Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
11/12/2016
« on: November 12, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »

slide down the bannister honey! I coming home to eat and I want it warm!

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean

slide down the bannister honey! I coming home to eat and I want it warm!
Wet Dream?

November 12 is.......... Chicken Soup for the Soul Day

Chicken Soup for the Soul Day is today. It's a celebration about you.

According to the creators of the book series of the same name, Chicken Soup for the Soul Day was created as ".... a celebration of who you are, where you've been, where you're going, and who you will be thankful to when you get there!"

We suggest you take this day as a celebration of the value and healing of chicken soup, especially mom's chicken soul. Chicken soup has long been seen as remedial for colds, flus, and just about anything that ails you. You can't find that healing in a can. You can only find it in mom's homemade chicken soup.

Have a happy Chicken Soup for the Soul Day.

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.
Enjoy the paddle.

If you don't come back at least I know where to look for you.

53 degrees here this morning, supposed to be some sunshine today.

Morning, Saturday bitches.

November 12 is.......... Chicken Soup for the Soul Day

Chicken Soup for the Soul Day is today. It's a celebration about you.

According to the creators of the book series of the same name, Chicken Soup for the Soul Day was created as ".... a celebration of who you are, where you've been, where you're going, and who you will be thankful to when you get there!"

We suggest you take this day as a celebration of the value and healing of chicken soup, especially mom's chicken soul. Chicken soup has long been seen as remedial for colds, flus, and just about anything that ails you. You can't find that healing in a can. You can only find it in mom's homemade chicken soup.

Have a happy Chicken Soup for the Soul Day.
Fuk that!

AF CurlyHead Deluxe and coffee.
Happy Saturday!
Morning Dean
morning Dave. 50° and clear. taking off in the kayak for the sunrise. water is quite warm. be back in an hour or so, I hope.
What's this with Dean worrying about how warm things are all of a sudden?

Morning Dave, Dave and LittleManInTheBoatDean.

Morning Dave, Dave and LittleManInTheBoatDean.
Morning, WhoTheFuckCanKeepTrackOfWhereDave.

Today is Saturday, Nov. 12, the 317th day of 2016. There are 49 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 12, 1936, the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened as President Franklin D. Roosevelt pressed a telegraph key in Washington, D.C., giving the green light to traffic.

On this date:

In 1787, severe flooding struck Dublin, Ireland, as the River Liffey rose.

In 1866, Chinese revolutionary Sun Yat-sen, the first provisional president of the Republic of China, was born.

In 1927, Josef Stalin became the undisputed ruler of the Soviet Union as Leon Trotsky was expelled from the Communist Party.

In 1942, the World War II naval Battle of Guadalcanal began. (The Allies ended up winning a major victory over Japanese forces.)

In 1946, the Walt Disney movie "Song of the South," controversial for its treatment of the film's black characters, had its world premiere in Atlanta.

In 1948, former Japanese premier Hideki Tojo and several other World War II Japanese leaders were sentenced to death by a war crimes tribunal.

In 1969, news of the My Lai Massacre in South Vietnam in March 1968 was broken by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh.

In 1977, the city of New Orleans elected its first black mayor, Ernest "Dutch" Morial, the winner of a runoff.

In 1984, space shuttle astronauts Dale Gardner and Joe Allen snared a wandering satellite in history's first space salvage; the Palapa B2 satellite was secured in Discovery's cargo bay for return to Earth.

In 1985, Xavier Suarez was elected Miami's first Cuban-American mayor.

In 1996, a Saudi Boeing 747 jetliner collided shortly after takeoff from New Delhi, India, with a Kazak Ilyushin-76 cargo plane, killing 349 people.

In 2001, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 headed to the Dominican Republic, crashed after takeoff from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 people on board and five people on the ground.

Ten years ago: Hundreds of relatives and friends of victims who had died in the crash of American Airlines Flight 587 five years earlier dedicated a much-awaited memorial in New York. Gerald R. Ford surpassed Ronald Reagan as the longest-living U.S. president at 93 years and 121 days.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama met separately with the leaders of Russia and China on the sidelines of a Pacific Rim economic summit in his native Hawaii. Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi (behr-loos-KOH'-nee) resigned, ending a political era and setting in motion a transition aimed at bringing the country back from the brink of economic crisis. In a surprisingly sharp move, the Arab League voted to suspend Syria over the country's bloody crackdown on protesters and stepped up calls on the army to stop killing civilians.

One year ago: President Barack Obama presented the Medal of Honor to Florent Groberg, an Army captain who shoved a suicide bomber to the ground and away from his security detail in Afghanistan. (Four people were killed in the attack; Groberg survived with severe injuries.) Twin suicide bombings killed at least 43 people in a southern Beirut suburb that was a stronghold of the militant Shiite Hezbollah group; Islamic State claimed responsibility.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4