« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2014, 12:15:53 PM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.
yes, absolutely Joe. as it is they are converting 48 hours of personal leave to vacation leave so the replacement driver can start sooner (?), giving me what personal leave I've earned for next year (52 hours), and a small severance stipend. all in a lump sum check. SS won't be too happy with that, but hope they look at the yearly income and not the monthly one.

Sounds like a deal to me.  Truly hope this works out and you're off to Florida in a few weeks.  Love seeing people take risks to get out of situations that make them miserable.  Don't like something?  Change it.
#yolo?  :P
Oh fuck, we doing this again?  Cellos on or off?
Beer in the bottle/can or glass?
I heard recently that canned beer poured into a glass is the ideal.  I used to prefer to drink from the bottle.  Now I find I prefer to pour into a glass if that's an option.
Really, who gives a shit Tony? That post was fucking mind-numbing

Disregard the conversation that started.
Fuckin' Tony. I can't wait until he eats lunch and his lethargy kicks in
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2014, 12:17:56 PM »

[...]

Yeah, but then you have to match the type of glass to the type of beer or you will get called out. The best way to drink from a can is to put a hole in the side, put it over your mouth and open the tab... drink, drink, drink!

I do actually have a couple large tulip glasses that I use.  Or I'll use brandy type snifters.  Or just a pint glass sometimes.  I don't really try to match the glass to the beer (or whiskey, or whatever).
great, a new banter topic, I have a NASCAR glass I use in the rain if I'm drinking IPA with a Connie on the gold course.

What do you use when you're on your motorcycle?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2014, 12:18:46 PM »

Beer in the bottle/can or glass?
I heard recently that canned beer poured into a glass is the ideal.  I used to prefer to drink from the bottle.  Now I find I prefer to pour into a glass if that's an option.

Yeah, but then you have to match the type of glass to the type of beer or you will get called out. The best way to drink from a can is to put a hole in the side, put it over your mouth and open the tab... drink, drink, drink!

I do actually have a couple large tulip glasses that I use.  Or I'll use brandy type snifters.  Or just a pint glass sometimes.  I don't really try to match the glass to the beer (or whiskey, or whatever).

I have a variety. Mostly just use the pints. Was interested in the Sam Adams glass when they came out... $30 for 4. Couldn't justify with the collection already not in use.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2014, 12:19:22 PM »

[...]

On a related note, I like tulips on my organ

Took me a minute but I get it.  Shaun will get it next week.

« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2014, 12:21:40 PM »

18   La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  Gordo  (6.7 x 58)
          5/22.50
17   Nica Libre  toro
         10/24.50
16   Camacho Liberty '13
          1 coffin/14.99
Error
15   Diesel Underground Sampler
          9/39.99
14   Oliva Serie "V" Melanio  Robusto
          5/29.99
Error
13   Asylum 13 60
         10/32.50
12   Punch Bareknuckle Elites (corona)
         10/29.50
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
Error
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2014, 12:23:49 PM »

[...]

Scott has a number of organ jokes... They're great a birthday parties. Maybe he can tell your daughter some tonight.  :o

« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2014, 12:23:58 PM »

MOW 52-C for lunch, BBL

« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2014, 12:29:22 PM »

[...]

Ha! True about Shaun, what other option does he have?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2014, 12:30:16 PM »

[...]

Don't touch the magic snake, kids.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2014, 12:37:56 PM »

[...]

Yeah. His version of balloon animals can go a bit over the line.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2014, 12:41:29 PM »

The slow down must mean it's lunch time. No Friday lunch smoke here. Just gonna work through and slip out a little early... hopefully.

« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2014, 12:42:22 PM »

[...]

great, a new banter topic, I have a NASCAR glass I use in the rain if I'm drinking IPA with a Connie on the golf course.
Yeah, but if that glass breaks, do you contact NASCAR?

« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2014, 12:43:09 PM »

[...]

I prefer two lips on my organ.  But I bet yours smells prettier.

« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2014, 12:43:35 PM »

[...]

"OK kids, let Scottso the Clown pull his pants back up before we let the parents back in the room"

« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2014, 12:44:20 PM »

[...]

You have 2 minutes to delete that ridiculous post