CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: 8/8/2014  (Read 50556 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2014, 11:05:50 AM »

Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Just make sure it's a Miller Lite if you are going to be doing that business

Shit! Don't let him fool ya. He's up for the tall boy cans now.  ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »

Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
Yes...but no one is surprised by that ;)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2014, 11:08:10 AM »

Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz
Keeping his head in the game if not his stomach.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2014, 11:12:35 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.
Called that one!  They're nothing if not consistent!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2014, 11:15:36 AM »

Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz
Keeping his head in the game if not his stomach.
It didn't seem chunky enough.  Almost like someone made him laugh and the Gatorade went out his nose.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »

Yes...

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »

2 more weeks!
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.

May as well make any last bit of money that you can.

sfish

« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2014, 11:17:19 AM »

I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »

2 more weeks!
Just think of the fun they will have in two weeks!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2014, 11:19:19 AM »

I hope so. WTF? I leave for a few meetings and this place becomes Deepthroat Friday?
Just trying to fill your shoes...or dare we say, throat?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2014, 11:21:46 AM »

Good morning Joe!  congrats on making the job move!  hope it all works out the way you want it to!!  you guys calling stuff like the Seagrams fruit type drinks and such.  I've noticed on the bottles they are beer based.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »

Love at first swallow.  You're just mad because you showed up in time for cleanup duty.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:46 AM »

meant are you calling that type of beverage "queer beer"?

dwgbryant

« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:51 AM »

2 more weeks!
the up side is more traveling money.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2014, 11:24:01 AM »

I was just trying to change the subject.  I didn't dare talk about Horny Goat Peanut Butter porter.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22