« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2014, 09:26:08 AM »

Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Mornin!  Can't wait for Season7...gonna be sad when that show ends

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2014, 09:26:52 AM »

fucking nuts are pissing me off.
Out of curiosity, what exactly do the nuts do to get your goat?
hate when they decide they aren't going in at the last minute, they think they can keep me waiting, they are slow, some don't smell good, they think I'm their personal taxi, etc, etc.
Aren't you their personal taxi?
I'm betting it's requests like "can we stop at the store".  Or "take me by the dry cleaners", or "let's swing by the crack house".
Nut: "Know anywhere I can get some chinese and a quickie?"
Dean: "THAT'S MY ASS!  NO YELLING ON THE BUS!"
On my uncles 99th birthday, we were all standing around the table so he could blow out the cake. My wife was standing right behind him.  Later my wife said, "when he bent over to blow out the cake, he copped a feel from her...!"
BAHAHAHAHA....I actually lol'd, that's fuckin great!  Just an FYI guys, that WILL be me someday.
I told my wife it was probably an accident.  She stuck her hands between my legs and started squeezing and said, "does this feel like an accident...?"  Later he said he wanted to show her his birthday presents that were in his bedroom, but she wouldn't go.  He passed away 3 days later.
Fuck, now I am holding back laughs.  That's seriously epic...wow...I love your stories!

« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.

« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2014, 09:32:43 AM »

Morning gents!  Last day of vacation...  Mowing the laws with a SOA...  And a coffee...
Hey Fitzy, getting that out of the way for the weekend, good!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2014, 09:37:31 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2014, 09:39:24 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/8/2014
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2014, 09:44:36 AM »

[...]
I'm not sure if I just look at things differently, but I seem to have had allot of funny things that have happened to me or around me... weird.

« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2014, 09:51:20 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
ok, so I missed something big I feel.  Someone made a truly disparaging remark simply because there is a new website for us to use?  when was this?
We don't need no fuckin politicians here :)

« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.

« Reply #114 on: August 08, 2014, 09:55:51 AM »

13   Asylum 13 60
         10/32.50
12   Punch Bareknuckle Elites (corona)
         10/29.50
11   E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro 52 (robusto)
          5/22.50
10   La Perla Habana WIDE Torpedo
         10/32.50
 9   Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/27.50
 8   Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto
         10/33.50
 7   H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6   The Griffin's Robusto
         10/37.50
 5   My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 4   Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
         10/29.99
 3   La Aurora Preferidos Ecuador
          5/25.00
 2   Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
         10/39.99
 1   Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/37.25
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #115 on: August 08, 2014, 09:56:06 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #116 on: August 08, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....

« Reply #117 on: August 08, 2014, 09:59:42 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
True, but CB, Dean and Oy were the only ones that called them on it.
Dave that's not true, did you not see my post saying this has to stop. and that we are all botl ?
I stand corrected.

« Reply #118 on: August 08, 2014, 09:59:44 AM »

« Reply #119 on: August 08, 2014, 10:00:34 AM »

Good morning to all.
Stopping in to visit with the pussy whipped, queer beer drinkers?
Dave I did not say that.
You should have.  I did.
Not to split hairs (so to speak) but don't you have to have a warden or pre-warden to be pussy whipped?  None of that denomination around to be whipped by....
I have a warden and I drink queer beer.