Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
11/27/2023
« on: November 27, 2023, 12:02:09 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Morning, all. Back to reality.

Joe:

Man O' War Ruination Robusto #2 - 10/37.50

Sis:

Door #1 - CAO Flathead V660 Carb (Gordo) - 10/49.99

Door #2 - Nub 'Got You Covered' Collection - 10/29.99

Door #3 - New World by AJ Fernandez Toro - 10/49.99

Morning, all. Back to reality.
I still have two weeks of unreality to go.

Good morning, Dave.

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.
Sounds delicious. One of the only problems with going elsewhere for dinner is the lack of leftovers.

Connections
Puzzle #169
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.
Sounds delicious. One of the only problems with going elsewhere for dinner is the lack of leftovers.
Yeah, I hear ya. But on Saturday before everyone showed up I was regretting my choices. It all worked out though.

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.
Sounds delicious. One of the only problems with going elsewhere for dinner is the lack of leftovers.
Yeah, I hear ya. But on Saturday before everyone showed up I was regretting my choices. It all worked out though.
Far more problems having a bunch of people over, for sure. Even a lack of leftovers doesn't make me want to change it up.

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.
Sounds delicious. One of the only problems with going elsewhere for dinner is the lack of leftovers.
Yeah, I hear ya. But on Saturday before everyone showed up I was regretting my choices. It all worked out though.
Far more problems having a bunch of people over, for sure. Even a lack of leftovers doesn't make me want to change it up.
The important thing is that I survived. At one point, after the guests arrived, my wife was trying to take a can of beer out of the fridge and dropped it. It must have punctured the can or something and before I knew it there was a geyser of beer spraying all over my kitchen while I was trying to put food out on the buffet.

Kids thought it was hilarious.

Currently making some leftover turkey sandwiches. I'm already hungry for lunch.
Sounds delicious. One of the only problems with going elsewhere for dinner is the lack of leftovers.
Yeah, I hear ya. But on Saturday before everyone showed up I was regretting my choices. It all worked out though.
Far more problems having a bunch of people over, for sure. Even a lack of leftovers doesn't make me want to change it up.
The important thing is that I survived. At one point, after the guests arrived, my wife was trying to take a can of beer out of the fridge and dropped it. It must have punctured the can or something and before I knew it there was a geyser of beer spraying all over my kitchen while I was trying to put food out on the buffet.

Kids thought it was hilarious.
In their defense, it sounds hilarious.

Wordle 891 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, all. Back to reality.
I still have two weeks of unreality to go.
And I'm in a permanent state.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4