Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2018  (Read 8153 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
Never Forget - 9/11/2018
« on: September 11, 2018, 12:01:02 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

good morning banter.
La Palina Classic and coffee.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Five men were caught on camera pocketing nearly $1,000 worth of cigars from a Ybor City store.

According to police, the men stole the cigars from Long Ash Cigars on East 7th Avenue in Ybor City.

Police asked the public to help them "smoke out these cigar thieves from their hiding place" by passing along anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers.

To be eligible for up to $3,000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS or go online.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Five men were caught on camera pocketing nearly $1,000 worth of cigars from a Ybor City store.

According to police, the men stole the cigars from Long Ash Cigars on East 7th Avenue in Ybor City.

Police asked the public to help them "smoke out these cigar thieves from their hiding place" by passing along anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers.

To be eligible for up to $3,000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS or go online.
What'd they steal, 5 Gurkhas?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Morning Storm Chasers

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Jim Cantore is in Wrightsville Beach, NC which is 74 miles from here so we should be pretty safe.

Seriously, for SC we are on the weak side of the storm and inland flooding from rainfall is the real potential risk

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Five men were caught on camera pocketing nearly $1,000 worth of cigars from a Ybor City store.

According to police, the men stole the cigars from Long Ash Cigars on East 7th Avenue in Ybor City.

Police asked the public to help them "smoke out these cigar thieves from their hiding place" by passing along anonymous tips to Crime Stoppers.

To be eligible for up to $3,000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS or go online.
What'd they steal, 5 Gurkhas?
$3000 reward for a $1000 shoplifting theft which was probably closer to $500 worth. ::)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Jim Cantore is in Wrightsville Beach, NC which is 74 miles from here so we should be pretty safe.

Seriously, for SC inland flooding from rainfall is the real potential risk
I hope you stay safe. just stay away from Cantore and you'll be fine.
I had the displeasure,of having him on top of a few snow enents I worked in NY.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

gas stations here are busier than usual.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

gas stations here are busier than usual.
Oh hell, many stations were out of gas yesterday evening.

Family and I filled all,the vehicles up Over the weekend so we are good on fuel.

We have hotel rooms and are ready to go to Columbia tomorrow morning very early if necessary.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Jim Cantore is in Wrightsville Beach, NC which is 74 miles from here so we should be pretty safe.

Seriously, for SC inland flooding from rainfall is the real potential risk
I hope you stay safe. just stay away from Cantore and you'll be fine.
I had the displeasure,of having him on top of a few snow enents I worked in NY.
I met him years ago and he is a total jackass to say the least.

I am basing everything on the NWS tracks so if those start moving drastically then we might have to grab our ass and run.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

good morning banter.
La Palina Classic and coffee.
Good morning, Dean. How do you like those La Palinas?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

If you want to watch the storm coming in this camera offshore of Cape Fear, NC should work until it blows off. (Only visible during daylight hours). Cape Fear is very near Wrightsville Beach where Cantore is.

https://explore.org/livecams/frying-pan/frying-pan-cam

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Jim Cantore is in Wrightsville Beach, NC which is 74 miles from here so we should be pretty safe.

Seriously, for SC inland flooding from rainfall is the real potential risk
I hope you stay safe. just stay away from Cantore and you'll be fine.
I had the displeasure,of having him on top of a few snow enents I worked in NY.
I met him years ago and he is a total jackass to say the least.

I am basing everything on the NWS tracks so if those start moving drastically then we might have to grab our ass and run.
second time I met him was in Long Island and I finally had to tell him to get his crew out of my way so my men could go to work or his gear would get plowed up. he is an arrogant bastard.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2018

Good morning, LTG and RunningForCoverDave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8