CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: 1/15/2017  (Read 12698 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/15/2017
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2017, 10:14:20 AM »

Morning Shank

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2017, 10:14:50 AM »

@shank - replied to message.

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2017, 10:18:16 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 10:50:35 AM »

Thought for Today: "One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
WROOOOOONG!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2017, 10:56:56 AM »

Good morning Dean, Shank, and Daves. LTG should have strolled in by now too.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2017, 11:00:56 AM »

good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.
hey, never thought of that.
Here it would simply be a GFY

Interesting. The proposed ban is totally separate from the hotel, I gather? Doesn't seem like one guest (or guests) could have any binding effect on preventing other guests of the hotel from using a smoking area. Seems pretty silly to move for...
person bringing the motion to the floor states the hotel only brings out the ashtrays for us quarterly. you can't tell me the Gator fans here in Gainesville don't smoke.
you can't teach common sense.
So the rest of the year people just throw their butts on the ground....sheesh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2017, 11:01:44 AM »

Thought for Today: "One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means." - Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
WROOOOOONG!

Morning Tex  Tony.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2017, 11:04:46 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2017, 11:05:30 AM »

good day gentlemen. long day yesterday, didn't get done until 10pm. today is suppose to end at noon.
Short Story and crappy coffee in the designated smoking area. although it's an outside issue in the program according to our traditions, someone is bringing a motion to the floor to ban smoking in the hotel's designated smoking area.
Time then to bring a motion that you don't need to be going to these quarterly meetings.

Interesting. The proposed ban is totally separate from the hotel, I gather? Doesn't seem like one guest (or guests) could have any binding effect on preventing other guests of the hotel from using a smoking area. Seems pretty silly to move for...
person bringing the motion to the floor states the hotel only brings out the ashtrays for us quarterly. you can't tell me the Gator fans here in Gainesville don't smoke.
Won't be long until it will be illegal to smoke on your own property/in your own house. In some places, it's already illegal to smoke in your car. WTF?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2017, 11:09:08 AM »

Have no idea what they are, but Holts is trying to give away Argyle cigars.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2017, 11:09:13 AM »

Haven't seen anything yet, has Trump tweeted out his weekly SNL not funny tweet yet?
Guaranteed that he has Alec Baldwin deported or sent to Guantanamo in his first week in office.
I only saw the opening monologue and found it to be hysterical.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 11:10:40 AM »

Won't be long until it will be illegal to smoke on your own property/in your own house. In some places, it's already illegal to smoke in your car. WTF?
They were well on their way to that in Commiefornia, but with the legalization  of pot, they realized they were restricting that to so they've been backing off.  (Because pot is good for you)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 11:11:16 AM »

I was crying....third grade bathroom humor never gets old.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 11:14:09 AM »

They were well on their way to that in Commiefornia, but with the legalization  of pot, they realized they were restricting that to so they've been backing off.  (Because pot is good for you)
I would have to agree that pot in the car probably shouldn't be allowed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2017, 11:15:06 AM »

I was crying....third grade bathroom humor never gets old.
I fell asleep during the commercials. I think I have it recorded so perhaps I'll go watch it now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11