CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: 8/8/2014  (Read 50572 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #150 on: August 08, 2014, 10:50:32 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
that was funny FB

I don't get it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #151 on: August 08, 2014, 10:51:08 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Hope you can keep them separate.

Threebean

« Reply #152 on: August 08, 2014, 10:54:38 AM »

I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.
Some big ol' fatties in there, too.  Pass. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #153 on: August 08, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »

Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #154 on: August 08, 2014, 10:56:26 AM »

Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.

Have a queer beer with your boss at lunch. He can finally know now that it's your last day.

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #155 on: August 08, 2014, 10:57:07 AM »

GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #156 on: August 08, 2014, 10:57:47 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Hope you can keep them separate.
Only mixing of 1&2 and 1&3, not 2&3

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #157 on: August 08, 2014, 10:59:33 AM »

GMornin Joe! The start of bigger and better things! Don't put your lips around the neck of the bottle, that's queer.

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2014, 11:00:40 AM »

There'll be beers at lunch, I'm sure.  Last full time PAID day, I should say.  Been a while since I'd say I've worked a full day.

Know what you mean. Seems others can take more interest in that fact than you boss actually does. Unfortunate.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »

Fuckin sweet...this guy is a boss!  Cleveland could use a real man at QB like this guy: http://ble.ac/1lHhtWz

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »

Wasn't going to bother with that low hanging fruit...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2014, 11:01:51 AM »

Good to know.  Usually just slide the bottle as far back in my throat as I can get it without gagging.
Just make sure it's a Miller Lite if you are going to be doing that business

dwgbryant

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2014, 11:03:06 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
2 more weeks!
and I hope it's scheduled for only 6 work days.
So that means you'll put in 10.
I spoke to soon. new schedule has me working every day next week. two drivers going on vacation.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2014, 11:04:12 AM »

Know what you mean. Seems others can take more interest in that fact than you boss actually does. Unfortunate.

Maybe it's because it's still early or maybe I'm missing something but I don't understand what you're saying.  We essentially work billable hours.  If the work is done, there's time to play.  It's been a fun gig for the past seven years or so but I've reached the ceiling here, so to speak.  Time to move on.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2014, 11:04:25 AM »

Am I the only one who is a little bit turned on right now?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22