CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017  (Read 18675 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017
« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Wish I had known that earlier. Might have been able to make time for a quick bowl.

Howdy,  Mikey.
Bet it was on your short list too.
I don't have to take this abuse... But I want to.
you can always report him to the Moderator. oh wait, that's you. ha.
I wonder what happens if you click that? Hahaha.
I just reported you!
Let me see if my Admin ID received anything...
ha ha ha
I don't see anything. I would have thought an email or something showing the offending post.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2017, 08:23:40 PM »

Wish I had known that earlier. Might have been able to make time for a quick bowl.

Howdy,  Mikey.
I just reported you!
ha ha ha
I don't see anything. I would have thought an email or something showing the offending post.
it gave a text box and I just put in, "you take too much abuse".

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2017, 08:26:05 PM »

Howdy,  Mikey.
I just reported you!
ha ha ha
I see nothing. So there you go... Don't waste your time reporting trolls because no one cares.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2017, 08:29:40 PM »

Howdy,  Mikey.
I just reported you!
ha ha ha
I see nothing. So there you go... Don't waste your time reporting trolls because no one cares.
It could also be because i haven't updated the software in a while.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2017, 08:41:32 PM »

Howdy,  Mikey.
I just reported you!
ha ha ha
:o

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »

Howdy,  Mikey.
I just reported you!
ha ha ha

what's an update?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2017, 09:12:24 PM »

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Republicans are more determined than ever to pass bills expanding gun rights in the wake of the deadly Pulse nightclub and Fort Lauderdale airport shootings.

They say law-abiding gun owners should be allowed to take their weapons to airports, government meetings and state universities, and would be in a better position to protect themselves and others if a mass shooting should erupt in one of those places.

"Anytime you create a gun-free zone, you essentially are creating a safe haven for mass shooters and the criminal element and you put law-abiding people at a disadvantage," said Marion Hammer, who has lobbied for the National Rifle Association for more than 42 years.

There are about two dozen gun-related bills filed ahead of next month's 60-day legislative session and the vast majority would expand gun rights so they can be carried, as one opponent said, "pretty much everywhere."

"If it's a reaction to the Pulse shooting and Fort Lauderdale, it's a very odd reaction," said Patti Brigham, a vice president at the League of Women Voters of Florida and co-chair of the Florida Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence. "It's like bad gun bills on steroids."

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2017, 09:22:53 PM »

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Florida Republicans are more determined than ever to pass bills expanding gun rights in the wake of the deadly Pulse nightclub and Fort Lauderdale airport shootings.

They say law-abiding gun owners should be allowed to take their weapons to airports, government meetings and state universities, and would be in a better position to protect themselves and others if a mass shooting should erupt in one of those places.

"Anytime you create a gun-free zone, you essentially are creating a safe haven for mass shooters and the criminal element and you put law-abiding people at a disadvantage," said Marion Hammer, who has lobbied for the National Rifle Association for more than 42 years.

There are about two dozen gun-related bills filed ahead of next month's 60-day legislative session and the vast majority would expand gun rights so they can be carried, as one opponent said, "pretty much everywhere."

"If it's a reaction to the Pulse shooting and Fort Lauderdale, it's a very odd reaction," said Patti Brigham, a vice president at the League of Women Voters of Florida and co-chair of the Florida Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence. "It's like bad gun bills on steroids."
Fixed it

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2017, 09:25:12 PM »

Fixed it
what the fuck does she know?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2017, 09:32:35 PM »

Fixed it
Not a damn thing except mouthing off.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2017, 09:36:14 PM »

Fixed it
Not a damn thing except mouthing off.
they really didn't need her comment in that news article.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]