Author Topic: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016  (Read 16689 times)

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2016, 09:41:29 AM »

Warden's report on Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Store

- Not much furniture, mostly the décor type stuff  Joanna places all over the houses (and then takes it back after the show ends)
- They went pretty early and no line but 30-45 minute line to get in the store when she left.  Fire Department enforces the occupancy limit.  Saturday     lines are sometimes 1-2 hours waiting to get in.
- Prices were astronomical
- Checkout line was 50-60 people long so takes about an hour to check out.  She was told it was double that on Saturdays.
- Got an entire section for non-decorator items like t-shirts, hats, show videos, koozees and other junk.
- She did not spend a penny!

Summary - People are so stupid!

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2016, 09:42:22 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2016, 09:45:05 AM »

maybe a shower, cigar, and coffee will help me.
Couldn't hurt.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2016, 09:45:27 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
Uhhhhh, what? Morning LocalBuddhistBuddy Tony

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2016, 09:46:05 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.
I had no idea Charlie was Buddhist

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2016, 09:46:44 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.
I think he's bi-denominational.....

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.
I think he's bi-denominational.....
Well we have long known he was "Bi" but did not know it was denominational.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2016, 09:52:51 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.
I'm sure there have been others. I just couldn't name any.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2016, 09:54:02 AM »

Good morning, gents. Who's spreading the rumor that I like Mondays? It ain't true.

Been up since 4:30 helping out a buddy at his local Buddhist temple. I could use all the good karma I can get my hands on.
I believe you are the first Italian Buddhist I ever knew.
I think he's bi-denominational.....
More like, try-denominational.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2016, 09:57:39 AM »

ahhhhhh. EPC 2nd and coffee.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2016, 10:06:44 AM »

Warden's report on Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Store

- Not much furniture, mostly the décor type stuff  Joanna places all over the houses (and then takes it back after the show ends)
- They went pretty early and no line but 30-45 minute line to get in the store when she left.  Fire Department enforces the occupancy limit.  Saturday     lines are sometimes 1-2 hours waiting to get in.
- Prices were astronomical
- Checkout line was 50-60 people long so takes about an hour to check out.  She was told it was double that on Saturdays.
- Got an entire section for non-decorator items like t-shirts, hats, show videos, koozees and other junk.
- She did not spend a penny!

Summary - People are so stupid!
Indeed. The Cult of Celebrity.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:03 AM »

Warden's report on Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Store

- Not much furniture, mostly the décor type stuff  Joanna places all over the houses (and then takes it back after the show ends)
- They went pretty early and no line but 30-45 minute line to get in the store when she left.  Fire Department enforces the occupancy limit.  Saturday     lines are sometimes 1-2 hours waiting to get in.
- Prices were astronomical
- Checkout line was 50-60 people long so takes about an hour to check out.  She was told it was double that on Saturdays.
- Got an entire section for non-decorator items like t-shirts, hats, show videos, koozees and other junk.
- She did not spend a penny!

Summary - People are so stupid!
Indeed. The Cult of Celebrity.
Indeed it sadly is!

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:29 AM »

ahhhhhh. EPC 2nd and coffee.
The "real dean" has arrived!

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2016, 10:17:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundos