CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2016, 12:00:39 AM

Title: 1/10/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2016, 12:00:39 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 12:01:13 AM
How about them Steelers Mr. Tony?  Outstanding finish.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 10, 2016, 12:48:28 AM
Damn, I missed the flip by 45 minutes......  I guess it must be bed time for me then....  Nite all...!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2016, 01:06:26 AM
How about them Steelers Mr. Tony?  Outstanding finish.
TD, I turned on the game just when the Steelers were going to kick the final field goal for the win.
From everything the announcers were saying, it sounded like the Bengals snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
with stupid penalties and a fumble.  Unbelievable. I hope the Redskins can maintain discipline ... for the most part,
that's the kind of guys we have, but we also have our share of knuckleheads.  I hope they have had it drilled into their
heads, that you can really hurt your team with that kind of junk.  Good night all.
Having to go on an involuntary smoking hiatus because of heavy duty dental work.
Was also barred from drinking carbonated beverages ... but cleared for Sunday.  Thank God.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 03:03:37 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:27:24 AM
Sheesh X2!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:28:11 AM
Nursing Home
-------------------------

A family took their frail, elderly mother to a nursing home and left her,
hoping she would be well cared for. The next morning, the nurses bathed her,
fed her a tasty breakfast, and set her in a chair at a window overlooking a lovely flower garden.

She seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt sideways in her chair.
Two attentive nurses immediately rushed up to catch her and straighten her up.

Again she seemed okay, but after a while she slowly started to tilt over to her other side.
The nurses rushed back and once more brought her back upright. This went on all morning.
Later, the family arrived to see how the old woman was adjusting to her new home.

"So Ma, how is it here? Are they treating you all right?"

"It's pretty nice," she replied. "Except they won't let me fart."

Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:29:51 AM
Old Monk
-------------------------

A young monk arrives at the monastery. He is assigned to helping the other monks in
copying the old canons and laws of the church by hand.

He notices, however, that all of the monks are copying from copies,
not from the original manuscript. So, the new monk goes to the head abbot to
question this, pointing out that if someone made even a small error in the first copy,
it would never be picked up! In fact, that error would be continued in all of the
subsequent copies.

The head monk, says, "We have been copying from the copies for centuries,
but you make a good point, my son."

He goes down into the dark caves underneath the monastery where the original
manuscripts are held as archives in a locked vault that hasn't been opened for hundreds
of years. Hours go by and nobody sees the old abbot.

So, the young monk gets worried and goes down to look for him.
He sees him banging his head against the wall and wailing.

"We missed the R!
We missed the R!
We missed the R!"

His forehead is all bloody and bruised and he is crying
uncontrollably. The young monk asks the old abbot, "What's wrong, father?"

With A choking voice, the old abbot replies, "The word was..

CELEBRATE"
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:30:52 AM
Thought for Today: "In much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." — Ecclesiastes 1:18.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:31:16 AM
Today's Birthdays: Opera singer Sherrill Milnes is 81. Blues artist Eddy Clearwater is 81. Rock singer-musician Ronnie Hawkins is 81. Baseball Hall of Famer Willie McCovey is 78. Movie director Walter Hill is 76. Actor William Sanderson is 72. Singer Frank Sinatra Jr. is 72. Singer Rod Stewart is 71. Rock singer-musician Donald Fagen (Steely Dan) is 68. Boxing Hall of Famer and entrepreneur George Foreman is 67. Roots rock singer Alejandro Escovedo is 65. Rock musician Scott Thurston (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) is 64. Singer Pat Benatar is 63. Hall of Fame race car driver and team owner Bobby Rahal is 63. Rock musician Michael Schenker is 61. Singer Shawn Colvin is 60. Rock singer-musician Curt Kirkwood (Meat Puppets) is 57. Actor Evan Handler is 55. Rock singer Brad Roberts (Crash Test Dummies) is 52. Actress Trini Alvarado is 49. Rock musician Matt Roberts is 38. Rock singer Brent Smith (Shinedown) is 38. Rapper Chris Smith (Kris Kross) is 37. Actress Sarah Shahi is 36.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:31:42 AM
One year ago: Hundreds of thousands of people marched in French cities from Toulouse in the south to Rennes in the west to honor the victims of recent terror attacks. SpaceX sent a supply ship soaring flawlessly toward the International Space Station, but the booster rocket ended up in pieces in the Atlantic following a failed attempt to land on a barge.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:32:06 AM
Five years ago: The nation got its first look at Jared Loughner, the accused assailant of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, as a federal judge in Phoenix ordered the 22-year-old suspect held without bail. A judge in Austin, Texas, ordered former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay to serve three years in prison for his money laundering conviction. (DeLay's conviction was ultimately overturned.) No. 1 Auburn beat No. 2 Oregon 22-19 on a last-second field goal to win the BCS national title. Singer Margaret Whiting, 86, died in Englewood, New Jersey.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 05:32:36 AM
Ten years ago: Iran resumed nuclear research two years after halting the work to avoid possible U.N. economic sanctions. Apple Computer CEO Steve Jobs unveiled an iMac computer based on Intel chips at the Macworld Expo in San Francisco. Bruce Sutter became the fourth relief pitcher elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 05:45:46 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 05:51:25 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 06:29:36 AM
Morning LSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 06:31:18 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
A normal day of powerball sales is usually 400-600, we sold over $6000 yesterday, this next 4 days could get out of control.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 06:34:38 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
A normal day of powerball sales is usually 400-600, we sold over $6000 yesterday, this next 4 days could get out of control.
No surprise, people go nuts.  But I did buy 5 tickets myself  :). I have not checked all the numbers but I do know one of my tickets has the powerball number 13 correct.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2016, 07:07:18 AM
good morning Chip and Dave. I was in workshops and meetings from 9am to 11pm yesterday. when I went to grab a cigar out of the Jeep, it was locked, with the keys in it. thank you AAA. within a half hour of the phone can a locksmith was here. OOO robusto and shitty coffee here. business meeting starts at 8:30am and should end by noon. real glad these are only quarterly meetings.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2016, 07:09:00 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 07:37:37 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 10, 2016, 07:44:11 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
I but 1 Lotto, 1 Megamillion, and 1 Powerball a week. maybe someday it'll pay off, but I doubt it.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 07:53:39 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
Just saving them up for the Wednesday drawing.  Already listed as 1.3 Billion, so with sales, I would say it easily reaches 1.5 by Wednesday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 07:54:23 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 07:56:49 AM
Morning Dean & Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 07:58:21 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
Just saving them up for the Wednesday drawing.  Already listed as 1.3 Billion, so with sales, I would say it easily reaches 1.5 by Wednesday.
Never buy a ticket until at least $100 million and then usually 3-5 tickets until it is won.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:00:41 AM
Had to catch me a little nap.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:04:31 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
Just saving them up for the Wednesday drawing.  Already listed as 1.3 Billion, so with sales, I would say it easily reaches 1.5 by Wednesday.
Never buy a ticket until at least $100 million and then usually 3-5 tickets until it is won.
Exactly the same with me.  I figure I don't have much luck left....don't want to waste it on a measly 500,000 or 10 Million...
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:06:03 AM
32 degrees here this morning, bit chilly for me but pretty and clear.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:07:26 AM
Powerball jackpot might reach $1.3B after latest drawing sees no winners

The winning numbers — disclosed live on television and online — were 16-19-32-34-57 and the Powerball number 13.
none of my numbers match.
Only one ticket for me and not one single number as usual.  Good morning Dean.
Just saving them up for the Wednesday drawing.  Already listed as 1.3 Billion, so with sales, I would say it easily reaches 1.5 by Wednesday.
Never buy a ticket until at least $100 million and then usually 3-5 tickets until it is won.
Exactly the same with me.  I figure I don't have much luck left....don't want to waste it on a measly 500,000 or 10 Million...
I might buy 10 for over a $billion.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:11:37 AM
32 degrees here this morning, bit chilly for me but pretty and clear.
55 here, but raining.  Garage, here I come.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:13:07 AM
32 degrees here this morning, bit chilly for me but pretty and clear.
55 here, but raining.  Garage, here I come.
55 there and 31 here in January, something not right about that.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:13:52 AM
Eagles are interviewing TOM COUGHLIN for the head coaching position.  Why do they keep recycling the same people and expect different results.  News Flash....there was a reason he was fired.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:14:19 AM
32 degrees here this morning, bit chilly for me but pretty and clear.
55 here, but raining.  Garage, here I come.
55 there and 31 here in January, something not right about that.
That's what Bean said last night.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:15:09 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:15:49 AM
Maybe a Scorcher on the Page today for entertainment.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 08:17:45 AM
32 degrees here this morning, bit chilly for me but pretty and clear.
55 here, but raining.  Garage, here I come.
55 there and 31 here in January, something not right about that.
Thanks Obama!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:18:31 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
Hah, that thing is cool but the unfurnished cost was in the $80-90,000 range.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 08:19:39 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 10, 2016, 08:26:38 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 08:34:03 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony.
Great morning to you Chip and Daves.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:36:46 AM
Chaos has awakened. ::)
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:37:43 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony.
Great morning to you Chip and Daves.
Morning Tony, you are out early for a Sunday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:47:43 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
Hah, that thing is cool but the unfurnished cost was in the $80-90,000 range.
If he paid to have the barn moved rather than building from scratch, I don't think he was worrying about a budget.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 08:48:31 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Morning Steeler Tony.  I don't know, when is it?
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:58:55 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
Hah, that thing is cool but the unfurnished cost was in the $80-90,000 range.
If he paid to have the barn moved rather than building from scratch, I don't think he was worrying about a budget.
Money was obviously no issue.  Buying, Moving, restoring and reassembling of the Timberframe was about $25,000.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 09:01:25 AM
As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 09:04:12 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Morning Steeler Tony.  I don't know, when is it?
All depends on your travel schedule.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 09:05:54 AM
Good morning Dave and Tony.
Great morning to you Chip and Daves.
Morning Tony, you are out early for a Sunday.
I like to keep you all on your toes.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 09:10:03 AM
As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
When it started with the Astral I thought we'd be in bad shape. Then I saw a cigar or two that I'd smoke but the price was too high. Lastly I saw all the field supply knives and understood your comment.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:25:21 AM
As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
Great prices on those knives and flashlights!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:26:49 AM
As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
Great prices on those knives and flashlights!
I'm pretty sure they just take weekends off over there.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:28:59 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Morning Steeler Tony.  I don't know, when is it?
All depends on your travel schedule.
Still working on that, but I generally have flexability with it.  Have to check in with Fishy's Mr. Mom schedule.  I would guess Wednesdays are still best for him.  We can check during the week when he graces us with his company.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 09:31:02 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Not sure but Andy and I, along with my other BIL are heading to the Hamburg store next Saturday of anyone's interested. Probably get there failrly close to opening time and stay until about 2:00 or so
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 09:32:09 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Morning Steeler Tony.  I don't know, when is it?
All depends on your travel schedule.
Still working on that, but I generally have flexability with it.  Have to check in with Fishy's Mr. Mom schedule.  I would guess Wednesdays are still best for him.  We can check during the week when he graces us with his company.
Uh-hum...I hear you!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:32:44 AM
Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 09:34:19 AM
Atlantic has boxes of Jericho Hill Lanceros on the clearance for full pop MSRP + $8 shipping ::). Only 14 left better jump on some.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:34:58 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Not sure but Andy and I, along with my other BIL are heading to the Hamburg store next Saturday of anyone's interested. Probably get there failrly close to opening time and stay until about 2:00 or so
So when would you plan on leaving?....about 8:30 or so?
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 09:38:21 AM
Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 09:39:09 AM
So when are we going to go out and spend an evening at that man-barn you posted last night.  Need to make my plane reservations.
So when's the next Somerville herf?
Not sure but Andy and I, along with my other BIL are heading to the Hamburg store next Saturday of anyone's interested. Probably get there failrly close to opening time and stay until about 2:00 or so
So when would you plan on leaving?....about 8:30 or so?
Maybe like 9:00
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 09:39:21 AM
As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
Great prices on those knives and flashlights!
And free shipping!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:49:25 AM
Atlantic has boxes of Jericho Hill Lanceros on the clearance for full pop MSRP + $8 shipping ::). Only 14 left better jump on some.
VIP you buy two and shipping is free.  Just sayin'
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 09:51:45 AM
Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
It was pretty bad, but their extracurriculars directly cost them the game, so there's that.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 09:55:34 AM
Atlantic has boxes of Jericho Hill Lanceros on the clearance for full pop MSRP + $8 shipping ::). Only 14 left better jump on some.
VIP you buy two and shipping is free.  Just sayin'
About $75and FS at Famous before Christmas.  They also have some El Centurions on clearance for $25 more than The Page regular price +$8 Shipping.

Excepting an occasional special like the MC's Atlantic is a joke, just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 10:00:03 AM
Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
It was pretty bad, but their extracurriculars directly cost them the game, so there's that.
True but the coach failed to maintain control of himself, his staff and his players, that is not acceptable.  Fans throwing crap on the field during play is not acceptable at all.  Not saying the Steelers were exactly clean either.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 10:09:13 AM
Guess I will bundle up and walk the dogs.

Tiger Dave you better be getting some rest, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2016, 10:33:20 AM
Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
It was pretty bad, but their extracurriculars directly cost them the game, so there's that.
True but the coach failed to maintain control of himself, his staff and his players, that is not acceptable.  Fans throwing crap on the field during play is not acceptable at all.  Not saying the Steelers were exactly clean either.
it was like watching a Greek tragedy. Not being a big fan of either team I was still pulled into the drama and felt pain, anger, disgust, joy and elation. It was a great game to watch.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 10:44:46 AM
Guess I will bundle up and walk the dogs.

Tiger Dave you better be getting some rest, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow!
I'm sure I'll be real productive in the office.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 10:45:43 AM
[...]

That sums it up pretty well Oy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2016, 12:05:14 PM
Hmmm, Hamburg store. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think we have something to do on the 16th though. Let me check and get back to yuz.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:21:36 PM
[...]

Exactly, not a fan of either team either and actually could have cared less who won.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:22:35 PM
Guess I will bundle up and walk the dogs.

Tiger Dave you better be getting some rest, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow!
I'm sure I'll be real productive in the office.
Sure you will be at the top of your game all day. ::)
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:22:51 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:24:22 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: dawgbryant on January 10, 2016, 01:48:19 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: dawgbryant on January 10, 2016, 01:49:03 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
i'll bring my 2 friends 😄
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 01:50:57 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:59:34 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
i'll bring my 2 friends 😄
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
Afternoon Bean
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:00:59 PM
I won $4 on the powerball!!!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: dawgbryant on January 10, 2016, 02:01:11 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 02:13:47 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 02:18:15 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:19:34 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
Oh chit!  Guess the warden was impressed.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:20:41 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
Have not heard from you in a whil dog, Dean been beating you again?
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 02:21:47 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 02:22:15 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
Oh chit!  Guess the warden was impressed.
Oh yeah  ::)
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:23:18 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 02:27:40 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
Oh, you had it laid out upside down? I thought you meant that you cut the angles the wrong way
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
Just call Dean.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 02:31:17 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
Oh, you had it laid out upside down? I thought you meant that you cut the angles the wrong way
No, angles were fine, just laid it out with the molding upside down.  I'll blame carpentry dyslexia. I'd rather do plumbing or electrical work any day.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 02:31:55 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
Oh, so that's how it goes...
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 02:33:02 PM
Afternoon dawg, Daves, and Mr. Mayor if you're still lurkin'.  Rm 101 SA and coffee while I try to catch up on some work.
youre smoking in the bathroom? i like your style
Ha, not that work.  BTW, I cut up that crown molding, and it fit pretty good.  Only problem, it's upside down.  FML.
With crown, top is long point on outside corners, short point on insides
They're all outside corners.  Crown molding has a large and small shape in its profile.  The large is supposed to go on top.  The small also has a larger flat portion for securing to a vertical surface.  I should have studied it a bit more before diving in.  TWHS.
Sounds like a reverse cowboy... :o
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 10, 2016, 02:34:37 PM
[...]
As for the people who framed and rocked my house, apparently there is no spanish equivalent for the words square and plumb.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2016, 02:54:49 PM
Howdy.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:55:24 PM
[...]
Most of then are like that.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 02:55:45 PM
Howdy.
Aftrnoon CB
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2016, 02:59:28 PM
Howdy.
Aftrnoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Cold with snow showers today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 03:12:24 PM
Howdy.
Aftrnoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Cold with snow showers today.
Chilly with lots of sunshine here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:03:24 PM
WOWWW!  What an ending to that game with the Vikings yanking a chip shot kick to lose 10-9 with no time left.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:03:48 PM
DOUBLE SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 04:07:03 PM
WOWWW!  What an ending to that game with the Vikings yanking a chip shot kick to lose 10-9 with no time left.
The equivalent of the "yips" in golf
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 04:13:19 PM
WOWWW!  What an ending to that game with the Vikings yanking a chip shot kick to lose 10-9 with no time left.
The equivalent of the "yips" in golf
Tough way to close it out.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Howdy.
Aftrnoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Cold with snow showers today.
Hey CB.  Just dipped below 60 here.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:32:50 PM
WOWWW!  What an ending to that game with the Vikings yanking a chip shot kick to lose 10-9 with no time left.
The equivalent of the "yips" in golf
Yips
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:33:50 PM
Howdy.
Aftrnoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Cold with snow showers today.
Hey CB.  Just dipped below 60 here.
SHEESH it is only 48 here. >:(
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 04:43:12 PM
Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 04:56:26 PM
Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 05:17:44 PM
Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!
Yea, there's that, but not the preferred choice.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 05:19:22 PM
Gots to take a trip to the container store very soon, 74 qt retirement tub will not hold another single stick!  Oops
Guarantee's you will have a long and enjoyable retirement.  Need to get through ALL those cigars!
Or my son will have a hell of a cigar collection!
Yea, there's that, but not the preferred choice.
Definitely not my pick of the two!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 05:48:49 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2016, 06:05:17 PM
Kind of you lookin' out.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 06:08:39 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 06:10:38 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 06:31:29 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 06:34:03 PM
41 days until NASCAR is back
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 06:35:30 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: sfish on January 10, 2016, 06:45:33 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.
True, worth their weight
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 06:48:19 PM
@Fish - not trying to enable or anything but SL Lanceros are only $100 with FS per box for Habano & Maduro at the Page.  Regular Price, not a special.
Nice deal but didn't I tell you I'm on hiatus? 😁
You told me hiatus was over you hit the bid so there.

Tat sampler and today's Joe 601 Blue 10 pak comes to $96 and FS with the 20 off.

Oh yeah there is those MCI Lanceros at Atlantic for $80/box you best jump on some of those
We're not all building a retirement humi yet.

All truths the bid is an issue for me, having a couple cocktails and bidding late at night, saying "ahh screw it" and thinking I probably won't win.

My name is Scott and I have a cigar-buying problem
LOL   Can't start too early building for retirement, cigars are just another IRA.
True, worth their weight
Now you are thinking straight!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:06:36 PM
Another SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:08:09 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2016, 08:17:55 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
they all lost to a better team
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 10, 2016, 08:19:25 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
they all lost to a better team
Or a better kicker.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2016, 08:35:46 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
they all lost to a better team
Or a better kicker.
that was sad
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 10, 2016, 10:47:19 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
they all lost to a better team
Or a better kicker.
that was sad
There's always gotta be a winner but in those hard played games it's a shame both teams can't win.
Title: Re: 1/10/2016
Post by: SLY on January 10, 2016, 11:46:33 PM
Kind of strange all 4 home teams lost this weekend.
they all lost to a better team
Or a better kicker.
that was sad
There's always gotta be a winner but in those hard played games it's a shame both teams can't win.
  :'( "Participant" trophy!