Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2018  (Read 8154 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
So what all do you have in that magical work humi?
Great question... I'll check in a minute.
Decided on a La Palina Red Label.
Was even stopped by a grandpa who was telling his grandson to take a deep breath and learn the smell of the good life.

#childabuse
Now that’s a fine grandpa right there! #teachingthemtobemen

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

North Carolinians roll out the red carpet for Miss #FLORENCE
.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
So what all do you have in that magical work humi?
Great question... I'll check in a minute.
Decided on a La Palina Red Label.
Was even stopped by a grandpa who was telling his grandson to take a deep breath and learn the smell of the good life.

#childabuse
Now that’s a fine grandpa right there! #teachingthemtobemen
Hahaha. Agreed.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
Quick check of Stormtracker showed no storms near us.  All clear to light up!
Weather Channel says I should have been blown away and drowned by now but it is partly cloudy and hot as hell.  Sitting out on the upstairs porch with the boy having a Little Devil and a little brown whiskey.
That sounds nice. So where's the Mrs? Some of us missed something along the way.
She went to Louisiana to visit her sister for a week but can’t get back tomorrow due to the storm so staying another week
Win / win !
Indeed, though I hope you don't have to do the hotel thing.  That would get old fast.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
Quick check of Stormtracker showed no storms near us.  All clear to light up!
Weather Channel says I should have been blown away and drowned by now but it is partly cloudy and hot as hell.  Sitting out on the upstairs porch with the boy having a Little Devil and a little brown whiskey.
That sounds nice. So where's the Mrs? Some of us missed something along the way.
She went to Louisiana to visit her sister for a week but can’t get back tomorrow due to the storm so staying another week
Win / win !
Indeed, though I hope you don't have to do the hotel thing.  That would get old fast.
Well we are going to good ole Home2Suites tomorrow but I hope we can be out of there by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

[...]

That's right. I forgot that between Austin and SC you lived in a hotel or two for a long  time.  Dejavu all over again.

[...]

Pack the travel humi and don't forget the cutter and torch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]