Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2017, 11:51:54 AM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2017, 11:53:57 AM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.
Gonna create a new one. And this time actually write it down so I can't forget what's on it.

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2017, 12:04:45 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2017, 12:09:29 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2017, 12:13:20 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.

« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2017, 12:15:17 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2017, 12:21:42 PM »

Morning men.   Storms are through, should be a nice afternoon.
Good mooring, Mark. We've got a relatively nice one here too. Supposed to hit 60°.
Time to dust off that short list, then, Mr. Mayor.
Gonna create a new one. And this time actually write it down so I can't forget what's on it.
Good plan.

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2017, 12:37:09 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2017, 12:41:19 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2017, 12:44:45 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2017, 12:45:50 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Easter Sunday I am going away for the week on a kayaking adventure with the lady.

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2017, 12:46:52 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2017, 12:48:52 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Yeah you Hound dog you.

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2017, 01:26:35 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Happy Spring Day Dean.

« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2017, 01:27:06 PM »

just finished compiling my nores and printing my reports for the Intergroup and District meetings tonight.
Short Story and coffee gathering sun. 84° and clear with a slight breeze here.
Good afternoon Dean.
hello Rick. see you still got winter there.
Yeah not quite golfing weather yet. Nice tomorrow then crappy for a bit. It's tolerable.
soon Rick I hope. always golf weather here. I had to turn down a tourney yesterday with another northern AA District. I had an Events Informational Meeting to get a committee together. it worked out better than I expected, though I'd rather have been golfing.
Sounds like your enjoying yourself much better than if you were Northeast. Helping others, golfing, etc.
Pleasuring mature ladies.
that too.
hi Mike.
Yeah you Hound dog you.