CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 09, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 6/9/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 09, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 09, 2017, 12:13:45 AM
TGIF ..... But I work all weekend.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 01:26:34 AM
TGIF and it's the weekend for me...when I finally get home.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 01:29:06 AM
I'll add news after I get home and get the coffee on. Newark delaying the flight already...sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 06:00:50 AM
Friday! Though, I also work a couple hours tomorrow morning. But still, Friday!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 06:32:28 AM
Good morning Daves
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 06:33:18 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 06:44:46 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:54:03 AM
Morning Boyz, Happy full Moon Friday!

Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 06:55:21 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 06:56:29 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 06:57:32 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
D'oh!

Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:58:44 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
D'oh!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 07:01:07 AM
Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:11:40 AM
Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 07:14:07 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 07:15:21 AM
Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!
It's all relative. I'm quite comfortable this morning and not so much looking forward to this afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 07:16:19 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
$$$
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 07:21:21 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:32:56 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 07:33:04 AM
Already warm 73 degrees this morning, partly cloudy and low 90's for the afternoon.
It said 50° when I left this morning but it's supposed to reach 80°.
Sheesh, still winter there!
It's all relative. I'm quite comfortable this morning and not so much looking forward to this afternoon.
Supposed to be pushing 90 here Sunday-Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 07:33:30 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.
He's either going to relocate or he's putting pressure on ownership to get another star player
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 07:33:36 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Morning, UpAndAtEmDean.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 07:34:53 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
I know I haven't been bantering much lately but what are you up to Dean?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:35:32 AM
68° heading to 90° by 3pm.
hopefully we'll all be done with kitchen prep by noon so I can hit the pool with the lady.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 07:35:47 AM
Good morning Daves
Hi and bye, Scott.
May be hi and bye to the Cavs tonight
Sure looks to be that way.
At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept. I don't want to hear about the Warriors going undefeated in the playoffs for the next 4 months.
I heard a rumor already this morning that LeBron isn't happy in CLE anymore, may wind up in LA
I saw that as well. Utter nonsense.
He's either going to relocate or he's putting pressure on ownership to get another star player
I saw an article talking about the possibility of Paul George coming on board since he's a free agent this summer, but our payroll is already so high, we'd have to sacrifice a lot to get him. Not sure they could make the numbers work.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:39:14 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
I know I haven't been bantering much lately but what are you up to Dean?
I am the area archives service coordinator in that 12 step program I belong to. so I am entrusted to display the areas old crap at certain events. tomorrow we celebrate Founders Day.

http://www.findingdulcinea.com/news/on-this-day/June/Bill-Wilson-Founded-Alcoholics-Anonymous.html
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:44:06 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Only Dean would have the truck loaded at 7:30 am today for an event at 9:00 am tomorrow ???

Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:46:13 AM
Morning Archivist Dean
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:46:31 AM
good morning guys. truck is loaded to set up my archives display. even have two laptops so I can loop the two separate presentations. setting up at 9am for tomorrows event while volunteers help in the kitchen getting everything ready with the chef for tomorrows bunch. this will be my dry run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month. Short Story and coffee.
Only Dean would have the truck loaded at 7:30 am today for an event at 9:00 am tomorrow ???
very true, but when I get it set up this morning all I have to do tomorrow is stand around and look pretty while I eat.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:47:54 AM
Morning Archivist Dean
I'm not the Archivist, Archives Service Coordinator for District 28 in Area 14.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 07:48:45 AM
I like stuff old, like my women.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:01:17 AM
Morning Archivist Dean
I'm not the Archivist, Archives Service Coordinator for District 28 in Area 14.
You may not be "THE" Archivist but what you have been doing falls under the definition of an Archivist.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement Among Post-2017 Options.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:04:51 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:22:33 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 08:30:22 AM
time to head out
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 08:31:12 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:34:32 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.
Indeed a possibility !
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 08:42:15 AM
time to head out
Later, ProfessorDean.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 08:48:15 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I think she's too wore out for that line of work.
That's saying a lot...
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:49:08 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.
I would pay for some of that too but only if her mouth was suppressed.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 08:54:39 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.
I would pay for some of that too but only if her mouth was suppressed.
Lol, yeah, her voice is kind of annoying.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 09:05:06 AM
Hey Dave:

NASCAR Rumors: Danica Patrick Considering Retirement (To hide the fact she has no major sponsors and Stewart wants rid of her) Among Post-2017 Options.
Fixed it
do you think she's tired of being rear ended by everyone, or everyone is tired of rear ending her?
It is all about $ and her only monetary value now is as a whore.
I'd pay to go a round with her. I don't know anything about NASCAR and she just might be terrible at the sport. But I know something about woman and she's hot.
I would pay for some of that too but only if her mouth was suppressed.
Lol, yeah, her voice is kind of annoying.
You haven't heard my wife... Although I haven't either since I learned to tune her out.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 09:24:46 AM
Time to get working around this f'n house, mowing and packing.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
68° heading to 90° by 3pm.
hopefully we'll all be done with kitchen prep by noon so I can hit the pool with the lady.
Give the new ladder some action?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:02:09 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 10:02:59 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:03:36 AM
Today is Friday, June 9, the 160th day of 2017. There are 205 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 9, 1954, during the Senate Army-McCarthy hearings, Army special counsel Joseph N. Welch berated Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., for publicly attacking a member of Welch's law firm, Fred Fisher, asking McCarthy: "Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

On this date:

In A.D. 68, Roman Emperor Nero committed suicide, ending a 13-year reign.

In 1870, author Charles Dickens died in Gad's Hill Place, England.

In 1911, Carrie (sometimes spelled "Carry") A. Nation, the hatchet-wielding temperance crusader, died in Leavenworth, Kansas, at age 64.

In 1934, the first Walt Disney animated cartoon featuring Donald Duck, "The Wise Little Hen," was released.

In 1943, the federal government began withholding income tax from paychecks.

In 1946, Bhumibol Adulyadej (poo-mee-POON' ah-dool-yah-DAYD') became king of Thailand at age 18, beginning a 70-year reign that ended with his death in Oct. 2016.

In 1953, 94 people died when a tornado struck Worcester (WU'-stur), Massachusetts.

In 1969, the Senate confirmed Warren Burger to be the new chief justice of the United States, succeeding Earl Warren.

In 1973, Secretariat won the Belmont Stakes, becoming horse racing's first Triple Crown winner in 25 years.

In 1986, the Rogers Commission released its report on the Challenger disaster, criticizing NASA and rocket-builder Morton Thiokol for management problems leading to the explosion that claimed the lives of seven astronauts.

In 1994, a fire destroyed the Georgia mansion of Atlanta Falcons receiver Andre Rison; his girlfriend, rap singer Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, admitted causing the blaze after a fight, and was later sentenced to probation.

In 1997, the final episode of "Married... with Children" ("Chicago Shoe Exchange") aired on Fox, ending the series' 11-season run.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:04:01 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, denounced by anti-American protesters on the streets of Rome, defended his humanitarian record as he met at the Vatican with Pope Benedict XVI, who expressed concern about "the worrisome situation in Iraq." Rags to Riches became the first filly to win the Belmont Stakes since 1905. Justine Henin (EH'-nen) claimed her third consecutive French Open title with a 6-1, 6-2 victory over Ana Ivanovic (ee-VAH'-noh-vich).

Five years ago: Spain became the fourth and largest country to ask Europe to rescue its failing banks (however, the bailout was averted). Commerce Secretary John Bryson got into two car accidents while driving in the Los Angeles area after suffering a seizure (he ended up resigning his post). Three people, including two former Auburn University football players, were shot to death at a pool party near the Alabama campus; suspect Desmonte Leonard was later convicted of capital murder and sentenced to life without parole. Maria Sharapova (shah-rah-POH'-vah) won the French Open, defeating Sara Errani 6-3, 6-2 to complete the career Grand Slam. Union Rags nipped Paynter at the wire in a photo finish to win the Belmont Stakes.

One year ago: President Barack Obama endorsed Hillary Clinton to succeed him and urged Democrats in a web video to line up behind her, declaring: "Look, I know how hard this job can be. That's why I know Hillary will be so good at it."
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:04:27 AM
Today's Birthdays: Comedian Jackie Mason is 89. Media analyst Marvin Kalb is 87. Former baseball manager and player Bill Virdon is 86. Sports commentator Dick Vitale is 78. Author Letty Cottin Pogrebin is 78. Rock musician Mick Box (Uriah Heep) is 70. Retired MLB All-Star Dave Parker is 66. Film composer James Newton Howard is 66. Mystery author Patricia Cornwell is 61. Actor Michael J. Fox is 56. Writer-producer Aaron Sorkin is 56. Actor Johnny Depp is 54. Actress Gloria Reuben is 53. Gospel singer-actress Tamela Mann is 51. Rock musician Dean Felber (Hootie & the Blowfish) is 50. Rock musician Dean Dinning is 50. Musician Ed Simons is 47. Actress Keesha Sharp is 44. Country musician Shade Deggs (Cole Deggs and the Lonesome) is 43. Bluegrass singer-musician Jamie Dailey (Dailey & Vincent) is 42. Actress Michaela Conlin is 39. Actress Natalie Portman is 36. Actress Mae Whitman is 29. Actor Lucien Laviscount is 25.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 10:04:47 AM
Thought for Today: "Next to the slanderer, we detest the bearer of the slander to our ears." - Mary Catherwood, American novelist (1847-1901).
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 10:47:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 11:07:38 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
To paraphrase Dean, fresh pot of coffee on.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 11:13:36 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
To paraphrase Dean, fresh pot of coffee on.
You forgot the EPC 2nd.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 11:19:07 AM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 09, 2017, 11:26:55 AM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 11:30:28 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
To paraphrase Dean, fresh pot of coffee on.
You forgot the EPC 2nd.
Sorry, got to draw the line somewhere.  Don't do 2nds and no pool in the back yard.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 11:43:45 AM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning, UNDelegateTony.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 11:44:20 AM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
To paraphrase Dean, fresh pot of coffee on.
You forgot the EPC 2nd.
Sorry, got to draw the line somewhere.  Don't do 2nds and no pool in the back yard.
And no redhead?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 09, 2017, 11:46:47 AM
Alec Bradley day at the Sis.  Unfortunately no freebies.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 12:10:37 PM
Afternoon All Nighter Dave
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 12:11:08 PM
Routine Chores done now some lunch then some packing.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 12:13:02 PM
Sold $7500 worth of furniture for $1000 this morning so doing real well today, another fabulous investment!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 12:15:02 PM
Alec Bradley day at the Sis.  Unfortunately no freebies.
Smoked 2 of the freebies in SC, I would call them a nice under $2 smoke but the boy likes them.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 12:18:12 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 12:35:28 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Well, at least you got the place you wanted.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 01:05:28 PM
Sold $7500 worth of furniture for $1000 this morning so doing real well today, another fabulous investment!
Furniture is among the biggest scams on the planet.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:17:59 PM
all set up.
pool chemicals administered.
I will be joining the chemicals soon.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
Morning gentlemen, TGIF indeed.
Welcome back to the right coast. Get any sleep?
Yea, 2-3 hours.
To paraphrase Dean, fresh pot of coffee on.
You forgot the EPC 2nd.
Sorry, got to draw the line somewhere.  Don't do 2nds and no pool in the back yard.
not everybody has unlimited fund or buys more than they smoke.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 01:19:58 PM
Afternoon All Nighter Dave
TNWSS
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:20:18 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
now you know how Danica feels.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 01:20:28 PM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)
Howdy, Flip. Big weekend plans?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 01:24:08 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)

me too me too.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 01:38:48 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.
Worst case scenario, he can just pull a Drumpf in a few weeks and tell us he paid way less than asking price, and that we're #fakenews for suggesting otherwise.  8)
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:46:34 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 01:47:43 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 01:52:00 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Hope everyone is keeping their bathing suits on.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 02:09:28 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.
Worst case scenario, he can just pull a Drumpf in a few weeks and tell us he paid way less than asking price, and that we're #fakenews for suggesting otherwise.  8)
Troublemaker!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 02:10:28 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 02:10:45 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 02:11:14 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
LALTS
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:12:47 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 02:13:19 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.
How old is the daughter, 54?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:14:24 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 02:14:27 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.
How old is the daughter, 54?
That's Barely Legal in Dean's world
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:15:08 PM
WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.
How old is the daughter, 54?
30's? just a baby.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: sfish on June 09, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:17:12 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
a dick is a dick no matter what.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:23:45 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
a dick is a dick no matter what.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 09, 2017, 02:23:58 PM
Have a good weekend, all. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
And you are incorrect, he is a dick because of his pompous attitude.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 09, 2017, 02:35:08 PM
Going to WallyWorld.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 02:36:05 PM
Going to WallyWorld.
Better you than me!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 09, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)
Howdy, Flip. Big weekend plans?
nope, might make a shrimp marinara sauce with pasta, got some shrimp in the freezer that
need some cooking. Going to give my sisters a break, and spend Sunday with my mom on Staten Island.
Might take down the old canvas topped gazebo framework(12' x 12'), on the deck on Saturday, new hard topped
gazebo(12' X 16") is in boxes in the garage(don't tell Dean, he might show up with one or more
ladies with him, and it would piss off the warden!), since Gabrielle will have my car to get to work, can't do much else.
be using my car to get to work, it's still mine for the next 4 weeks or so.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 09, 2017, 02:46:41 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
he paid current asking price, which went down about $43,000 in the last couple of months ($6000 last week alone!).  Pay attention, it was still below average market price.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 09, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
Have a good weekend, all. Hazzuh!
take care Golf!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 03:09:49 PM
Rather nice catch for $49 delivered  :)
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 03:13:24 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
he paid current asking price, which went down about $43,000 in the last couple of months ($6000 last week alone!).  Pay attention, it was still below average market price.
First time I ever had more trouble buying a house than selling the current one!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 03:45:08 PM
Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
In fairness, the owner's only a dick because he had to pay full price
he paid current asking price, which went down about $43,000 in the last couple of months ($6000 last week alone!).  Pay attention, it was still below average market price.
It only appears to have gone down $43k when it really went down $23k because the $20k drop 3 days after he listed it was a marketing scam douchebag real estate agents  play with the multi-list.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 04:04:18 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 04:08:47 PM
AJ Enclave lit while watching NCAABaseball Super Regionals.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 09, 2017, 04:33:47 PM
AJ Enclave lit while watching NCAABaseball Super Regionals.
enjoy, i am getting ready to leave the office, might check out the roof top happy hour
at the Marriott Fairfield Inn, nah maybe a cigar at the legion....
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 04:34:21 PM
AJ Enclave lit while watching NCAABaseball Super Regionals.
enjoy, i am getting ready to leave the office, might check out the roof top happy hour
at the Marriott Fairfield Inn, nah maybe a cigar at the legion....
Have a good evening Flip
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 05:29:31 PM
Another SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 09, 2017, 05:31:18 PM
[...]
So he's a dick AND a douchebag?  Could turn out to be a shithead between now and closing, a trifecta!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: Threebean on June 09, 2017, 05:32:28 PM
Afternoon boys. Been running around the state yesterday and today.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Woohoo! It's beautiful out, I had a long but productive day at work, and I just lit a Sobremesa for the commute home.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 05:48:56 PM
Afternoon boys. Been running around the state yesterday and today.
Afternoon Missing Bean
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 05:49:14 PM
Woohoo! It's beautiful out, I had a long but productive day at work, and I just lit a Sobremesa for the commute home.
Evening Mayor
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 05:53:52 PM
Woohoo! It's beautiful out, I had a long but productive day at work, and I just lit a Sobremesa for the commute home.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170609/e5cb326787f8dde5097622b720225353.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 05:54:34 PM
Woohoo! It's beautiful out, I had a long but productive day at work, and I just lit a Sobremesa for the commute home.
Evening Mayor
It certainly is.

So? Was the offer accepted?
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:03:28 PM
Woohoo! It's beautiful out, I had a long but productive day at work, and I just lit a Sobremesa for the commute home.
Evening Mayor
It certainly is.

So? Was the offer accepted?
No response yet, guy is really an asshole.  As clean as a deal can be, full asking price, $10k earnest money, no contingency's, all cash with proof of funds available provided and close any time within 30 days.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:08:12 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:21:46 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:28:52 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
6-6 top of the 14th
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:39:19 PM
3rd and final SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 07:52:12 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
6-6 top of the 14th
Aggies strand runners on 2nd and 3rd so 6-6 going to the 15th
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:17:52 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
6-6 top of the 14th
Aggies strand runners on 2nd and 3rd so 6-6 going to the 15th
Aggies win 7-6 after 15 innings, 5 hours and 15 minutes of play.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 08:21:34 PM
Riding home in my limo. Traffic sucks. They forgot to put the mini bar and humidor in. And these seats are kinda hard and uncomfortable.

Oh well. At least I'm not driving.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 09, 2017, 08:42:22 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
6-6 top of the 14th
Aggies strand runners on 2nd and 3rd so 6-6 going to the 15th
Aggies win 7-6 after 15 innings, 5 hours and 15 minutes of play.
That's a lot of ball scratching.
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:53:42 PM
TX Aggies and Davidson tied 6-6 bottom of the 9th after the Aggies blew a 4 run lead in the 6th.
Extra innings
Tied at 6 going to the 12th after Aggies had the bases loaded in the 11th without scoring.
6-6 top of the 14th
Aggies strand runners on 2nd and 3rd so 6-6 going to the 15th
Aggies win 7-6 after 15 innings, 5 hours and 15 minutes of play.
That's a lot of ball scratching.
Indeed it is
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 09, 2017, 08:54:24 PM
Riding home in my limo. Traffic sucks. They forgot to put the mini bar and humidor in. And these seats are kinda hard and uncomfortable.

Oh well. At least I'm not driving.
You should at least have a flask
Title: Re: 6/9/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 09, 2017, 09:00:57 PM
Riding home in my limo. Traffic sucks. They forgot to put the mini bar and humidor in. And these seats are kinda hard and uncomfortable.

Oh well. At least I'm not driving.
You should at least have a flask
I should. A grand idea.