Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2016, 11:29:51 PM »

And this Courtyard has some suck-ass wifi.  Thanks, NJDave!
Which one?  Does it have a nice smoker friendly courtyard?
In Irvine, right next to the 405.  And not smoke friendly from what I can tell.  Big "smoke free property" sign out front.  I'm just here two nights, anyway, and have plenty of work to keep me occupied.
They all have that for in the building, but there is usually one of those tall smoke stations somewhere to the side of the front door and in the courtyard.
Did not see anything in the courtyard at this one but didn't ask. Most places with that no smoking property sign means not in the pool/courtyard area also.  Whatever, I have some drink coupons for the flight home tomorrow, so I'll be partying with a 100+ of my close friends.

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2016, 11:33:51 PM »

By the way, there is some jambalaya simmering on the stove. Who knew?
Sounds good, I had salmon and wheat crackers with cantaloupe for desert.
Went with barbecued mahi-mahi and shrimp. Considering I had no ideas for dinner about an hour ago, I think I did well.
Good to have some mahi-mahi and shrimp just laying around!
Frozen, of course. Fish thaws quickly.

« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2016, 11:57:58 PM »

And this Courtyard has some suck-ass wifi.  Thanks, NJDave!
Which one?  Does it have a nice smoker friendly courtyard?
In Irvine, right next to the 405.  And not smoke friendly from what I can tell.  Big "smoke free property" sign out front.  I'm just here two nights, anyway, and have plenty of work to keep me occupied.
They all have that for in the building, but there is usually one of those tall smoke stations somewhere to the side of the front door and in the courtyard.
Did not see anything in the courtyard at this one but didn't ask. Most places with that no smoking property sign means not in the pool/courtyard area also.  Whatever, I have some drink coupons for the flight home tomorrow, so I'll be partying with a 100+ of my close friends.
Seat 7A?

« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2016, 11:58:41 PM »

Don't think anything magical is going to happen on the Jam in the next hour, time to call it a night.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]