Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2016, 07:24:38 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2016, 07:24:43 AM »

Is it Wednesday already?
Indeed.  Morning Mr. Mayor.  You start looking for a job in Texas yet?
No sir. I ain't moving. Trying to get my wife to though.
Get the crowbar out yet?
She's not moving either. Her fat ass seems to be crazy glued to the sofa.
Fine image to start my day....then again, better than you having to deal with it...

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2016, 07:25:12 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 07:25:38 AM »

This may come as a shock to everyone, but the alphabet deals are not worth looking at.
Glad you took one for the team.
Ever the optimist.

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 07:26:29 AM »

This may come as a shock to everyone, but the alphabet deals are not worth looking at.
Glad you took one for the team.
Ever the optimist.
I quit looking at them at least a year ago.

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 07:27:31 AM »

Morning Daves.  Looks like the sis is trying to raise the price on the MoWPA's.
Guess that would be in line with the other AJF pricing we were talking about.
And all others soon to follow IMHO

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 07:27:36 AM »

This may come as a shock to everyone, but the alphabet deals are not worth looking at.
Glad you took one for the team.
Ever the optimist.
I quit looking at them at least a year ago.
I don't always remember to look, as evidenced by the fact that it's Wednesday instead of Tuesday, when they post.

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 07:28:13 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!
You are quite welcome but I'm cryin' over here.

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 07:29:08 AM »

« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2016, 07:30:05 AM »

There went my day, just informed that they are having the monthly office meeting today since Monday was a holiday.

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2016, 07:30:36 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!
You are quite welcome but I'm cryin' over here.
Here's a live look-in:

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2016, 07:31:51 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!
You are quite welcome but I'm cryin' over here.
One man's tears are another mans cheers I guess. ;)

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 07:38:02 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave, Bean, Golf and the Mayor T.

Thanks for adding some humor to my Morning Mr. Mayor!
You are quite welcome but I'm cryin' over here.
Here's a live look-in:

That's some scary shit right there. LOL ('cause I'm old too)

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2016, 07:41:04 AM »

The multi-millionaire founder of Macaroni Grill and Fuddruckers is being sued for inappropriately grabbing an employee, according to media reports.

Phil Romano, who also owns Eatzi's Market & Bakery based in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex, was sued by Ichel Cook, an assistant manager at one of the bakery's locations on April 7 after he allegedly walked behind her and "inappropriately grabbed (Cook's) buttocks with a grin on his face," according to WFAA. Cook is seeking at least $1 million.

The lawsuit states the entire incident was caught on video. Cook told WFAA, "Phil walks into the market, turns his hand like this, grabs me, laughs, takes a few more steps, stops, turns around and stares at me for at least five seconds," as she watched the video.

« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2016, 07:44:20 AM »

Are the Dunkin' Donuts outside of the northeast also offering pork roll sangwiches?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22