CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 9/1/2021  (Read 3478 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 9/1/2021
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2021, 09:56:45 AM »

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose, I'd say a Reese's XL bar. It's like a combo Hershey's bar and Reese cup. But it's better than a Reese cup, because the chocolate to pb ratio is higher than a Reese cup.

You?
I pretty much love them all but I have to go with my first instinct... Twix. But boy can I second-guess myself. Love Reeses Pieces too. Oh, how about a Skor bar? I can fill pages and pages of posts with different candies/chocolate but I'll stick to my first "gut" response, Twix.
I think if I had to choose, I would be tempted to choose to have no candy at all than have to pick just one. Cause that choice would be torture.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2021, 10:05:20 AM »

Now I'm all caught up. Will there be a Page 4 in our future? It's hard to say.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2021, 10:09:06 AM »

Weird as hell story out of ESPN...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/the-bishop-sycamore-espn-saga-has-somehow-gotten-even-weirder/ar-AANV1pe?ocid=msedgntp

https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2021/08/30/bishop-sycamore-high-school-football-game-espn-raises-questions-columbus-ohio-img/5649518001/
I wonder if Trump University also has a team. I say put them on TV and they will get the highest ever ratings. Believe me!
They haven't been able to practice yet this year, they've all been stuck in "Document Shredding 101". Something about an extra credit project.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2021, 10:09:17 AM »

Now I'm all caught up. Will there be a Page 4 in our future? It's hard to say.
We can do it!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2021, 10:16:43 AM »

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose, I'd say a Reese's XL bar. It's like a combo Hershey's bar and Reese cup. But it's better than a Reese cup, because the chocolate to pb ratio is higher than a Reese cup.

You?
I pretty much love them all but I have to go with my first instinct... Twix. But boy can I second-guess myself. Love Reeses Pieces too. Oh, how about a Skor bar? I can fill pages and pages of posts with different candies/chocolate but I'll stick to my first "gut" response, Twix.
I think if I had to choose, I would be tempted to choose to have no candy at all than have to pick just one. Cause that choice would be torture.
Although I posed the question, I'd have to agree with you. Like cigars, I'd hate it if I only got to choose one.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2021, 10:22:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2021, 10:23:31 AM »

You?
Although I posed the question, I'd have to agree with you. Like cigars, I'd hate it if I only got to choose one.
I suppose the human equivalent of this would be marriage. :D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2021, 10:23:42 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2021, 10:45:43 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2021, 10:45:54 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2021, 10:56:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya, Bret! What's shakin'?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2021, 10:57:35 AM »

You?
The difference is that one wife is MORE THAN ENOUGH. It's those darn polygamists that baffle me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2021, 10:58:31 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2021, 11:07:39 AM »

You?
The difference is that one wife is MORE THAN ENOUGH. It's those darn polygamists that baffle me.
Lol, fair enough. Though, if you have a firm enough hand, it seems like an ideal arrangement. One can be in charge of cooking, one in charge of cleaning, one takes care of the kids. The combinations are endless!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6