without me.  At the last possible minute, the meeting was cancelled with no explanation.  I hate it when people just assume their time is more valuable than yours.
I just like the word "Snarky"

Land Snark!

Snarky and Hutch
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 12:36:08 PM
[...]

Must not see it because of my settings.  Too lazy to make two clicks to see what beer you had, ya douche!  Eat a snickers already, sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 12:37:00 PM
Ah, now I see it.  Anderson Valley Hop 'Ottin.  Nice.  See it all the time out here but I've never actually tried it.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: jswaykos on November 06, 2014, 12:44:31 PM
OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 06, 2014, 12:55:15 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:56:20 PM
OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Wow! I hope you get a sticker for your car too!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:58:33 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 12:59:04 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29

...and good afternoon to you as well.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 12:59:53 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 06, 2014, 01:00:01 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 01:00:12 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.
Hi Oy!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 06, 2014, 01:02:11 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 06, 2014, 01:02:54 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.
Hi Oy!
Hy ss2
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on November 06, 2014, 01:03:28 PM
back to work......
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 01:03:38 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?
met a guy in a restaurant who said he'd retired from the NSA.  Right away I know he had to be lying.  No one EVER admits to THAT!  I did raz him with the "oh, I remember back in the 70's when we were first hearing about the NSA,  was told the acronym meant "No Such Agency"  Just got a blank stare.  On 2nd thought, maybe he really did work at NSA.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 01:04:39 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:11:09 PM
OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Wow! I hope you get a sticker for your car too!
I have a sticker on my dog box that says My Wildrose Lab Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:11:11 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.

I was going to recommend the Bueso as well. There's a couple folks here that like 'em. Probably more a medium than mild though. Too bad the Graycliff is a 60rg
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:12:33 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 01:13:27 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:14:45 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.

I was going to recommend the Bueso as well. There's a couple folks here that like 'em. Probably more a medium than mild though. Too bad the Graycliff is a 60rg
Make sure you get the flammable wooden ash tray to go with them.  Shit seems like they are on evry other Jam and the Mash about once a week.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:15:47 PM
Chinese food was my pick today.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:18:09 PM
OK, I gotta get to some assembly at the boy's school, he's getting some sort of academic award.  No clue what it could be since 1) he's in transitional kindergarten and 2) they've only been in school a couple months, but whatever.  May or may not be back, hoping for not. Have a great weekend, all!

Wow! I hope you get a sticker for your car too!
I have a sticker on my dog box that says My Wildrose Lab Is Smarter Than Your Honor Student.

Ha. I've seen a couple versions of that... and when did the baby on board signs make a comeback? They were dumb the first time, and still didn't help to explain the mom's shitty driving.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:19:13 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 01:23:38 PM
[...]

LOL.  Fair enough.  It was a Hop Ottin' IPA from Anderson Valley Brewing Company.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 01:23:57 PM
Looking for DogDays, is he MIA here also?
Good afternoon boys.

Haven't see him. Record shows last activity/post 10/29
I didnt know you were with the NSA, what more do you know about us?

You just made the list.  ;)
We know you don't have a VISA card...

and likes the fake isokw's
And could sell an old door mat for $50 on CATS to those suckers!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 01:27:42 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 01:29:37 PM
And it's off to the next meeting.  Here's hoping it will be the last one for the day.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 01:36:04 PM
Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:36:54 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:38:22 PM
Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 01:44:20 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.
Bueso gets my vote too!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2014, 01:47:51 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2014, 01:49:46 PM
almost out of ride to work morning sticks.  any thoughts on deals that may be around?  mild to mild/medium connie or maddie is what I'm looking for.  almost picked up the Perdomo's on sale (Terra del sol I think) but haven't heard anything about them.
......i think CI still has Bueso Odyssy at $2, and the Fightingcock is also a nice economy smoke.
Thanks OY,  I'll check them out.  had rthe oddesy's and liked them,  never had the FC's.
Both sticks are more than smokable.  I'd give the edge to the Bueso.

There are quite a few good connies on sale at famous, but the budget would have to be 90-130 depending on vitola... even after catsrul cpn.

Oliva, My Father, EPC New Wave, San Lotano, etc.
Bueso gets my vote too!
I really liked the SL Oval Connie I had, never tried the New wave yet
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 01:51:39 PM
Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.
Absolutely my go to when I want Chinese!  I will use pork fried rice but the rest is exactly what I order!  Good taste there young man!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:52:57 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Afternoon Flying Fish.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 01:54:33 PM
Chinese food was my pick today.
rather broad spectrum there.  did you have 1 of everything?
Well if you need the  details I had Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso's Chicken, Brown Rice and a Fortune Cookie.
Absolutely my go to when I want Chinese!  I will use pork fried rice but the rest is exactly what I order!  Good taste there young man!
Tso's is not my favorite thing but at this particular place there is a limited selection and it is pretty good.  The rest is standard for me, oh yeah had an egg roll too.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 01:59:30 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

Sorry your sister kicked your ass out, but thanks for bringin' some sun to GA. Much better than this morning's mess!  8)

Did you have the toro?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: sfish on November 06, 2014, 02:18:59 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

Sorry your sister kicked your ass out, but thanks for bringin' some sun to GA. Much better than this morning's mess!  8)

Did you have the toro?
They had 3 sizes but I went with the robusto. Nice strong, rich cigar with good pepper, right up my alley
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 02:22:31 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

Sorry your sister kicked your ass out, but thanks for bringin' some sun to GA. Much better than this morning's mess!  8)

Did you have the toro?
They had 3 sizes but I went with the robusto. Nice strong, rich cigar with good pepper, right up my alley

Sounds good. Think they come rob/toro/church. Have yet to try. Still Have my Antiguedad in the humi as well.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 02:32:45 PM
Still eyeballing the 'Domo's and wishing the Buesos were Toros.  Gurk Park Avenues are a decent morning smoke after about a weeks rest too.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 02:32:59 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

Sorry your sister kicked your ass out, but thanks for bringin' some sun to GA. Much better than this morning's mess!  8)

Did you have the toro?
They had 3 sizes but I went with the robusto. Nice strong, rich cigar with good pepper, right up my alley
They've been getting a lot of good press.  Definitely on my try list.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 02:33:46 PM
Can't wait until my college spending is over so I don't have to agonize over a damn $50 box of ceegars...sorry rant over.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: TRO on November 06, 2014, 02:35:25 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:35:26 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good

Sorry your sister kicked your ass out, but thanks for bringin' some sun to GA. Much better than this morning's mess!  8)

Did you have the toro?
They had 3 sizes but I went with the robusto. Nice strong, rich cigar with good pepper, right up my alley
They've been getting a lot of good press.  Definitely on my try list.
Have not smoked one but they certainly look very nice.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:36:20 PM
Can't wait until my college spending is over so I don't have to agonize over a damn $50 box of ceegars...sorry rant over.
Interference with cigar funds is an acceptable purpose for a Rant!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 02:41:28 PM
Can't wait until my college spending is over so I don't have to agonize over a damn $50 box of ceegars...sorry rant over.
Interference with cigar funds is an acceptable purpose for a Rant!
Plus, how else are we gonna fill these pages?  Especially on Thursdays.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 02:42:18 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Happy Thursday Biebs!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:43:22 PM
Can't wait until my college spending is over so I don't have to agonize over a damn $50 box of ceegars...sorry rant over.
Interference with cigar funds is an acceptable purpose for a Rant!
Plus, how else are we gonna fill these pages?  Especially on Thursdays.
or Wednesdays either
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:44:01 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Happy Thursday Biebs!
You been working or something CG
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 02:45:37 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Happy Thursday Biebs!
You been working or something CG
Just got my 3rd monitor hooked up and had to put my two original monitors on a new dual stand :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 02:46:34 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/57b2a129b972d5ff7fda43355afc5711.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:46:57 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Happy Thursday Biebs!
You been working or something CG
Just got my 3rd monitor hooked up and had to put my two original monitors on a new dual stand :)
Damn now you got one for bantering, one for Jamming and one for Mashing all going at once, nice.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 02:47:54 PM
Afternoon from the skies above GA, on the way home. Easily the best cigar I had on the trip and the best I've smoked recently was the Las Calaveras, man was that good
Happy Thursday Biebs!
You been working or something CG
Just got my 3rd monitor hooked up and had to put my two original monitors on a new dual stand :)
Damn now you got one for bantering, one for Jamming and one for Mashing all going at once, nice.
Someone's gotta be watchin the deals at all times!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 02:58:44 PM
Damn this day is moving slow.  think I will take a walk around the block.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 03:02:16 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/57b2a129b972d5ff7fda43355afc5711.jpg)

I've got a similar setup for the laptop, except they are on pedestals... one of which is the docking station.

Even have the 2 different browsers going as well. haha
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 03:08:51 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/57b2a129b972d5ff7fda43355afc5711.jpg)

I've got a similar setup for the laptop, except they are on pedestals... one of which is the docking station.

Even have the 2 different browsers going as well. haha
That's the way to go...IE for work and Chrome for cigars :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 03:09:42 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/06/57b2a129b972d5ff7fda43355afc5711.jpg)
Wow, three screens of porn?!?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 03:14:32 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.

hi Tom.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 03:16:47 PM
One Hour To Go, sure need a nap.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 03:17:19 PM
One Hour To Go, sure need a nap.
2.75 to go...fak
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 03:24:46 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 03:28:40 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 03:35:10 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
nope.
I know she doesn't have balls and she is a true blonde.
enough said.
;)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 03:35:20 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 03:39:59 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 03:41:51 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha

Her 'cups' runneth over
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 03:44:32 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 03:47:14 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
nope.
I know she doesn't have balls and she is a true blonde.
enough said.
;)
Then, You da man!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 03:48:55 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 03:50:05 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
I think I said enough. you get the idea.

Now Dean, are you skirting the question?  ;)
nope.
I know she doesn't have balls and she is a true blonde.
enough said.
;)
Then, You da man!
don't get too carried away there Sam.
:)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 03:59:47 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:01:46 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Photo finish of two dirigibles racing and crossing the tape?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 04:06:05 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)

'you are a P... I... G'
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 06, 2014, 04:08:32 PM
ha ha ha.
thank you.
heading out for something to eat. dinner for the gutter bums.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:10:00 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
Photo finish of two dirigibles racing and crossing the tape?
I can't find the perfect image but you get the idea...
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 04:10:28 PM
landlady is on her knees weeding the flower beds. I had to leave, my heart isn't as strong as it use to be.
sounds to me like your balls just are not big enough.
yep, no balls.
You or the landlady?
both.
now I know for sure though.
Oh? Do tell!
Don't worry Dean has hallucination issues from time to time when tits are in close range

Close range for sure, but that landlady looks like she was hit in the back by 2 cruise missile's. haha
LMAO, yeah for sure.
you unharness them and they don't sag much that's for sure.

You been peekin through windows, Blutarski
Pervert :)

'you are a P... I... G'
Merv the Perv!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 04:12:48 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:13:58 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.
Good for you.  Enjoy your evening.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 04:16:59 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.
YOLO!  Have a good night Tex!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 04:20:51 PM
ha ha ha.
thank you.
heading out for something to eat. dinner for the gutter bums.
Have a good night Dean!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 04:21:12 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.
Later TR, have a good evening!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on November 06, 2014, 04:26:34 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.

Later, Dave

I'm outta here as well. See ya'll Funtastic Friday!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:28:27 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.

Later, Dave

I'm outta here as well. See ya'll Funtastic Friday!
Later,  Steve.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:28:51 PM
ha ha ha.
thank you.
heading out for something to eat. dinner for the gutter bums.
Have a good night Dean!
Sounds like he already did.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 04:28:53 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.

Later, Dave

I'm outta here as well. See ya'll Funtastic Friday!
Later,  Steve.
See ya Steve!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 04:35:30 PM
Nailed it:
(http://i.imgur.com/QZLHHQo.gif)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 04:37:39 PM
Fuk-it I am going home.

Later, Dave

I'm outta here as well. See ya'll Funtastic Friday!
see ya BS!  Have a good night!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 04:39:46 PM
I've got to pull the trigger on my morning smokes soon.  Maybe I'll wait for the weekend deals and see if there's anything there.  CI have a free ship code at the moment?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 04:54:53 PM
I've got to pull the trigger on my morning smokes soon.  Maybe I'll wait for the weekend deals and see if there's anything there.  CI have a free ship code at the moment?
Not sure they work but you can try /freesh48 or /shfree47 .
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 04:57:01 PM
I've got to pull the trigger on my morning smokes soon.  Maybe I'll wait for the weekend deals and see if there's anything there.  CI have a free ship code at the moment?
The Black Friday deals are coming soon too
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 04:58:58 PM
I've got to pull the trigger on my morning smokes soon.  Maybe I'll wait for the weekend deals and see if there's anything there.  CI have a free ship code at the moment?
Not sure they work but you can try /freesh48 or /shfree47 .
ok, thanks.  if i find something, i'll let you know if any of them worked.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: ss2 on November 06, 2014, 05:01:19 PM
well, it's my favorite time of the evening, when I get to stop by the boss's office and say "see ya tomorrow"  you all have a great evening!  I'm taking an OOO toro with me to keep me company. found a box of the suckers i'd forgotten i'd bought  (box of 20 that is, not 60.)
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 05:02:48 PM
I've got to pull the trigger on my morning smokes soon.  Maybe I'll wait for the weekend deals and see if there's anything there.  CI have a free ship code at the moment?
Not sure they work but you can try /freesh48 or /shfree47 .
ok, thanks.  if i find something, i'll let you know if any of them worked.
I was just playing around with it and I don't think they work.  Sorry.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 05:03:46 PM
well, it's my favorite time of the evening, when I get to stop by the boss's office and say "see ya tomorrow"  you all have a great evening!  I'm taking an OOO toro with me to keep me company. found a box of the suckers i'd forgotten i'd bought  (box of 20 that is, not 60.)
Take care, right behind you.
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 05:05:33 PM
well, it's my favorite time of the evening, when I get to stop by the boss's office and say "see ya tomorrow"  you all have a great evening!  I'm taking an OOO toro with me to keep me company. found a box of the suckers i'd forgotten i'd bought  (box of 20 that is, not 60.)
That's a nice find...have a good night Sam!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 05:30:10 PM
30more min of fun...woohooooooo
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 06, 2014, 05:45:10 PM
30more min of fun...woohooooooo
Hang in there getting closer!  School tonight?
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 06, 2014, 06:15:40 PM
30more min of fun...woohooooooo
Hang in there getting closer!  School tonight?
Nada, had my last Proj Mgmt class Tuesday night and just turned in my last paper for that class.  HR Mgmt next, woof!

I am out for the night gents, have a good one!
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: tcarblu on November 06, 2014, 07:02:09 PM
try shfree4a for CI
Title: Re: 11/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 06, 2014, 08:16:42 PM
try shfree4a for CI
Thanks, Blu.

I just tested it and it works.