Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016  (Read 16756 times)

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2016, 01:17:11 PM »

Guess I will go find some lunch.
Subway it is
I made prosciutto and mozzarella sandwiches. The kids came home to get dressed in their costumes.
You're giving those sandwiches out to trick or treaters?
…along with yard gars.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2016, 01:18:38 PM »

And what next?

Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign
Every friggin' nutcase thinks this is the time to crawl out from under their rocks....
Slick Willy's love child?

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2016, 01:19:31 PM »

And what next?

Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign
Every friggin' nutcase thinks this is the time to crawl out from under their rocks....
Slick Willy's love child?
Might be

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/10/20/most-popular-halloween-candy/92473320/

Texas goes with Candy Corn, NJ with Sour Patch Kids and Ohio to Milky Way.  (think I'll move to Ohio)

Luckily TexDave will be moving to another Candy Corn state....SC.
why do they keep making Candy Corn, that stuff is vile, are you folks using
it when you make succotash or what?   oh yeah hello everybody.
Afternoon flip
hello Scott.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2016, 01:22:53 PM »

And what next?

Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign
Every friggin' nutcase thinks this is the time to crawl out from under their rocks....
Oh, Hillary and Donald crawled out months ago.
had to, weren't rocks big enough for either of them to be under....

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2016, 01:25:28 PM »

And what next?

Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign
Every friggin' nutcase thinks this is the time to crawl out from under their rocks....
Oh, Hillary and Donald crawled out months ago.
had to, weren't rocks big enough for either of them to be under....
I think that would be Chris Christi

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2016, 01:30:38 PM »

Off for a Dr. visit, BBL.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2016, 01:33:00 PM »

Off for a Dr. visit, BBL.
Ask for a Halloween Band-Aid.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2016, 01:33:05 PM »

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2016, 01:47:34 PM »

$1 shipping at the .BIZ until Midnight Tuesday.

Tat Monster 2016 "The Krueger" $130/Box of 10 which I assume is probably MSRP.
Indeed

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2016, 01:57:06 PM »

Think I will stroll down to the post office and drop a package off.  Weather is quite nice out.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2016, 02:26:08 PM »

Think I will stroll down to the post office and drop a package off.  Weather is quite nice out.
I have observed today that the wearing of Halloween costumes by Adult Working Females is most often done by the larger less attractive members of the species.

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2016, 02:35:00 PM »

O'gunner is pleased with James Comey's following up on this investigation..........

Maybe Another - Great Job Brownie, Now You Are Fired!

Or maybe, " we wrapped up this thing quick and there are no emails of concern to the Clinton investigation, case closed".

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2016, 02:36:19 PM »

Nap Lull?

Re: Trick or Treat! - 10/31/2016
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2016, 02:38:03 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/10/20/most-popular-halloween-candy/92473320/

Texas goes with Candy Corn, NJ with Sour Patch Kids and Ohio to Milky Way.  (think I'll move to Ohio)

Luckily TexDave will be moving to another Candy Corn state....SC.
why do they keep making Candy Corn, that stuff is vile, are you folks using
it when you make succotash or what?   oh yeah hello everybody.
They make it for me.  I like candy corn.
as do I.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13