ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.
>>>+1 (if I'm still allowed to do that)  got 50% of that going myself (the warden part).  not sure just exactly "queer beer" is but since I'm a child of the 70's hell, i'll give it a try!

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »

15   Diesel Underground Sampler
          9/39.99
14   Oliva Serie "V" Melanio  Robusto
          5/29.99
13   Asylum 13 60
         10/32.50
12   Punch Bareknuckle Elites (corona)
         10/29.50
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2014, 10:32:58 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
"LOL"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2014, 10:33:27 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2014, 10:36:39 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2014, 10:41:30 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Good morning back atcha!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »

I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)
Hmmm, can't find fault with either accusation.  I am a politician and I do enjoy a good...roll in the hay.  You don't?  :P
ROFL! Well said ;)
LOL , well, remember I AM a politician...
The Congressman?
Well, not anything as grandiose as that.  A humble Town Councilman.
that was funny FB
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2014, 10:45:38 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P

« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2014, 10:47:24 AM »

Morning, Folks.
Happy Friday!

Indeed it is. Hopefully these couple hours will slip right by so I can get down to some real business... of drinking and smoking. =P
Amen brother!  Wife working this weekend(day shifts)...there will be smoke, drink, and sawdust!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:31 AM »

Morning, all!  Kind of a crazy day today... daughter's 2nd birthday, my last full time day with the ad agency, first gov't meeting before lunch, boss wants to go out for drinks after lunch, hockey with the boy tonight.  Can't wait to crack that first queer beer.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »

I'd be interested in trying the Diesel Lance, and maybe a couple of the other ones in this sampler, but not worth the cash for all the ones I'm not really interested in.

Hey, Sam. I like the chocolate box inner cover design, but not jumping to sample either.