Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2014  (Read 56505 times)

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Today's Birthdays: Actress Betsy Drake is 91. Former Sen. Daniel Akaka, D-Hawaii, is 90. Actor Earl Holliman is 86. Comedian Tom Dreesen is 75. Movie director Brian De Palma is 74. Rock singer-musician Jack Ely (The Kingsmen) is 71. Rock musician Mickey Hart (The Dead) is 71. Singer-musician Leo Kottke is 69. Actor Phillip Alford is 66. Actress Amy Madigan is 64. Rock singer-musician Tommy Shaw (Styx) is 61. Sports reporter Lesley Visser is 61. Actor Reed Birney is 60. Singer-songwriter Diane Warren is 58. Homeland Security Secretary Jeh (jay) Johnson is 57. Musician Jon Moss (Culture Club) is 57. Actor Scott Patterson is 56. Rock musician Mick Talbot (The Style Council) is 56. Actress Roxann Dawson is 56. Actor John Hawkes is 55. Actress Anne Ramsay is 54. Actress Virginia Madsen is 53. Actress Kristy McNichol is 52. Musician-composer Moby is 49. Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is 49. Business reporter Maria Bartiromo is 47. Singer Harry Connick Jr. is 47. Rock musician Bart Van Der Zeeuw is 46. Actress Taraji (tuh-RAH'-jee) P. Henson is 44. Actress Laura Wright is 44. Rock musician Jeremy Popoff (Lit) is 43. Blogger Markos Moulitsas is 43. Singer Brad Fischetti (LFO) is 39. Rapper Mr. Black is 37. Rock musician Jon Buckland (Coldplay) is 37. Rapper Ludacris is 37. Rock singer Ben Lee is 36. Actor Ryan Slattery is 36. Actress Ariana Richards (Film: "Jurassic Park") is 35. Actress Elizabeth Henstridge is 27. Actor Tyler Hoechlin (HEK'-lihn) is 27. Country singer Charles Kelley (Lady Antebellum) is 33. Actress Mackenzie Aladjem is 13.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Thought for Today: "This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." — Elmer Davis, American news commentator (1890-1958).

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Man + Woman
-------------------------

ROMANCE MATHEMATICS

Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

OFFICE ARITHMETIC

Smart boss + smart employee = profit

Smart boss + dumb employee = production

Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion

Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

SHOPPING MATH

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need.

GENERAL EQUATIONS

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

HAPPINESS

To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

LONGEVITY   STATISTICS

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

PROPENSITY TO CHANGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

HOW TO STOP PEOPLE FROM BUGGING YOU ABOUT GETTING
MARRIED

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me
in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next."

They stopped after I started doing the same thing to
them at funerals.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Morning Chip.  You the only one holding down the fort?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Morning LSU and Dave.  Happy day off Chip.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Morning LSU and Dave.  Happy day off Chip.
Morning Dave.  Does that mean it's lawnmowing day?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)
Hard to believe they did it, seemed to me like it was their franchise player.  That is a real man's starter Chip.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Morning LSU and Dave.  Happy day off Chip.
Morning Dave.  Does that mean it's lawnmowing day?
Depends on the atmospheric conditions.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)
Hard to believe they did it, seemed to me like it was their franchise player.  That is a real man's starter Chip.
A bit bold for me first thing for sure.  They still have it and supposedly not changed the blend.  Just has the new "cool" bands and ordinary boxes.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Dave - Looks like Earnest T Bass and Otis Cambell spent the night together hitting the bottle with a recruit.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)
Hard to believe they did it, seemed to me like it was their franchise player.  That is a real man's starter Chip.
A bit bold for me first thing for sure.  They still have it and supposedly not changed the blend.  Just has the new "cool" bands and ordinary boxes.
Oh I thought they changed everything but I never bought them other than occasionally at a B&M.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Dave - Looks like Earnest T Bass and Otis Cambell spent the night together hitting the bottle with a recruit.
For sure, contemplating the meaning of life.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Good morning to the Dave's.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2014

Starting the day with a Camacho Triple, it's hard to believe that it's been more than a year now when these Camacho's went on clearance.
Still have about half a box.  (and handsome boxes they were)
Hard to believe they did it, seemed to me like it was their franchise player.  That is a real man's starter Chip.
A bit bold for me first thing for sure.  They still have it and supposedly not changed the blend.  Just has the new "cool" bands and ordinary boxes.
Oh I thought they changed everything but I never bought them other than occasionally at a B&M.
They discontinued three or four lines and reblended the others except for 3M and Connecticut.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25