CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 15, 2018, 01:08:29 AM

Title: 6/15/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on June 15, 2018, 01:08:29 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
A quiet Friday for sure...
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Morning, Dave. I saw last night you got a pretty good deal on the Laranjas. I really think you should've aimed for $50 on those. ;)
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:11:52 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Morning, Dave. I saw last night you got a pretty good deal on the Laranjas. I really think you should've aimed for $50 on those. ;)
I was but I got distracted and missed it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 07:14:18 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Morning, Dave. I saw last night you got a pretty good deal on the Laranjas. I really think you should've aimed for $50 on those. ;)
I was but I got distracted and missed it.
Next time, next time.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:16:33 AM
Today is Friday, June 15, the 166th day of 2018. There are 199 days left in the year.
Today’s Highlight in History: On June 15, 1215, England’s King John put his seal to Magna Carta (“the Great Charter”) at Runnymede.
On this date:

1520: Pope Leo X issued a papal bull in which he threatened to excommunicate Martin Luther if he did not recant his religious beliefs, a threat that was carried out the following January.
1775: The Second Continental Congress voted unanimously to appoint George Washington head of the Continental Army.
1836: Arkansas became the 25th state.
1849: James Polk, the 11th president of the United States, died in Nashville, Tennessee.
1904: More than 1,000 people died when fire erupted aboard the steamboat General Slocum in New York’s East River.
1934: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an act making the National Guard part of the U.S. Army in the event of war or national emergency.
1944: American forces began their successful invasion of Saipan during World War II. B-29 Superfortresses carried out their first raids on Japan.
1955: The United States and Britain signed a cooperation agreement concerning atomic information for “mutual defence purposes.”
1969: The variety show “Hee Haw,” a fast-paced mixture of country music and comedy skits, debuted on CBS-TV.
1978: King Hussein of Jordan married 26-year-old American Lisa Halaby, who became Queen Noor.
1988: The baseball romantic comedy “Bull Durham,” starring Kevin Costner and Susan Sarandon, was released by Orion Pictures.
1993: Former Texas Gov. John Connally, who was wounded in the gunfire that killed President John F. Kennedy, died in Houston at age 76.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush went for a bike ride and attended church in Paris, then he and his wife, Laura, traveled to London for meetings with Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, as well as Prime Minister Gordon Brown and his wife, Sarah. The NBC News program “Meet the Press” paid tribute to its host, Tim Russert, who had died two days earlier. “In the Heights” was named best musical and “August: Osage County” best play at the Tony Awards.

Five years ago: Wild celebrations broke out in Tehran and other cities as reformist-backed Hassan Rowhani capped a stunning surge to claim Iran’s presidency. Paul Soros, 87, a successful innovator in shipping, philanthropist and older brother of billionaire financier George Soros, died in New York.

One year ago: A day after a man with a rifle and a handgun wounded House Whip Steve Scalise and others at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, some far-right Republicans suggested that vitriolic rhetoric on the left could be to blame for the attack, prompting House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi to retort, “How dare they say such a thing?” Two escaped inmates sought in the killings of two guards on a Georgia prison bus were captured after being held at gunpoint by a rural Tennessee homeowner whose vehicle they were trying to steal.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:17:44 AM
Today’s Birthdays
Rhythm and blues singer Ruby Nash Garnett (Ruby and the Romantics) is 84. Funk musician Leo Nocentelli (The Meters) is 72. Actor Simon Callow is 69. Singer Russell Hitchcock (Air Supply) is 69. Rock singer Steve Walsh is 67. Chinese President Xi Jinping (shee jihn-peeng) is 65. Actor-comedian Jim Belushi is 64. Country singer Terri Gibbs is 64. Actress Julie Hagerty is 63. Actress Polly Draper is 63. Rock musician Brad Gillis (Night Ranger) is 61. Baseball Hall of Famer Wade Boggs is 60. Actress Eileen Davidson is 59. Bluegrass musician Terry Smith is 58. Actress Helen Hunt is 55. Rock musician Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche) is 55. Actress Courteney Cox is 54. Country musician Tony Ardoin is 54. Country musician Michael Britt (Lonestar) is 52. Contemporary Christian musician Rob Mitchell is 52. Rock musician Jimmy McD is 50. Actor-rapper Ice Cube is 49. Actress Leah Remini is 48. Actor Jake Busey is 47. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Johnson is 46. Rock musician T-Bone Willy (Save Ferris) is 46. Actor Neil Patrick Harris is 45. Actor Greg Vaughan is 45. Actress Elizabeth Reaser is 43. Rock singer Dryden Mitchell (Alien Ant Farm) is 42. Former child actor Christopher Castile is 38. Rock musician Billy Martin (Good Charlotte) is 37. Rock musician Wayne Sermon (Imagine Dragons) is 34. Actor Denzel Whitaker is 28. Olympic gold medal gymnast Madison Kocian is 21. Actress Sterling Jerins is 14.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:18:46 AM
Thought for Today
“In trying to make something new, half the undertaking lies in discovering whether it can be done. Once it has been established that it can, duplication is inevitable.” — Helen Gahagan Douglas, U.S.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 07:22:13 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Shhhh, I'm sleeping in.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Bean won't even have to use his AK to know it's a good day.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Bean won't even have to use his AK to know it's a good day.
Nope, never been to Alaska.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
Which lady is that again? Morning, Bean.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Bean won't even have to use his AK to know it's a good day.
Nope, never been to Alaska.
I hear they have excellent views of Russia.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Shhhh, I'm sleeping in.
You sleep?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
Morning Mr. Bean!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
Morning Mr. Bean!
Coming by for some pork roll tomorrow?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
Maybe that's what the travelling nurse saw....
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Bean won't even have to use his AK to know it's a good day.
You lost me on this one too.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
Which lady is that again? Morning, Bean.
Almost made the same joke but it would have worked better if he would have called it a protein skimmer.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Shhhh, I'm sleeping in.
You sleep?
Sure. Almost every day.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 08:05:51 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 08:12:15 AM
Bean will be happy celebrating Ice Cube's Bday....oldie but goodie.
Bean won't even have to use his AK to know it's a good day.
You lost me on this one too.
It's an Ice Cube song reference. Come on, old man!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
You sure do know how to enjoy time off.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 08:18:35 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
Enjoy that finger!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 15, 2018, 08:31:36 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
I'll second that commie reference....actually, the commies don't get those days off....
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
Good Morning all!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
Good Morning all!
Morning, Sammie.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
good morning guys.
Happy Flip Flop Day.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Good morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. No Dean this morning?  Hope he didn't get his telewacker caught in the hot tub skimmer.
no skimmer, simple filtration system.

could not drag myself out of bed.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 08:59:41 AM
good morning guys.
Happy Flip Flop Day.
I will celebrate when I go to Dick's later for more golf balls. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
Page has Rocky 5ers on sale for 19.99.  Tony was looking for decade cameroons I think, and they are there along with sun grown toros.  1992 toros are there as well i think.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:00:32 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
Dang, how did you find that? Been looking for it for quite a while now.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.
I'm sure you get more.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
Page has Rocky 5ers on sale for 19.99.  Tony was looking for decade cameroons I think, and they are there along with sun grown toros.  1992 toros are there as well i think.
Thanks for looking out, Sam.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.
Howdy, Sam.
Good morning, Raz. What happened to your original post?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Never mind, I found it.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 11:14:10 AM
Page has Rocky 5ers on sale for 19.99.  Tony was looking for decade cameroons I think, and they are there along with sun grown toros.  1992 toros are there as well i think.
Thanks for looking out, Sam.
Bought 4 or 5 assorted 5-ers at the 19.99 price.  based on some of the pricing I've seen elsewhere, the other "over 19.99" pricing isn't out of line as well.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: Threebean on June 15, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
Dang, how did you find that? Been looking for it for quite a while now.
There's this interweb thing called Google.  You should check it out
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.
Howdy, Sam.
Good morning, Raz. What happened to your original post?
I'll play your game. What DID happen to my original post?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Never mind, I found it.
I kinda snuck it in there between posts from Sam.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.
I'm sure you get more.
We get 6 holidays a year. No banker's hours here.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.
I'm sure you get more.
We get 6 holidays a year. No banker's hours here.
They didn't give you off yesterday for TRUMP day?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
I have swamp land in NJ that I've been trying to sell forever. It occurred to me that it is a GREAT rental opportunity. Think of the hunting and trapping that avails itself. Plus, with over 450 acres it is a great place to hide bodies.
Serious inquires only. Call 472-388-8080
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
They could call it whatever they wanted if I got that many holidays a year.
I'm sure you get more.
We get 6 holidays a year. No banker's hours here.
They didn't give you off yesterday for TRUMP day?
Just getting to experience his glowing light is enough for me. Also getting a day off would feel like robbery.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 12:53:56 PM
[...]

We're living in special times.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
[...]

Indeed.

(http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/donald-trump-mocking-disabled-reporter-gif-1.gif)
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 01:36:03 PM
Ancient Chinese curse (NOT proverb) " may you live in interesting times"  seems appropriate somehow.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.
Agreed.
turned the U.S. Open on just as Ian Poulter's group is teeing off. I hope he has another good round today.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 01:38:27 PM
hi Tony, Sam, Raz, Dave, and Mark.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Ancient Chinese curse (NOT proverb) " may you live in interesting times"  seems appropriate somehow.
I wouldn't really this a curse.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: razgueado on June 15, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
hi Tony, Sam, Raz, Dave, and Mark.
Howdy, Deano.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
U.S. Open must have been rough yesterday. the top 10 golfers shot 54 over combined?
You didn't watch any of it? Hell, I had it going on my phone at work, then watched at home, now I've got it up on my home computer while I work. Lol
actually no, I caught the highlights on the news. I usually watch the last day of tourneys. like NASCAR, I only watch the last 15 laps or minutes.
Usually, I can only watch on the weekends, since I don't have Golf Channel. So when I have a chance to watch on Thursday and Friday, I take advantage.
Hell, next month I'll even be up early before work to watch some of the British Open.
LOL. I like the British Open more than,the U.S. Open.
Agreed.
turned the U.S. Open on just as Ian Poulter's group is teeing off. I hope he has another good round today.
Same here, I've always liked him.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
OK time to bring the car in for service, followed by my physical examination. Gotta make the most of these forced days off.
The official holidays for 2018 at United Nations Headquarters have been designated as follows:
1 January      New Year’s Day
30 March       Good Friday
28 May          Memorial Day
15 June         Eid al-Fitr
4 July            Independence Day
21 August      Eid al-Adha
3 September  Labour Day
22 November Thanksgiving Day
25 December  Christmas Day

No Jewish holiday celebrations on the UN calendar?  And the US holiday is called "Labor" day.  Sheesh, commies.
I use to get 13 holidays, 5 were 'floaters', we worked the day and got 8 hours to burn, earned 6 hours of vaction leave every two weeks up to 1400 hours, 4 hours of sick leave every two weeks up to 1300 hours that if you held on to it went towards your health insurance, and 40 hours of personal leave on your employment anniversary. Like, how do you get any work done when you're never working?
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
hi Tony, Sam, Raz, Dave, and Mark.
Hey Dean!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
Ancient Chinese curse (NOT proverb) " may you live in interesting times"  seems appropriate somehow.
I wouldn't really this a curse.
oh, I don't know, i've found over the years that Interesting and Special can be ... misleading.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 01:56:45 PM
Ancient Chinese curse (NOT proverb) " may you live in interesting times"  seems appropriate somehow.
I wouldn't really this a curse.
oh, I don't know, i've found over the years that Interesting and Special can be ... misleading.
when I was growing up there was the Special Class. they weren't really special. LOL.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
[...]

Sure sounds like a government operation to me.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
[...]

for 30 years, and paid off for retirement.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 02:18:49 PM
[...]

It's a good gig if you can get it, no doubt.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 15, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on June 15, 2018, 02:21:15 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave. See you on Dean Day.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Ancient Chinese curse (NOT proverb) " may you live in interesting times"  seems appropriate somehow.
I wouldn't really this a curse.
oh, I don't know, i've found over the years that Interesting and Special can be ... misleading.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180615/318689463d4f4988d0674a23f3fb119c.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 04:26:45 PM
Will probably be a long ride home today due to beach traffic, so i'm treating myself to 1 of my 2 Diamond Crown Maximus that i have.  you all have a good weekend!

Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 15, 2018, 04:28:36 PM
Will probably be a long ride home today due to beach traffic, so i'm treating myself to 1 of my 2 Diamond Crown Maximus that i have.  you all have a good weekend!
Should be a great stick.  Early happy Father's Day, Sam.
Title: Re: 6/15/2018
Post by: ss2 on June 15, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Will probably be a long ride home today due to beach traffic, so i'm treating myself to 1 of my 2 Diamond Crown Maximus that i have.  you all have a good weekend!
Should be a great stick.  Early happy Father's Day, Sam.
thanks Tony, same to you!