CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2018  (Read 8154 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2018, 06:18:30 PM »

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
So what all do you have in that magical work humi?
Great question... I'll check in a minute.
Decided on a La Palina Red Label.
Was even stopped by a grandpa who was telling his grandson to take a deep breath and learn the smell of the good life.

#childabuse
Now that’s a fine grandpa right there! #teachingthemtobemen

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2018, 06:51:32 PM »

North Carolinians roll out the red carpet for Miss #FLORENCE

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2018, 07:17:15 PM »

Possible thunderstorms be damned, I'm smoking a cigar on the way home. Now, I've just gotta figure out what it'll be.
So what all do you have in that magical work humi?
Great question... I'll check in a minute.
Decided on a La Palina Red Label.
Was even stopped by a grandpa who was telling his grandson to take a deep breath and learn the smell of the good life.

#childabuse
Now that’s a fine grandpa right there! #teachingthemtobemen
Hahaha. Agreed.

Threebean

« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2018, 08:26:46 PM »

Quick check of Stormtracker showed no storms near us.  All clear to light up!
Weather Channel says I should have been blown away and drowned by now but it is partly cloudy and hot as hell.  Sitting out on the upstairs porch with the boy having a Little Devil and a little brown whiskey.
That sounds nice. So where's the Mrs? Some of us missed something along the way.
She went to Louisiana to visit her sister for a week but can’t get back tomorrow due to the storm so staying another week
Win / win !
Indeed, though I hope you don't have to do the hotel thing.  That would get old fast.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2018, 08:29:10 PM »

Weather Channel says I should have been blown away and drowned by now but it is partly cloudy and hot as hell.  Sitting out on the upstairs porch with the boy having a Little Devil and a little brown whiskey.
That sounds nice. So where's the Mrs? Some of us missed something along the way.
She went to Louisiana to visit her sister for a week but can’t get back tomorrow due to the storm so staying another week
Win / win !
Indeed, though I hope you don't have to do the hotel thing.  That would get old fast.
Well we are going to good ole Home2Suites tomorrow but I hope we can be out of there by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

Threebean

« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2018, 10:03:55 PM »

Win / win !
Well we are going to good ole Home2Suites tomorrow but I hope we can be out of there by Saturday or Sunday at the latest.
That's right. I forgot that between Austin and SC you lived in a hotel or two for a long  time.  Dejavu all over again. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2018, 10:28:08 PM »

Win / win !
Pack the travel humi and don't forget the cutter and torch.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]