Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2021, 11:09:35 AM »

Meeting time coming up. Don't anyone delete their account while I'm gone.
Not gonna lie. I'm considering it.

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2021, 11:10:47 AM »

Meeting time coming up. Don't anyone delete their account while I'm gone.
Not gonna lie. I'm considering it.
Well, at least give us a hazzuh before you shut down the whole works. When does the site come up for renewal, June?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2021, 11:12:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!
And there isn't much left to lose.  I think Oy and I are the only conservatives left here.
I just hate all government.....I’m like antiFart with a job.

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2021, 11:19:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!
And there isn't much left to lose.  I think Oy and I are the only conservatives left here.
I just hate all government.....I’m like antiFart with a job.
We'll expect you at the next rally. Assuming you can get the day off.

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2021, 11:38:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!
And there isn't much left to lose.  I think Oy and I are the only conservatives left here.
I'm a lifelong Republican, used to be conservative, but the whole system has shifted, so I guess I would now be considered a moderate.  But a moderate Republican who hates Trumpf (who isn't a Republican or conservative) and is surprised at people being surprised at his behavior now.
I've been wondering for a long time now what defines a "moderate."  If I'm a hardcore gun rights supporter, and hardcore anti-tax, but couldn't care less who marries or has sex with who, have a deep distrust of law enforcement at all levels, believe the virus and the pandemic are real (but have philosophical concerns that government is given too much latitude), have a problem with illegal immigration (but have a number of friends who are undocumented), and I believe there is persistent racism and xenophobia in the human race (but doubt that legislation is going to cure that), and giggle that the Big Corporations the Democrats once thought were a threat to America are now the backbone of their communication arm - am I a Nazi?
Fiscally conservative but a social liberal?? I think we are basically on the same page.

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2021, 11:39:34 AM »

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2021, 11:40:12 AM »

Meeting time coming up. Don't anyone delete their account while I'm gone.
Not gonna lie. I'm considering it.
Well, at least give us a hazzuh before you shut down the whole works. When does the site come up for renewal, June?
Actually March. I'm not really gonna tear it town. Even if I am the only one left posting and deleting bot accounts.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2021, 11:40:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Raz. You ready for the revolution?
Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss.
If I wasn't worried about losing any more banterers, I'd tell you how ridiculous that is. Instead, I'll just say Go Browns!
And there isn't much left to lose.  I think Oy and I are the only conservatives left here.
I just hate all government.....I’m like antiFart with a job.
We'll expect you at the next rally. Assuming you can get the day off.
rally’s are no longer allowed as per the ministry of truth.

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/12/2021
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2021, 11:41:12 AM »

Big game.

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2021, 11:43:22 AM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2021, 11:43:55 AM »

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2021, 11:49:58 AM »

[...]
I would say we pretty much align on most.  I also own guns but have no problem with registration.  I am personally pro life, but am not about to tell anyone else what choice to make (so there's a conservative no-no).  I'm pro-police but definitely believe there are more than a few bad eggs in uniform that should be prosecuted without the blanket protections currently afforded.  Don't like unions, but acknowledge they are responsible for many of the benefits I received when I was working.  I do not vote party lines.  I believe good government can help in certain situations but it's not my parent....so  not a Nazi, not a conservative, not a Democrat (even a moderate Democrat...however many of them are left).

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2021, 12:02:52 PM »

[...]
Classical liberal. I want government limited as much as possible. People can marry who they want without government interference, and I can criticize people all I want, and vice versa, without government interference. But one proper domain of government is regulating interstate commerce, which covers big tech.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7